Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

But isn't Sanju younger? She seems more sensible than Suhana...

Anyways, this is clearly big flaw in writing...Suhana was supposed to be not this dumb and bratty, especially after living with Kashyaps for more than year and having gone through so much.

you haven't seen sanjana yet😆...now as we get to see her scenes more... don't you think she is turning out to be suhana's copy😉
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

ohhh mines case is opposite when I shout on my nephew ...he inturn bounce on me and starts giving me dhamki...but then jst once I say his fathers name...bechare ki pant gili ho jati hai

Mine is same case as yours Meenu. 😆 Koi mujhe seriously kabhi nahi lehta. 😆 Only when I start blackmailing then things go my way. 😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

ohhh mines case is opposite when I shout on my nephew ...he inturn bounce on me and starts giving me dhamki...but then jst once I say his fathers name...bechare ki pant gili ho jati hai

Then U r not doing it right ðŸ˜³  If My nephew wants to hit his sister for no reason than He will look from corner of his eye makes sure I m not looking then hit her ðŸ˜†  When I ask her who did It ? He goes Dad ? Or my hubby's name !!! ðŸ¤£  But Yaa , He'll what ever I ask him to do . He knows me well . ðŸ˜‰
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Honoured to be termed as o e of the S,s . Thank you very much, Suhana was horrible today, really really bad, who is she to give advice!! Unless she runs a house on her own or cook 24/7 , clean 24/7, talk in 0 decible, read other peoples mind and what's in people,s heart she has no right to give advice wether free or charge. Kushaps are unique, they deserve an award which by the way they are going to get by the looks of the of nomination as Suhana is not part of receiving anything! So Suhana mai has no place in Kyshap family except in there HEART as there HEART s made up of gold, bow down to Kyshaps, as KK rightly does, Suhana should doobofy in chullu bhar pani as her own family has no faith in her, well mr. Bajpai should have thought about it when he was raising her, it's too late now, and Kyshaps would have given a GOOD LESSON or two.
How does it sound??? Like 2 S,s !!!!!

Aunty u are mixing Suhana with Ragini here..Please don't do that..How did awards come in here???
Aap thoda thand rakhiye by God😆

MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

you haven't seen sanjana yet😆...now as we get to see her scenes more... don't you think she is turning out to be suhana's copy😉

Truth be told, I hadn't been watching the show for about a month. 😆 Only started watching after yesterday's epi.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are right to some extent...but when kids become adults and make their decisions, their parents are no longer in the picture and it is up to them.

I know some people who have amazing parents who have done everything for them, gave them a tight slap whenever needed, always said good things and set them on proper paths, but these kids still went on the wrong path, one of them so much so that they stripped their parents of good care in their old age and left them to suffer physically and emotionally. Now what does that say to you? Is it the parents' fault?

in case of suhana we all know that she do listen when she is told something in a proper way.
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are right to some extent...but when kids become adults and make their decisions, their parents are no longer in the picture and it is up to them.

I know some people who have amazing parents who have done everything for them, gave them a tight slap whenever needed, always said good things and set them on proper paths, but these kids still went on the wrong path, one of them so much so that they stripped their parents of good care in their old age and left them to suffer physically and emotionally. Now what does that say to you? Is it the parents' fault?

I would say still there's some fault in parents...the first time their child back answered them they shuld take the action...and its all from our parents what we get...from name to sanskars.

and the other reason for the spoiler is the company...Frnd's company matters the most...and we humans get easily influenced by others.If one is doing wrong a true frnd will always stop him but if he is in a wrong company he will instead encourage him and thus the chain of this small things leads to big problems
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Then U r not doing it right ðŸ˜³  If My nephew wants to hit his sister for no reason than He will look from corner of his eye makes sure I m not looking then hit her ðŸ˜†  When I ask her who did It ? He goes Dad ? Or my hubby's name !!! ðŸ¤£  But Yaa , He'll what ever I ask him to do . He knows me well . ðŸ˜‰

Please teach us how to do it right. 😆 My little brother is a complete tv addict and he never goes a day without watching tv for at least 1 hour...so if I need to control him, I blackmail him with tv. But as he's growing up, this won't work anymore. 😆 In fact, he doesn't care and started blackmailing me back. 😆
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

in case of suhana we all know that she do listen when she is told something in a proper way.

I know but then we started talking in general, hence why I said that.