Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

Netri ji suhana mai ek saree ko hi 2-3 baar phenti hai toh lagatar 2 din phenne ka toh sawaal hi nahi uthata😆

Renu , Aalaspan ki koee argument nahi hoti , Waise Suhana ne socha hogaa , Jaab mujhe 5 AM uthnaa hain toh kapade 2 times kaun change kare , 1 raat ko 2 time 5 AM !!! so Alasi waise hi soo gayee ðŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

aur yahi alsi pana ishaan ji ko bahut mehnga padega mumbai jakar😆...main toh daat dete hoon ishaan ki ...zara bhi nahi dara suhana ko mumbai le jane se😉

Saadi Karne se nahi dara toh Mumbai lejane se kyun daregaa !!!! Waise bhi 7 Janmo taak saath nibhane kaa vaada kiya hain !!! ðŸ¤£
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Saadi Karne se nahi dara toh Mumbai lejane se kyun daregaa !!!! Waise bhi 7 Janmo taak saath nibhane kaa vaada kiya hain !!! ðŸ¤£

Aur Bechara Ishaan soch raha hoga ki Kash yeh 7wa janam ho😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

btw where are the 2 S..I wanna hear their side of the story now😆

Honoured to be termed as o e of the S,s . Thank you very much, Suhana was horrible today, really really bad, who is she to give advice!! Unless she runs a house on her own or cook 24/7 , clean 24/7, talk in 0 decible, read other peoples mind and what's in people,s heart she has no right to give advice wether free or charge. Kushaps are unique, they deserve an award which by the way they are going to get by the looks of the of nomination as Suhana is not part of receiving anything! So Suhana mai has no place in Kyshap family except in there HEART as there HEART s made up of gold, bow down to Kyshaps, as KK rightly does, Suhana should doobofy in chullu bhar pani as her own family has no faith in her, well mr. Bajpai should have thought about it when he was raising her, it's too late now, and Kyshaps would have given a GOOD LESSON or two.
How does it sound??? Like 2 S,s !!!!!
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Aur Bechara Ishaan soch raha hoga ki Kash yeh 7wa janam ho😆

🤣   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   
Chota mooh badi baat...no offence...but Anita ji...you look so good when you act decent and dont overdo things.😊I like KD more than GD
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Honoured to be termed as o e of the S,s . Thank you very much, Suhana was horrible today, really really bad, who is she to give advice!! Unless she runs a house on her own or cook 24/7 , clean 24/7, talk in 0 decible, read other peoples mind and what's in people,s heart she has no right to give advice wether free or charge. Kushaps are unique, they deserve an award which by the way they are going to get by the looks of the of nomination as Suhana is not part of receiving anything! So Suhana mai has no place in Kyshap family except in there HEART as there HEART s made up of gold, bow down to Kyshaps, as KK rightly does, Suhana should doobofy in chullu bhar pani as her own family has no faith in her, well mr. Bajpai should have thought about it when he was raising her, it's too late now, and Kyshaps would have given a GOOD LESSON or two.

i really feel bad for suhana when KK does not show any trust in her own daughter(at least Bm show some trust in her)...he always sides with kasyap whether its suhana's fault or not...and always make mockrey of suhana and praise kasyap...ok fine ...but he never ever thinks that it was he who raised suhana this way(he is at least 50% at fault for what suhana is today)
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Chota mooh badi baat...no offence...but Anita ji...you look so good when you act decent and dont overdo things.😊I like KD more than GD

Everyone looks good when they act decent and don't overdo things.
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I dis agree , All I want from Suhana to say OUT LOUD How much she appriciates what everyone has done for her Just like BM - RB today . It makes me feel better . Just telling others , What they mean to me or How Lucky I m to have them in my life . If I don't say it but just understand it but not tell them , It also looks as if I have no clue ot I dont care enough [ while both r wrong in suhana's case but she has n't told each individual yet ]  . But this is what I want from Suhana. 
     As for KK I always said , KK failed as DAD . He & Suhana r lucky that Family suhana is in doesn't want her to grow up or force her to change . They r letting suhana take her time , & Slowly she is growing up [ Sometimes feels as if she is taking steps backwards ] 
     Suhana has Good Heart but Not everyone is fortunate enough like Suhana . Whatif Tomorrow they will learn of Saroj's in law r far off from Kashyaps . 
     She can give advice but specially she is the one who needs the advice most is Kinda weird !!!  That's all from me . 
Originally posted by: MadameX

Everyone looks good when they act decent and don't overdo things.

And this coming from someone who thinks Topi deserves an Oscar!🤣