He then goes to office. It 9pm already.

Karan catches him near gate

Karan: Arjun                                Arjun

Arjun too upset to hear anyone

Karan runs and catches him

Arjun very upset with tears in his eyes

Karan: Arjun what happened?

Arjun does not respond

Karan pulls his hand. Blood on his hand.

Karan pulls Arjun's hand and checks-Blood and some shreds of glass sticking to his hand.  He pulls other hand – again blood and glass shreds.

Karan shocked: Arjun                                 Arjun                   what happened? Where did you get hurt buddy?

Arjun pushes him: Just leave me alone Karan

Karan: Keep quiet and come with me(Karan authoritative mood) and takes him by hand and pulls him to his office cabin and ask secretary to give him first aid box

Karan: Arjun                       what happened? Tell me. You will not tell your friend.

Arjun: Nothing                I got hurt

Karan: Ok Ok here comes the first aid box. Thanks Leena. You can leave for the day.

Karan wipes his blood and slowly removes the shreds from his hand and wipes with antiseptic and puts ointment and ties bandage to both hands.

Arjun is all the while only looking at the floor upset.

Karan hugs him: What happened buddy? Tell me

Arjun hears: What happened bhaiya? Tell me

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Scene355 Arjun breaks down

Karan speaking softly like he does when he speaks to an upset Gunjan: What happened? Tell no you fought with someone(and rubs his back to console him) haan?

Arjun manages to smile: Nothing, thanks for taking care of me

Karan hugs him again: You are welcome. What are friends for? Right

Arjun thinks: For you I may be only a friend but for me you are much more than that

Arjun: You are a sweetheart Karan. I love you very much

Karan: What happened buddy?

Arjun hears as: What happened bhaiya?

He looks at Karan. Tears are dancing in his eyes.

Karan hugs him tightly: What happened? You won't tell your buddy your Karan

Arjun hears: You won't tell your brother your Karan

Arjun breaks down by placing his head on Karan's leg as Karan has sat on sofa hand to tie the bandage and Karan consoles him.

Arjun thinking: What to tell Karan? That you are my baby brother but I cannot call you as brother. What to tell? That I want to take care of you and Gunjan like Raj. I want to play with you both, feed you both from my own hands, tell stories and tuck you both to bed at night, drop Gunjan to school, take care of you both when you are unwell, take you on picnic, to zoos, to mela and malls for shopping but cannot because you are not aware I am your elder brother.

What to tell? That my father I cannot call papa my mother I cannot call Ma, my grandfather I cannot call dadaji. What to tell? That having an 30 year old young adult elder son also my father is slogging 16 hours a day and travelling 20 days a month without rest for past 35 years  at the age of 57-58 and seeing all this in my own eyes I am such a cursed son that I cannot go and take his hand and say papa you take rest. I will take care because he does not know I am his own son.

What to tell? That having an elder brother my baby brother is slogging so much travelling 15 days a month for work at the age of 22 when people of his age go to college, nightclubs and enjoy life without any responsibilities in life. What to tell? That my wife's proposal was sent to my kid brother.  If I keep telling today full night is not sufficient?   
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene356 Karan drops upset Arjun home

Arjun is really tired. He cannot take so many rejections so many accusations so many assaults without any fault anymore.

Karan understands something is terribly wrong. He consoles him by hugging him tightly.

After a long time.

Karan: What happened Arjun?

Arjun wipes his tears and takes his head from his lap: Nothing

Karan: What happened? Tell no you will not tell your friend

Arjun: No nothing                       Sorry

Karan: Why?

Arjun: Your trousers are stained

Karan looks at the stains made by Arjun's tears

Karan: Its OK.                                 You have work now

Arjun: No, I will go home. I am feeling all drained out.

Karan smiles: Take care and come. I will leave you home now.

Arjun: I will go thanks. Do not bother its late you go home. Your papa also has travelled. Your mother, sister and dadaji are alone.

Karan: No means no, you have hurt your hands. I will drop you home and pick you up tomorrow. Come

Karan takes him to his car and drop's him home and picks him up next morning too.

In morning Arjun tells Karan: Today evening, can we meet Karan? I want to tell you something. Not in office (hesitates) something personal

Karan: Ok, we will meet at 7pm may be.

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene357 Ahluwaliah convince Arohi of their innocence

At Arohi's place 6pm.

Rajveer: Here Arohi, this is the file. You read it and see did babuji(dadu) shoot his mother intentionally, never. Arms were found at her house and she confessed to her crime. After sentencing she ran off from court to escape. See for yourself if you want

Arohi confused: But chachu, then why did Arjun tell like that yesterday night

Arvind: Arohi, every family member thinks their criminal family member was trapped. That is the tendency.

Sudhir: I know, and he is accusing me of trapping his mother in court. Nonsense

Rajveer: Arohi, do you trust your dadu is innocent or not?

