Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
poor arjun.. too much had happened.. he is alone and no one is with him..
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they will feel so bad when they find out the truth, hope he gets some happiness soon.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene368 Karan comes to meet Arjun 

Arjun: papa pleaseee

Arjun breaks down

Billu shakes him: Bhai what happened? Bhai

Arjun: Nothing

Billu: You have tears in your eyes. Why did you call RPS Sir(papa)?

Arjun wipes tears: Cold, I drenched yesterday night. Get me those 5 files Billu I had told you yesterday

Billu: Ok bhai

After 10 minutes someone knocks

Arjun: Come in Billu

Person hands the file.

Arjun looks at his hand and jumps from his seat shocked: Karan?

Karan: Hey buddy, I am Karan not lion tiger that you jump out like that

Arjun guiltily avoiding seeing his eyes: Karan, you here?

Karan: why I cannot come to my friends cabin in office hours buddy? I met Billu outside and said I will give these files to you.

Arjun looks at file nervously: No but

Karan: after yesterday night fiasco, you thought I will not come

Karan holds his hands sadness and guilt engulfing his face: Please forgive me buddy(Arjun hears as bhaiya). I was angry yesterday very angry may be confused rather. But then I went home and thought all night and realized just because you are friends you need not tell everything about their past or personal life. I myself have not told you anything about my personal life so why should I expect you to tell me everything? I am very sorry for my behavior yesterday night. Please forgive me buddy

Arjun looks at him shocked and tears start flowing from his eyes nonstop.

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luv karan for this response -

good update prem - pls continue
mysticlover thumbnail
wait a minute that part abt PRS was a dream?
myviewprem thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticlover

wait a minute that part abt PRS was a dream?

Of course it was a dream

When Karan went home at night PRS was not there at dinner table that means he has travelled abroad and not at home

So how can he come to office next morning?

Arjun was dreaming that that will be his father and brother's response when they see him next time  
sezo thumbnail
yeh bit confused was it really a dream and when did he go to the office, i thought he was at home, with dog. so confused.
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene 369 Karan's POV

He grabs Karan's folded hands and kisses them and says choking: No its OK

Karan hugs him. Arjun smiles and wipes his tears. He has no clue why but even though he did not want to cry his tears got the better of him and flowed without his knowledge. He felt like his lifeless body had returned back to life now after what Karan told. He keeps looking at Karan- is this dream or reality that Karan was not angry with him.

Karan pats his back: that's my buddy (again Arjun hears as bhaiya) and pulls him close in embrace.

Karan's POV and thinking: Karan has been told by Billu what has happened at Arjun's house Arjun returning drenched, upset and locking himself in room for hours everything billu told him outside as Karan came in to Arjun's office to ask sorry for his yesterday night behaviour. Karan felt very bad that because of his yesterday night behavior Arjun was affected so badly.

Karan has been brought up by his parents and dadaji in a very principled way and hence when he first heard Arjun hid his criminal background for 3 months from him he was shocked. Karan does not mind being a criminal's friend but if his parents and dadaji get to know his background and that Karan is still his close friend after he knew everything they will skin him alive.

And the press, society will write all sorts of nonsense about his friendship with Arjun and spoil his family's reputation. Imagine a Maharaj's son a future king a person who will inherit the 6th biggest business empire in the world having a best friend who has gone to jail 5 times a smuggler's son

what will happen to his family reputation as the royal family of Punjab the first family of Punjab? What will happen to PRS company shares if world comes to know? So Karan had come to ask forgiveness for his yesterday night behavior and to tell Arjun that he cannot be his friend as his family will never accept it.

But when he heard and saw Arjun's condition he thinks why punish Arjun for past mistakes now that he has become a good human so why not give him a chance to change?  When Arjun loves him and Gunjan as a friend so much why not return the same love to him and help him change his life from criminal to a good person in society? So he has decided not to break relationship with Arjun.

Also he decides from now on he will try and reform Arjun not allow him to do anything illegal not go back to criminal world. This will be his real way of paying gratitude to Arjun for helping Gunjan. After all Yashu mom's NGO does the same in US and all over the world help reform criminals give them a chance to become dignified persons in society. So he will do it as an individual from his side for a person who has helped him so much.
mysticlover thumbnail
i really love karan's values.. he is gem of  a person..
sezo thumbnail

its so nice to see what others are thinking and their point of view, loved how you showed karans feelings,

please continue soon.