Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Aternative scene!! MO's PARTY ENDING!

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i was thinking how something about my last part could of been different so here is the last part again and the coloured parts are what could of happened alternativly. 

Oh anf for those who havent read the origial OS/SS heres the link :)

Arnav was looking at his watch seeing that its nearly 11pm but the party at Mo's mansion was still booming with half drunk people. the only reason why he came to make a relation with Mo as he is his next big client. but they have been roaming for about 3-4 hours now and he had lost track of where Lavanya and khushi had gone. Arnav came wearing a normal suit while Khushi came in her normal attire and Lavanya in a glamourous Sari, which khushi insisted on. God he was getting more and more annoyed the way khushi was changing Lavanya to more Nani's taste.

Arnav soon had enough and headed towards the door to only meet a frantic lavanya outside near the car. arnav rushed up towards her asking her whats wrong.
Lavanya: *near to tears*Oh no ASR. they took chamkili. they took khushi!
Arnav more alert and concerned: what? who?! slow down!! * getting aggravated*
Lavanya: Mo and his friends wear picking on me and chamkili. and then chamkili tryed to stick up for me, but then they took her-
Arnav: WHERE lavanya WHERE???!!!
Lavanya: inside somewhere. i couldn't get to her as they pushed me out side. i tried to contact you but no signal.
Arnav: Damn it! lavanya you go back to the house. the driver will take you-
LAvanya: but chamkili!!???!!! *a total wreck*
Arnav started to stride back in the noisy house with a face that said 'don't mess': GO! i'll get her and come in my other car.
Lavanya did as she was told but was frantically worried for khushi and hoped she was alright.

Arnav was looking with eagle eyes for khushi amongst the ravers of the party and caught his eye on something. he walked closer and stood in shock and horror. it was Mo with his friends stroking and playing around with Khushi's clothes near the poolside. Mo was tossing it the air, but before he caught it again, arnav did. Arnav's eyes were murderous but was taken no heed of by Mo in his drunk state.
Mo: Hey!!! ASR!!! howzzz u doing yaaar! (arnav taking steps closer and closer to him) thanks for cominnn! oh and bringing those fine ladies with you ay???!!! (the friends geered)
Arnav hissing through his teeth: where is she??!
M: who?...ohh! the fisty girl! oh...i was about to ask you ASR can i keep her for tonight?! (Arnav saw red) ...cuz you see she's prettily in my room upstairs and i just don't want her to leave*greasy smile*

Arnav turned on his heel and quickened his steps upstairs to see all doors 'occupied' except one shut door. he took his chance on it, but found it locked. Arnav got more angry and like a bull smashed through the door with 2 solid kicks. He walked into the room but halted in shock when he saw khushi. she was standing on a small stool on the bed about to put a noose round her neck which was made by a dupatta. khushi was stood with a dark purple poofy dress. the dress was designer with low cut back and shoulders from where arnav was standing as she had her back to him.her hair was open and a mess. with the worst fear hit his heart like a knife.
Khushi: spun round to seee arnav, but before she could do or say anything...
Arnav: khushi!!!!! (rushing on to the bed picking her up and putting her on the floor with her arms in his fists.His arger was tipping over the top and heart plundging into death itself. but he controlled it for khushi's scared state. He took off his jacket and placed it round her shoulders. khushi shocked by this stopped crying and slowly looked over to see arnav staring at her with concern. Seeing a familiar face she turned to face him with a tear stained face.

Khushi still staring into his eyes still not beliving its him replied with silence. arnav was about to call her again when Khushi rushed into his arms with relif and sobbed and wailed her eyes out against his shoulder. Arnav was heavily breathing and stood there intaking her warmth and shaking body. he glanced in the the long mirror to see them two standing their. he slowly wrapped his arms round her tightly for reassurance of she was there and also for her to know he was there. he then pulled her away to look at her face which was still sobbing with tears. khushi was looking at his chest feeling ashamed.

arnav took a deep mean breath: come on.
putting his arm round her waist for support leading to khushi leaning her head on the side of his chest , clutching arnav's jacket round her for warmth, they walked out of the room.

they made an entrance walking down the stairs, with khushi wimpering and heaving heavily against his chest whereas arnav's face was emotionless except for his eyes that were ready to kill. at the bottom of the stairs they headed towards the door, only to be stopped by the sound of Mo walking towards arnav on the other side of where he held khushi.
Mo: hey??! leaving so soon??!! and hey! thats my girl?!! comeon ASR its a joke. and she can't lea-
Mo's words cut short as Arnav with his free hand clenched his throat in a fatal grip, but with his face still staring staight ahead emotionless. All of Mo's friends tried to set Mo free but failed calling Arnav to let go. but arnav was in total ASR mode and didn't want to listen to anyone.

