Ragz musical debut--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini Khanna's musical debut
Television actress Ragini Khanna aka Suhana, who has made us laugh and cry through her acting skills in STAR Plus' leading show Sasural Genda Phool, will be seen singing on television. She has been singed for Zee TV's upcoming singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar. We got Ragini to spill the beans about Star Ya Rockstar, her singing talent and more.

Showing 1  of 8 images  Previous     Next

Is it true that you have signed the new Zee TV singing show- Star Ya  Rockstar?
Yes, I am doing this show. Finally I have got a great singing show as singing is my first love. With this show, I am going to be a rockstar. I am really looking forward to this show.

What do you think of reality shows on Indian television?
I really don't think much. If the offer is good and exciting, I take part in the show. I feel nowadays reality shows give a lot of exposure which is great for all- actors or not. I grab whatever I feel is interesting for me and I agreed to do this show because it is a singing competition between celebs, which is the main attraction for me.

How did you develop passion for singing?
Right from childhood, I always wanted to be a singer. And following my passion, I learnt singing. I was into more Pop singing and wanted to become a pop-star like Britney Spears. I am happy that finally I will be able to sing for the audience on a stage and showcase my talent.

What have learned from your mother, who is also well known singer?
I have learned everything from my mother. For this competition, she has become my teacher and makes sure that I practice singing daily for one hour.

Have you taken formal training in singing? Who is your guru?
Yes, I have taken a formal training with my mentor who sadly passed away last year. But with this show, I hope to make him proud and my mother Kaamini  Khanna too.

Who is your favourite Bollywood singer why?
I really admire Sonu Nigam a lot. He has given a lot of wonderful songs, has a great range and does a great mix of songs.

Apart from singing, what are your passions?
I think it has to be dancing and acting. Post Jhalak, you all have experienced how passionate I am about dancing. And as for acting, well I am an actress so I have been pursuing my passion in acting with my various shows from Radha Ki Betiyaan to Sasural Genda Phool.

How are you going to manage you time for both your shows- Sasural Genda Phool and Star Ya Rockstar?
I believe where there is will there is way. Things will work out.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BRITNEY SPEARS???πŸ˜• 🀒

Anyways glad she's doing it, looking forward to the show. I am sure she'll make her mother and her guruji very proud. All the best!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Best of Luck to Ragzzz  <3
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the best Ragini... may god shower all his blessings on you...and you achieve all the sucess in life and make your mom and us proud... love you tons...
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ragini All the very best dear!!πŸ€—
May God Bless You!!😊
May you get all that you deserve & desire!😊
Go Ragini Go!πŸ‘ We are all with you!
You are a Rockstar! 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing armu! All the best to Ragini for the show!!!
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

BRITNEY SPEARS???πŸ˜• 🀒

Anyways glad she's doing it, looking forward to the show. I am sure she'll make her mother and her guruji very proud. All the best!!

@ pink: day by day both guy playing Deepak and Ragini are shattering your dreams. πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanu for sharing...

I wish Good luck to Ragini... I am sure she will make her Teacher proud on her.😊
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😊
Best of luck Ragini😊
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini..u r surely gonna rock this show..
all ur fans know that u're a brilliant singer..its time to prove it to the rest of the world now!!

All the very best Ragipie !!