Arohi in tears: No chachu not like that I trust dadu and dad buttt

Sudhir: Then what do you mean, that you trust that criminal more

Dadu: Sudhir, Arvind stop it now. Arohi puttar in line of duty we have to do many things that we may not want to do. I do not like to short or kill criminals but if they break law how can I keep quiet. Yes, I shot Arjun's mother buttt I warned her many times not to run away from court. She never listened and hence we had to shoot puttar. Trust me puttar I did not do it wantingly

Arohi in tears goes and hugs him: No dadu, my dadu is the best. I am sorry, I doubted you
Dadu: Its OKkk beta

Arohi: Sorry papa

Sudhir: Its OK

Arohi runs off to her room and breaks down. Why does this always happen to her? To choose between Arjun and his family or Arjun and her family. Dadu also leaves.

Amrit: Gauri, you better call rani maaa and ask them if they are OK with Arohi's proposal, lets not delay her marriage.

Gauri calls her friends mother to check with Yashodhara Sisodia. Friend calls and checks with Yashodhara Sisodia. Yashodhara promises to tell in a day's time after checking with Karan and Dadaji(Bade Maharaj).

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene358 Karan-Arjun meet at garden

7pm Karan and Arjun leave for the garden.

Arjun does not know how to start. If he tells about Arohi, he has to tell his life history, his criminal background. Then Karan will guarantee go and tell his parents and PRS who is an honest person will cut all relations with Arjun because he is a criminal. But Arohi's family has not left him any choice. He cannot let his brothers proposal to proceed for his wife and complicate his innocent brother's life. His mom is too innocent to understand his in laws may get duped. Only Karan will understand what he wants to tell correctly.

Its 8:30pm already. Both sit on park bench.

Karan: Arjun, what personal thing you wanted to tell me buddy? Tell fast buddy, looks like it will rain anytime.

Arjun avoids seeing Karan eye to eye.

Arjun: Karan, I             I want to tell you something. Do not know where to start.

Karan: Start with a chocolate and removes a kisses chocolate and puts it in Arjun's mouth

Arjun smiles.  Karan sometimes truly acts like a kid a very small kid.

Karan: Ok tell me now and himself has a chocolate

Arjun gets up from the bench                                                                                   

The biggest challenge in life for any human is to tell bitter truth to their loved ones especially their kids. Parents and elder siblings should be role models for younger kids. Arjun should have been a role model for Karan buttt.

And today he is going to reveal a very bitter truth to Karan which may break Karan's heart and his too if Karan does not accept it or forgive him.
Arjun: That                                                That

Karan: What?

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene359 Karan's reaction

Arjun: I  Iii

Karan: Tell fast buddy it looks like it will rain heavily

Arjun: I have not told you something about my life.

Karan: That's all, I thought some grave matter.

Arjun looks at his innocent brother: No its nottt. I I have cheated you

Karan: Means

Arjun: I hid something from you and your family.

Karan tensed: What?

Arjun: I was a criminal and had gone 5 times to jail.

Karan shocked Gets ups from his seat: What?

It starts raining very heavily

Arjun tells everything about his life except that he is RPS adopted son.

Arjun: Then, I met this girl and fell in love and left my house to marry her. One day before her wedding my elder sister the one you saved in night club was pushed down from stairs in their house and miscarried when she went to speak about my marriage and I was very angry. I barged into her house and married her. After 4 months suddenly one day a supari was given in her name and I got hurt saving her. The police suspected my father and younger brother. I proved them innocent and got them released. I decided I must leave this bad criminal world which I had gone into because of my father and left my house permanently and set up this company.

Karan stands expressionless. He has no idea how to react or what to do? Why Arjun never told him this for almost 3 months since they met and told today?

Arjun turns back: the girl I loved and married is Arohi Ahluwaliah, DIG Kartar's grand daughter

Karan is too shocked to react and turns back and starts leaving.

Arjun runs behind and tries to pacify him: Please I am very sorry, I should have told you before only about my life, pleaseee Karan forgive me are you listening            Karan, please

Karan looks upset removes his hand and walks fast indeed runs and sits in his car and leaves

Arjun is shattered.  Karan, his Karan whom he thought was only one who would understand him in his family and forgive him for hiding his criminal background has just left without speaking. He must be very angry. If he is reacting like this PRS will cut all relations with Arjun for sure. He had lost his family, his real family his mom, dad, Karan, Gunjan and dadaji. 

Arjun kneels down and starts crying uncontrollably. He feels like a lifeless body. His family will hate him from today. He had paid a very big price to save his and Arohi's relationship for his love. He cries a lot and just keeps sitting kneeling in the garden. The sky also may be crying at his plight.

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene360 Yashu gets call from Ahluwaliah about proposal

Meanwhile Karan is in his car thinking of what Arjun told him. He feels bad he thought Arjun was his best friend but he hid such big truth from him and his family for so long.  Forget his family atleast he could have told him. Karan reaches house.

Yashu: Karan, where you went and drenched so much

Karan very upset does not reply

Yashu shakes him: Karan

Karan: Yes  yes mom

Yashu: Where you drenched?

Karan: Thattt

Gunjan comes running: Baaa Baaa Baaa comeee and takes his hand and pulls him

Karan: Chutki why?