Khushi suddenly noticed this and stared at arnav in shock. she didn't want him to get in trouble.
Khushi: listen. (arnav looked her way) please let him go. you don't have to do this*pleading* please...*looking into his eyes*
Arnav reluctantly let go making Mo fall to the floor gasping for air.
They both walked out without looking back.
Arnav sat her comfortably in the car and got into he drivers seat and started driving, only to stop again. Khushi lifted her eyes from her lap and looked at arnav gripping the steering wheel tightly and looking ahead.
khushi opened her mouth but arnav got there first.
Arnav: why the hell did you have to stand up for yourself or lavanya? why?! then you wouldn't of-
he paused and realsied what he was saying. he frowned and thought * she didn't ask for this! what the **** am i saying* and turned towards khushi to who was tears were dropping on the silk purple fabric.
Arnav closed his eyes and tried again: i didnt mean...what happened. tell me everything. (staring forward again)
Khushi:...*fidgeting with fingers* ..they were picking on lavanya and me so i just tryed to protect Lavanya but then...that person you call ..Mo?...he grabbed my arm and dragged me to these girls to be put in his bedroom for... later ...i was so scared.
Arnav; how did they get your ...clothes (preparing him self for the worst)?
Khushi: those girls came back and said that Mo wanted my clothing so i...would be ready for him. they...*cried harder*..then they locked the door. I didnt know what to do so i looked for some clothing and found a load of dresses in a cupboard and picked the least revealing one...as i didnt know what to do i just waited... )...i knew what was coming...I just couldn't bear...i would rather die than be...enjoyed*disgusted* so i-(Arnav shot a look towards her at that point)

arnav felt his ears burn. his thoughts were running wikld with what ifs...what if Mo had got to her before him...what if ...i didnt make it in time...he felt an adrenaline rush through him which made him all of a sudden leave the car. khushi was confused of where he went but sat quietly. Arnav walked at a pacing speed back to Mo's house finding him getting up from the floor. Just as Mo was about to say something arnav gave him a right hook round the face leaving him unconscious, then turned swiftly round and left.

Khushi heard footsteps and saw arnav roughly sit in his seat again. she stared at him and them noticed one of his knuckles bleeding.
Khushi: what have you Done!? (holding his hand) please tell me you didnt go back!!(silence) Arnav! *in annoyance*
arnav turned to look at her concerned. she then ripped a strip of fabric from the bottom of her dress and wrap it round his knuckles.
arnav watched her soft hand tie the knot and then stroke his hand.

Anrav: it was nothing...it felt good anyways (smirking)
khushi shook her head as arnav started the car and headed off towards khushi's house.

they arrived at the house and they sat in silence. arnav turned to tell her to leave when he saw her crying silently and realised that she would be asked questions as soon as she enters the house because of her state.
Arnav: i'll come with you. (khushi looked at him thankfully) ...come on.

buaji and payal were shocked at first but arnav covered her saying someone spilt drink on her dress at the last minute. they didnt look convinced as it being ASR but they let it slide by seeing how tired khushi looked. khushi got changed quickly into her bed attire and handed the dress back to him. Arnav left and was nearing the car when he was called.
Khushi: wait!!
Arnav turned to see her walking up to him with his jacket that he forgot. he nodded to say thanks.
Khushi: ..i...thank you...for what you did...if it weren't for you i'd probobly be...*sigh*..umm be sure to take care of the wound when you get home... ok?...
Arnav nodded curtly. he put the dress and jacket in the front passenger seat and was about to enter the drivers seat when he noticed that khushi was still standing in the spot near his car.
Arnav: do you want my jacket?
Khushi confused: hmmm?
Arnav: its cold out hear go inside...(khushi was unsure whether to leave him or not)...gooo!
khushi rushed on the balcony of the home and arnav smirked behind her siting in the car.

Khushi watched arnav drive away and thought of how there really was a side of arnav that she hasnt seen closely until know. she smiles gently and goes into the home having kind thoughts of arnav.

Arnav watched her go in her home from the mirror and felt content that she was fine. his journey home was one of deep thoughts of khushi and what happened tonight. he arrived home and looked at the wrapped wound on his hand. he then looked at the dress remembering how beautiful she looked. he sighed and walked back in his house knowing that he was going to have another sleepless night thinking of khushi kumari Gupta.

i know it wasnt much of an alternative but meh, lol hoped you liked it any ways:)
comment if can! :D