HEMA - This one is for U! Ek dil Hai VM! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow carishma lovely VM and the pic of the kitten with those cute eyes is so adorable. AWWW

Yes Hema please stay and don't leave. We all love you and your posts. Your besharmi when it comes to Abhiya. You are the only one who connects all of Abhiya maniacs together.

Ooops double post
Edited by sunflower52 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sunflower52

Wow carishma lovely VM and the pic of the kitten with those cute eyes is so adorable. AWWW

Yes Hema please stay and don't leave. We all love you and your posts. Your besharmi when it comes to Abhiya. You are the only one who connects all of Abhiya maniacs together.

Ooops double post
SPAM! πŸ˜†

I have 2 say this..
Uff Cari Uff ..
Awesome vm
loved it
beautiful work
Originally posted by carisma2

SPAM! πŸ˜†

my internet is causing me to spam πŸ˜†. 
Originally posted by Reashma.

res.
edited--------------------
It was soo beautiful. i really loved it how abhiya looked at eatch other.
I want that experciane too☺️. i have to ask my own abhi/hunky😳.🀣
That pussycat pic. with puppy eyes will work...  Hema will melt seeing her puppy eyes.
Btw carisma ur vm isπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks yaar.. Glad u liked it - I love the beginning when she is walking after him and he turns - I love this expression of Abhay as he has that raised eyebrow - Reminds me of Akshay - Coz he looks a bit like that coz he's always raising one brow up!
Pia ke aashique mein meine apna aashique doondliya hai! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by carisma2

Hema 😲 I will leave this one for you to explain πŸ˜†
Ritzie.. last night after the epi - Hema was feeling a bit down 😭.  CV's ka kasoor hai sab, and she was gonna take time out. But now she is all 😳 Behooda and Besharam again! So it's all good. πŸ˜ƒ

Ab VM pe tho comment karo! 😑 πŸ˜† Joking.

HA HA CARI..here I amπŸ˜† ..Waise RITZIEtum kamal ho yaar.πŸ˜†..I left & came back in a jiffy & you dint even know..GOSH that is awesome🀣..you need to see my two posts then..one yesterday wala & one  I posted just now you will get a glimpse of my obsession & madness of ABHIYA.😳..🀣 I love you CARI & RITZIE>.aw..I know you can kill anyone for me..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by sunflower52

my internet is causing me to spam πŸ˜†. 
I knw bleeding IF - Tells me sometimes I ma making to many posts in a short time - hence I can never do my replies in one go.
Originally posted by -rupa-

Cari this is really sweet , hema naraz na ho ji ..please make ur post on beautiful couple abhlya ..we cant see u sad .

Thanks dear - I hate seeing anyone naraaz - or sad - Especially Hema.

Originally posted by Selinapiya

..Cari Di..πŸ€—
ab mujhe FAINT hona hi hoga..
Amazing..☺️☺️
Uff Abhiya ne mujhe behosh kardiya..Hayee...☺️
Seli ***************FAINTS*****************
Koi mujhe bachane aao...
Abhay..apni princess Selina ko bachane aao na..☺️
Oh Seli dear - Wait I will send ur Abhay to you

Oops Abhay is feeling a bit.. umm ticked - yeh ladkiyon ko baachane kaa kaam isse hi kyun miltha hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

WOHOOO!
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away..but if the doctor is ABHAY RAICHAND, then defiantly keep the apple away."... 
Thats a really good one dear...
If Dr Raichand Jnr mera Dr hota then - I would Cut my own apple tree down - and plant them in everyome elses house.. so theycan all stay away from him and only I would need him.  Uff Abhay Uff.