Discussion 09 / 23 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

I would say still there's some fault in parents...the first time their child back answered them they shuld take the action...and its all from our parents what we get...from name to sanskars.

and the other reason for the spoiler is the company...Frnd's company matters the most...and we humans get easily influenced by others.If one is doing wrong a true frnd will always stop him but if he is in a wrong company he will instead encourage him and thus the chain of this small things leads to big problems

@ black: In the case I was talking about, it was his wife who misled him. πŸ˜† But ya, you are totally right about that. πŸ‘
Gurumata Neha ji ki Jai ho...Maatey mujhe bhi apne sharan mein le lo aur gyaan doπŸ˜†
Originally posted by MadameX

I know but then we started talking in general, hence why I said that.

but meri suee toh suhana mai par hi atki haiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

Then U r not doing it right πŸ˜³  If My nephew wants to hit his sister for no reason than He will look from corner of his eye makes sure I m not looking then hit her πŸ˜†  When I ask her who did It ? He goes Dad ? Or my hubby's name !!! πŸ€£  But Yaa , He'll what ever I ask him to do . He knows me well . πŸ˜‰

now the most strangest thing is his dad i.e. my bro is afraid of me and he is afraid of his dad...and I say yeh toh meri insult hai...Dad se lekar bhai tak sab meri sunte hai and yeh meri ek baat bhi nahi manta...
but then I m all in shoes of my bros place and my nephew is in mine...Jaise karni waisi bharni🀣
Originally posted by 111192

but meri suee toh suhana mai par hi atki haiπŸ˜†

Yeh obsession healthy nahi hai. πŸ˜†
okk byee got 2 go...u guys discuss
Ekta Mayee ke discussion thread mein aate hee thread hara bhara ho jaata hai just like ghar mein agar bache hon toh ghar hara bhara rehta hai🀣
Originally posted by MadameX

Yeh obsession healthy nahi hai. πŸ˜†

but its not my fault as whenever you talk sensibly i get confused just like suhana maiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

Ekta Mayee ke discussion thread mein aate hee thread hara bhara ho jaata hai just like ghar mein agar bache hon toh ghar hara bhara rehta hai🀣

Aur tumhare aate hi, the thread starts wilting. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bye Meenu Kumari. πŸ˜† Good to finally get to talk to you a little even though it wasn't BBC. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 111192

but its not my fault as whenever you talk sensibly i get confused just like suhana maiπŸ˜†

Kya baat hai...jis din main sensibly baat karti hoon ussi din sab speechless ho jaate hai ja phir confused. Kamaal ki cheez hoon main. 🀣🀣🀣