Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi discovers new side of ASR-indya.com (Page 3)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Its a Fact, that the person who's standing in your fascia never ever gets the mourning and distress about Losting your Parents, and that what takes the Heart in full pain of the person. Its Great to see that ASR will be apologetic to Khushi and moreover, He'll come to know about that She's Orphan too. It sounds virtuous & humble! Might be, this unconditional sentiments lead him towards the politness with Khushi, but i guess i'm presuming about the things bit far! (=

-- Edited --

Thanks for Sharing Tanu! Hug

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 23 September 2011 at 7:43am

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
WOW, Arnav Singh Raizada To Apologize ?! Shocked Stern Smile The Best News Till Now & Maybe Friendship Coming Up . Can't Wait Nooow =) Day Dreaming & Yaay, He Get's To Know She's Orphan, Finally ! Embarrassed
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing!!

guys believe me or not!!i had imagined a similar scene where arnav will overhear anjali and khushi tlaking and khushi revealing to anji that she's an orphan too!!and arnav melting!!and i come here and read this article!!gosh im stunned..CV's read my mind ;)
pooh_91 Senior Member
pooh_91
pooh_91

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i think it is a relief for those who were hoping that arnav would find out about kushi's past too...
id like to see a guilty arnav cause then it would mean that she is evoking feelings in him :) id like to see kushi's reaction coz he tells her that arnav singh raizada doesnt apologse to anyone :) shed see another side to him again i guess :) a building freindship
_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thxxx for sharing, cant wait to watch the show
Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
yaaayy he gets to know about her and even feels bad. Aww my sweet Arnav. I hope he apologizes then khushi will see one more side of Arnav. Cant wait for tonight's episode. Thanks for sharing xxx
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wohooo...he will appologizeShocked...well if not appologize i want him to be ashmaed for his behaviour...love arhi...TfsHug
staroneaj Senior Member
staroneaj
staroneaj

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg lol thanks sooo much

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index