We part to meet Again !! EPI #21 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
^piyu y u spamming u have better job u have to save the forum from the boredom be a supergirl and type the new chapii fast fast

yeh spamm humka de de de thakur piyu 😳😳

and better bring new chapii
hi Srush🤗edit kar rahi hun...
As I couldnt comment on the previous epi and this one just starts from the last scene of yesterday's, I too shall start in the same way, the part were Gulaal describes her dream man. No I dont  want to talk much about the mojris, it has played an important roll in the entire show(more important than the characters themselves) and that lambe lambe moonche, it better suits Dushy and no one else...
but the rest part where she says, a guy always thinks about her, always chants her name... all that  became so true na in the case of Kesar?? and see when she got such a person, who has so much of love for her...it was out of her tolerance...be it be his anger, love, or even his concern for her
and coming to todays..
 the part  were Kesar cries before her when she leaves...in future, even after the leap too we could see a similar Kesar who cried and begged her not to leave..he never bothered of any of such egos esp when it comes to Gulaal, this is not because of his immaturity or the childishness, infact he was always matured than his age,even as a kid and also after 10 years, we could see only a proportionate growth of it and even in his 50s or 60s, if he is Kesar then this innocence will be with in him, till he dies. But unfortunately he was projected as an immature, derailed brat or at least in the initial epis post leap, but we only we viewers knew that through what all Kesar exactly went through..and I dont think that it was given a proper disclosure till the end. 
If it was any other person other than Kesar, who was subjected to such unfair events from his child hood, bearing it for a long decade and still suffering from the self  tortures plus time to time rejection of his love etc etc, I swear we could not blame him if he even sings DUM MAARO DUM (read here the life style) and after all what Kesar did  the atmost was only came drunk twice in his life time.
In the very same scene we could see Vasanth watching them from afar and not interfering and it goes same with Kesar too esp in the post leap scenes, where Gulaal talks with Vasanth's portrait, even if Kesar is there all he does is simply stand and watch in silence and wont interfere even for the sake of consoling her.

mein kahan se kahan gaya...😲 sorry srush ..
and back again, I was just imagining Kesar with Dushy's munchi😆
Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
I am posting today's epi here only...With Piyu and Arti already spamming😆

and Alanta...aaja bacha...
Piyu,,,.Raam ko maine Ram ram bol diya..BMW did not like me looking at him😳
Yeh Spamming kya hota hai yaar??? ðŸ¤”
hi Geesh🤗, tujhe aaj kahan dekhne ko miltha hein yaar..my 2 updates waiting 4 u dear Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Geeshani

Yeh Spamming kya hota hai yaar??? ðŸ¤”

Really ye spamming kya hotha hai..geesh...🤔
srush ka thread tho..can't resist myself from..coming here..😛

Originally posted by chweetu

Really ye spamming kya hotha hai..geesh...🤔
srush ka thread tho..can't resist myself from..coming here..😛

hee he How sweet is this😳
Originally posted by -Srushti-