Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shrush u steofy my spamm thread😡🤢 and made it caps thread nice try 😉 meine bhi edit kar diya😳😳😳...go and look ting tong😆 Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

actually shrush converted my spamm thread into her caps thread my spamm post was in between just edited it😊

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Srush...🤗
Loved today's epi..n maine is bar sahi epi dekha..yeayy...(lo..is bar mein akele nahin dancing...😆)

Loved h gullu was on mission making vassy all jealous..😆n gaal wali bath pe..tho me rolfing...🤣see mujhe BALH..ka bolu yaad aaya...😆
N muchi man tho already in dreamland...
N loved h innocently vassy asked PB..ki h girls will select their bride..😆sach mein gadha hai..😆😛
N PB..ki sense of humor waah..waah..she is full-on pre leap na..she was also sportive at MB..n vassy scene..n here also..😆
But after leap..I never saw this side of her apart from supporting gullu  n being good..😳😳okie..I got ki vassy's death had made this impact on her..
N I just remembered JK taunting talli when JK n gullu was shown.haan JK pre leap post leap...persons that are being blamed by JK changed..but not JK..always Tantrum queen..😳
A ye gadha..didn't get y gullu was crying..😲n just goes from there..😕n loved h PB consoled gullu..n d huggie...😳😳
Kya kahan tune dushty should have push..vassy from that chath..🤣..h evil can we become...😈😆waise I just lubed that idea..😳😳
N h gullu approaching n manaoing..him n he didn't listen to her..😲
N final asthra of ladies...that is tears...😆ladies ka biggest..armour is ansoon...😆who will not melt with d tears of lady love..😳
N then she expects a confession..😳n what he says..😡prasad chahiye..🤢.n loved ur dialogue tu bolega k..mein 2 slaps lagavoon..😆
Then finally both eat fron same dish..n then gullu pakaying him K bapji ko muchi man pasand..🤣correct thenga diya vassy ko..😆
N then huggie n piyu maari just beautiful..😍
N morning n bidai..aww I jst lubed evrything there..n giga...😡
N loved h chotu kesu went to cowshed n aww d huggie is so sweet,,...😳😳n meri tuntuna bhi nahin bajaya usne....n loved his acting..n tu si najao..aww..h sweet resemblence..srush...👏
N dushty gonna..follow gul-vassy..😳
kya hoga next..😕
Loved d post n caps n DOP srush..😳😳love u to infinite infinity..🤗

kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 ee ka hua 

wonderful caps srushu wonderful loved them 👏 yar kesu sho shweetly cried, ina shonu monu lagta haina mera kesu 😳 n gullu kese ro rahi thi us k saath n vasu n muchi 😲 n PB kitni sweet yar, n DOP 👏 heads off to the DOP 😃 but me still wondering ee sab ka hua  ee caps thread hi hai na?  n geesh wonderful GIFs, tu ne talli ka bhi GIF banaya 😆 👏 n arti 🤣 loved ur ting tongs 😉 🤣 per koi mujhe yeh toh batao yeh caps thread hi tha na 
Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo, I have finally caught up...watched the epi...

Gulaal's noke jhok continues and looks like she really hits a raw nerve with Vasant. Looks like something bad related to mucchi's must have happened to him when he was Kesuda's age...I can't think of any other reason why he became so touchy feely about not having a mucchad😆 It was so cute to see him in his sulking mode though. We have always seen a mature, head on his shoulders Vasant and it was adorable the way he went straight to PB to sulk and his question to his mother - would you have still loved MB if he did not have a mucch??- EPIC!! PB looked all 😕 and her immediate thoughts went to Revdi-Devdi or JK...LOLLL...goes to show that Vassy was often the victim of their jokes! 😆

Most consistent character award has always gone to Kesu but now we have a close runners up in JK!! I can't believe she said those nasty things to Gulaal and brought tears to the girls eyes...😡 Gulaal has given your people life JK...wake up and smell the water...if it had not been for Gulaal you would be walking bag and baggage alongside your camel looking for a new village to go and corrupt!! Paagal woman! 😡

I never expected Vasant to be the kind of a guy to carry his anger on for so long but I suppose he kind of had reason na? Firstly, he had been courageous enough to tell her how he felt in front of his cows which I am sure was no small feat...considering how jealous the cows must have felt and on top of that Gullu described the guy of her dreams to be the complete opposite of Vasant...gussaa toh aayegaa na??😆 I also think he was upset because Gulaal was leaving the next day...

