Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow..thanx shonna papdi fr dis article...

super cool...

lets c if he manages to apologize gvn dt khushi ll hv to rush to d hospital n wud he help her or shw sum concern atleast...😊

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Wat a great news... Thanks for sharing...
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woow, this is awesome news that he comes to know she is an orphan too 😃
ArshForEver thumbnail
now i cant wait to see wht is arnav's reaction knowing khushi being orphan too like him.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Seems a good step on Arnav's end, Like aveksha I don't think he will be able to apologize though, by the time Barsi ends, Khushi may get the call about Bauji's heart attack and rush to his aid. But the development in Arnav is surely gonna be a treat to watch, its gonna be an entirely different thing, Luvin the show :) IPK Rocks! xD <3

Thanks for sharing 🤗 
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for sharing.

good he gets to know about Khushi... but i guess he wont have the chance to apologize (or talk to her coz i doubt he'll say sorry..lol).. coz Khushi will leave for the hospital.. unless if he takes her there after the puja..

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its a Fact, that the person who's standing in your fascia never ever gets the mourning and distress about Losting your Parents, and that what takes the Heart in full pain of the person. Its Great to see that ASR will be apologetic to Khushi and moreover, He'll come to know about that She's Orphan too. It sounds virtuous & humble! Might be, this unconditional sentiments lead him towards the politness with Khushi, but i guess i'm presuming about the things bit far! (=

-- Edited --

Thanks for Sharing Tanu! 🤗
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
WOW, Arnav Singh Raizada To Apologize ?! 😲 😳 The Best News Till Now & Maybe Friendship Coming Up . Can't Wait Nooow =) 😍 & Yaay, He Get's To Know She's Orphan, Finally ! 😳
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for sharing!!

guys believe me or not!!i had imagined a similar scene where arnav will overhear anjali and khushi tlaking and khushi revealing to anji that she's an orphan too!!and arnav melting!!and i come here and read this article!!gosh im stunned..CV's read my mind ;)
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think it is a relief for those who were hoping that arnav would find out about kushi's past too...
id like to see a guilty arnav cause then it would mean that she is evoking feelings in him :) id like to see kushi's reaction coz he tells her that arnav singh raizada doesnt apologse to anyone :) shed see another side to him again i guess :) a building freindship