Gunjan: I want to show my notebook. I got 3 stars today in maths

Karan goes with her still tensed and upset.

Karan: Chutki one minute I will change my dress its wet

Karan comes out after sometime: Chutki show me your book now

Gunjan: Baaa, your hair is so wet. Wait and goes and gets towel and dries his hair

Gunjan: Where you went Baaa that you drenched so much?

Karan: Nothing chutki, to parkkk

Yashu calls: Karan, baby come for dinner fasttt

Karan and Gunjan have dinner but Karan does not have food says he is full.

Yashu gets call in between: Hello Sushmaji                  Oh that DGP Ahluwaliah family  Is it? OK

Karan who is drinking water looks tensed at mummy and starts shaking his head to grab mother's attention

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene361 Karan's creates scene

Yashu boasting: My sonnn will never say no to mother's choice.

Karan starts coughing to get his mother's attention flinging his arms desperately scared where his mother to show how loyal her son is to Sushmaji may tell "Yes" to proposal right there.

Gunjan runs to him and gives him one spoon in hand and holds it tightly and Dadaji rubbing his chest tensed. They thought something happened to him some dauraaa.   

Yashu runs to Karan: Sushmaji there is an emergency I will call you back after sometime

Dadaji: Are you OK beta? Gunjan dial doctorrr call maids and securityyy

Karan's breath is back: No no baby its OK       Dadaji I am fine relaxxx      (phew) you all sit

Karan closing eyes and praying to God thanking him for saving him

Gunjan tensed: What happened Baaa? Are you OKkk

Karan: Yes, now I am fine. Heat strokeee

Gunjan and Dadaji: Heat stroke in rainy season?

Karan coughs: Rain strokeee Rain stroke dadaji

Gunjan: Baaa I never heard of rain stroke in this life

Karan: How old are you?

Gunjan: 9

Karan: I am 22 I have heard

Dadaji: I am 82 never heard of it ever beta

Karan: Come recently Dadaji, yet to be announced by medical council

Dadaji: My clever grandson, knows everything before its announced officially. Learn something from your Baaa Gunjan always playing day and night

Gunjan angry now wants to go one up on her brother. Gunjan already searching on her Iphone nothing called rain stroke.

Gunjan whispering: Nice attempt Baaa to get one up on me in front of Dadaji. I will break your mask of cleverness now

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene362 Gunjan's blackmail

Karan scared whispering: Chutkiii pleaseee

Gunjan whispering: One condition

Karan whispers: What?

Gunjan whispers: 50% of your pocket money should come to meee this month

Karan whispers: no waysss take 25%

Gunjan shouts: Dadajiii

Karan holds her hand whispers: Doneee doneee pleaseee

Gunjan: Nothing dadajiii water pass water jug

Dadaji passes water jug to Gunjan.

Gunjan whispers: Not done now its 75% first time 50% second time 75% third time 100% that is chutki's rate otherwiseee

Yashu scolds: What is this whispering going on, have food quietly

Karan whispering to himself: Frankenstein monster

Gunjan pinches him from under table and hits him one with leg

Karan shouts: Ahhh (twice)

Dadaji: What happened beta?

Gunjan: Mosquito dadajiii

Yashu: I forgot let me call Sushmaji, she must be scared.

Karan jumps out of his chair. Gunjan and Dadaji think Karan is acting weird today and stare at him.

Yashu: Karan, why are you tensed?
Karan: Mummy that proposal I got nooo

Yashu: Proposal? Which one?

Gunjan is all smiles and stops eating: Propooosaaalll

Dadaji stops eating: Which one Karan?

As Yuvraj, Karan keeps getting proposal from many families for marriage
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene363 Dadaji saves the day

Karan: From that DGP Ahluwaliah house

Yashu: Yes, Sushmaji had called to check on our response only. Looks like the girl's family want to marry her fast. I will tell "yes" my son has liked her OKkk(giggles happily). At last I found an homely girl for my son to settle.

Yashu dialing Sushmajiii

Karan is confused what to do or tell now? Papa also not there in India.

Karan begs Dadaji in eyes to stop his over excited mummy

Dadaji understands pota does not want to marry the girl.

Yashu: Hello Sushmajiii

Dadaji thunders: Yashuuu

Yashu gets scared: One minute                   what dada?

Dadaji cold voice: Keep that phone down right now

Yashu: Buttt

Dadaji stares at her in rage. Yashu gets so scared she literally drops phone which Gunjan holds. Yashu takes and tells will call tomorrow and keeps the phone down.

Dadaji: What is this marriage thing?

Yashu: I told no dada girl DIG Ahluwaliahhh

Dadaji ordering: Reject that girl

Yashu: Why dada?

Dadaji: I want a princess as bahu not some ordinary girl in my house who will come and destroy our house and peace of mind. These commoner girls are very money minded(gets very angry) and destroy others(chokes) lives will not hesitate to kill also(upset and goes into deep thoughts and his hands start shivering remembering something)

Karan holds his hand to give him courage to get him out of past thoughts a past that only Karan and PRS are aware of no one else in family.