Balika Vadhu

The track will get interesting after

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this track hmmm Gauri to be pregnant interesting,  especially when anandi wanted to have children n jagya told her no as he was still studying etc how will jagya react to this he is still selfish  n will not what child or he will have child just to get back with his family, ds will change again n accept gauri  as she is hold her great grand child ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Most probably  Anandi will be sent packing and the new Mum Gauri  would be welcomed for giving the khandaan the chirag...😡 it's so ironic that in soaps right is wrong and wrong is right.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also think A will now not be supported and G will be accepted as the Bahu. But what about G. She is so into her career will she be happy about the baby or will she think it  a hindrance to her career. lets see what happens.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

this track hmmm Gauri to be pregnant interesting,  especially when anandi wanted to have children n jagya told her no as he was still studying etc how will jagya react to this he is still selfish  n will not what child or he will have child just to get back with his family, ds will change again n accept gauri  as she is hold her great grand child ðŸ˜¡

i was also thinking the same . now G getting pregnant so wat"ll b rxn of singh family. DS"ll most probly welcum her but whether sumitra"ll get softer 2wards J??😕
and wat"ll b the rxn of J?? will he b happy or think it as hindrance or will G b unhappy !!😕😕
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
A's life seems to heading towards more challenging...doesn't matter whether she will be accepted by the Singhs or shown the same respect, she will be mentally broken ...Again, A is erxteding her social work in a way where Singhs will feel the heat...and may not support A by dragging their feet...here what I feel...A should have some education and power in the form of reforming the evils like police officer ...DC etc...she is just behaving l;ike a pseudo reformist...she has the resourse and support but she is still shown as doing goondagardi ie to curb evil she is using evil methods ...not the law...eg. slapping het son and my dear and respectable baba ji...