HOW WILL Asr COME TO KNOW? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hope so ASR comes to know it today itself...plzzz !!!cvs plzz !!
oki everyone thnzz a lot for replying
was scrapping ma head
but there is an article that in today story he will come to know by liseninganji n kkg talks😳
Originally posted by murphy369

Where did you hear that moon???

yaar it's their in the star plus site...
plus it has also been in one of the posts in the forum!!!!

Khushi has always seen an arrogant man in Arnav Singh Raizada but after she saw his softer side recently, she has been wondering if she was wrong about him. While Khushi tried to placate Arnav, he rebuffed her. In tonight's episode, he will make a discovery which will stun him and he will come to an important decision.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Khushi was shocked to see Arnav fulfilling a small girl's wish for her ailing father at the temple, but when she went to console him for his parents' barsi, he snubbed her. In tonight's episode, Arnav will overhear Anjali talking to Khushi. As Anjali found out that Khushi is an orphan and the people she calls her parents are actually her masa-maasi, she will tell Khushi that she relates to her. Arnav will be shocked to know that Khushi is an orphan too. He will recall his behaviour and will be ashamed of the way he spoke to her. He will then decide to apologize to her after the barsi puja in the Raizada house."

Angry at Khushi for evoking strong emotions in him, Arnav says, "If she is hurt due to what I said, it is because of her nosy attitude. She shouldn't have spoken about my dead parents when I categorically asked her not to. She wanted to sympathize with me but I don't want her sympathy. She claimed she understood what I am going through and what I went through- how is that possible? To say I understand what you are going through – is meaningless because one can never experience the other's pain. I wasn't able to deal with her and I needed to be alone to get hold of my emotions. Maybe, I was a bit rash."

Khushi was amazed to see a different side of Arnav at the temple. Astonished she says, "I got the shock of my life to see Arnav helping a little girl. My mind couldn't handle it and I wondered what to think about him. How can you gauge if a person is good or bad? I guess one shouldn't form impressions in the first few meetings but then ironically that is when one forms an impression of people. I was glad that there is some decency in this laad governer, who thinks people should worship the land that he walks on. He is so arrogant and full of himself that he infuriates me. I guess I misjudged him. I was touched to see a gloomy Arnav looking at his parents' photo and thinking of them. I am an orphan so I understand what it is to lose your parents. I tried to share his grief but he perhaps got me wrong and got angry with me once again. I wouldn't say my perception of Arnav has changed totally but I do agree that sometimes things are not what they seem."

Will Arnav apologize for his behviour? Could this be the beginning of a friendship? Don't forget to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

rhnzz to community_drive for posting the article😳

Originally posted by moon_mine

ya even i hope he cms to knw it today only!!!!

me too...