Flirting shirting over and time for goodbyes...I did get a bit angry that no one came to Gullu's defense when Giga was screaming his head off at her...😕 It would have been nice if MB had stepped in and at least told Giga to quieten down...I mean jaate jaate bhi, Gulaal had to listen to Giga spewing venom!! Awww...poor Kesu...crying in the cowshed...poor guy...rolu polu looked too cute and I can imagine how hard it must have been for Gullu to leave especially after seeing Kesu break down in front of her!!

So, Dushy will accompany them huh? I liked his dialogue at the end...it was like he was trying to kill three birds with one stone:
His father: khoon kaa bhii rang hotaa hai - I want revenge dad
Sudha: sindoor kaa bhi rang hotaa hai - taunting Sudhi and making her jealous
Himself: manaaonga nahi toh jabardasti maang bhar doonga - ultimately he wants Gulaal...by hook or by crook!!

Sorry Arti...I have spoilt your spam thread!! 😆
Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Srush I updated my post on pg 2
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srush🤗..wonderful caps n as always i just love the way you comment on the caps...

Coming to epi...gullu in all jalaofying mode...saw vassy in this mode for the first time...the way he goes to clarify hat with her mother...oye gadhe koi mom se aise poochtha hai kya...n see even she is in full mazar mood...gullu listening all these words...she kust knew how he will be feeling na...n comes the one n only tantrum queen of talsagra JK...n makes gulaal cry...n tells her to leav...but when PB asks i just loved how she changes her words...she is in total vamp character...vassy ignores her n PB gulaal hug...

OMG...terrace scene...DOP koh toh applause karna hi chaahiye👏...vassy ab tak naaraaz hai...kuch toh apne bhai se seekhaahi hoga na😉...gullu in patao mode...n crying...she is expecting him to confess na...n yeh gadha poochtha hai prasaad...abey ladki saam ne padi hai aur tujhe prasaad ki padi hai...kuch toh apne chote bhai se seekh...usne kabhi bhi gullu ke saath aise kiya hai kya...even when he tries hard to hate her...he never ignored her like this...idiot kahika...n side hug bhi hogayaa...kyun re confession tujse nahi hotha...magar yeh sab ttujse hotha hai...aur waha tere bhai koh thappad(s) mile confession hothe hi...n hug bhi last epi mein mila hai😭...so unfair hua hai kesu ke saath...i feel me thinking too much abt this scene...so me shut up...

coming to vidaai..as i said in EDT...gullu is very much sad n behaving as if she is going from her maikha to her sasuraal na...i feel ki ussne apne shaadi ke time mein bhi ithna roi nahi hogi...jo aaj ke din rorahi hai...n giga scene..me really dont like him...n gullu asking for kesu😳

bachcha aur kaha hoga apne fav place..cowshed mein...ohh me love this kesuda so much😳...rothe hue bhi kitna cute hai yaar😉...n she tells him she will come back...how did she knew...ab thak toh uss vassy ne tujhe propose bhi nahi kiya...aur upar se JK gave warning if she comes onec again to talsagra she will see her end...n bachcha ithna samajdhaari baat kartha hai na...if u not come i will not talk to u...

Dushy in total mood to take revenge, throughing tantrum to sudha...n most importantly making gulaal his own property...arey jo kabhi nahi hoga uske liye sochke bhi kya faaidha...tujhe toh do do bhaiyo se competition hai😉...vassy se tu peecha chudabhi le..magar kesu se tujhe koun bachaayega😆

Geesh🤗...lovely comparisons yaara👏...tune talli par bhi kiya hai😆...ab comparisons mein bhi woh aagayee toh hamara kya hoga

Edit:
Arti...just loved ur ting tong breaks in the thread...if we can see your adds in between any show...we can easily manage to watch any kind to rubbish show in TV...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely caps srushwa ...chorry sare caps download nahi ho rahe😭jitne hue hain unpe hi commenting😃
loved vassy gullu terrace wale caps 👏 and proxy camel😆🤣
then gullu kesu hug wala cap was too good👏
loved your quotes as usual they make me go🤣🤣

@geesh- as usual lovely comparison👏 
@aarti- thanks for the add break  
loved"re rishta roz roz kyun aata hai"🤣🤣
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Srush muje mat maarna pls but I edited it once more😳 (on pg2)
Incense thumbnail
thanks anju kiran chaitu ramya meine to shrush ko tang karne k liye post kar diya😳😳😳😳...in the forum thats obessed with kes-gul post anything in their name and ppl will  love it...😃