Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: firefly99

Oh really the one who need tips every time is giving tips😲🤔han mashwara toh muft ka hi hota hai chahey khud amal karo na karo (Suggestions are free whether u urself act upon them or not)😆

Bahut badi badi baatein kar rahi ho..The 2 S will come and give u tips now🤣
tejeshec thumbnail

kya hua bro khana nahin mila kya?😆

bhago yahan se 😡..go n study..exams hain na..btw urs and Gopi vahu's schedule matches😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh really the one who need tips every time is giving tips😲🤔han mashwara toh muft ka hi hota hai chahey khud amal karo na karo (Suggestions are free whether u urself act upon them or not)😆

Tabz , Mere Muh ki baat chin Li ... Khudkaa toh koee thikana nahi hain aur dusron ko mashwara de rahi hain !!! She is lucky to have Kashyaps , otherwise Suhana Mai kaa toh beda ho jaata ... 
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Tabz , Mere Muh ki baat chin Li ... Khudkaa toh koee thikana nahi hain aur dusron ko mashwara de rahi hain !!! She is lucky to have Kashyaps , otherwise Suhana Mai kaa toh beda ho jaata ... 

Oh No I don't want the 2 S to come now and start the Suhana better or Kashyap better war...I have been through that many times😆...
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
pata nahin kon sa syndrome ho gaya hai syndrome parh parh key😆 using wrong emotions at wrong place waisey.I hate traditional dowry system and even ran many campaigns against it and it worked in few exceptional cases
@bro ab yeh 2S kon hai?😆
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Oh No I don't want the 2 S to come now and start the Suhana better or Kashyap better war...I have been through that many times😆...

Who is this ? ðŸ˜•
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tejeshec

bhago yahan se 😡..go n study..exams hain na..btw urs and Gopi vahu's schedule matches😆

Oh really Topi vahu is lucky to have schedule like me🤣by the way is she nocturnal too? (having two preps. in between zoology b exam)
tejeshec thumbnail
Sanju KK scene:

Sanju comes home and tells KK that Ishaan is moving to Mumbai...KK shocked...He thinks what will Suhana do there alone..How will she be there alone...KK comes to the point how will Suhana run the house...KK wants to talk to Ishaan..He says Suhana in Mumbai will be problem to Ishaan ...😆

Meenu and Suhana scene:(waited for this for a long time)

Suhana pallu ...Meenu explains the need for Pallu..Suhana tries to walk with pallu on her head...Meenu makes fun...Suhana collides with Disha...Suhana apna mu miya mithu kar rahi hai...Suhana is worried about getting up at 5 A.M> and serve tea...BM comes and Suhana tells her problem to BM...Suhana is angry on Ishaan as he was born as the youngest in the family and hence she had to become choti bahu...Meenu intervenes and Suhana as usual says Shut UP n asks her to leave room(I didn't like this😡)

Precap: Suhana sleeps in Kaushalya dadi's room ..She in sleep hugs her thinkinf its Ishaan and even kisses her on her cheeks..😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Who is this ? ðŸ˜•

Nets u really don't know who...Now I am seriously doubting u'r 90%😆
iViews thumbnail
Suhana thinks that just havng BM will solve all the problem for Saroj !!!