Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Didnt she clarify that the whole family is moving ? I am sure together they can make more money that the Doctor made by himself in Denver.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This showbiz...the glamor...the fame... the adultation... is all like an addiction...
Once you get used to it, its hard to let go... Thats exactly one of the reasons that Karisma's marriage did not work... Bcoz she could not just let it all go and live with him in Delhi...
The same pattern I see in Madhuri too...
LMFAO, well Ranbir says 80% of the rumors are true, and I so buy this one. I already had assumed during JDJ that either she was in need of money or her marriage was ont he rocks. The latter seems to be true after all.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mads has clarified several times that her whole family including hubby is moving. The reasons she has mentioned-her career and kids being connected to their roots;I have seen similar reasoning in many NRI parents to move back to India. So I believe her. But obviously its so shocking to imagine a man who may agree to relocate for his wife's career and kids education that everyone is convinced Mads is getting divorced. Anyways I am not her advocate...only time will tell.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
here we go...bunch of physcos are in strike..seriosly every ones life is not so sad  and pathetic  like some of these gossip mongers and their sick minds ..YUCK
Kids staying connected to the roots. *rolling eyes at Madhuri* I am an American and I still am connected to my roots (probably a lot more than many Indians are in India). India is only aping the West, the movies show it, the environment there shows it too. It's kewl to imitate Americans, their music, their style. They all don't have an identtity of their own anymore. (yea I am generalizing from whatever I have witnessed) You can very much still be an "Indian" here in America, with the type of environment your home and commuity provides you. She should just say it how it is: that she wants to milk the last remains of her dwindling career, which is star in a few more sabzi and mosquito ads, and then judge reality shows. Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

This showbiz...the glamor...the fame... the adultation... is all like an addiction...

Once you get used to it, its hard to let go... Thats exactly one of the reasons that Karisma's marriage did not work... Bcoz she could not just let it all go and live with him in Delhi...

I agree here with you.

at the same time while it might be a learning experience for the kids it can also cause trouble. In the states they probably are not use to having photographers watching their every move. And being taken care of like royalty. I feel the attention can affect them in a bad way, unless madhuri keeps them in an environment far from the spot light.

I really wonder how her husband will adjust in india. not that india is not advanced but still there are many things he will have to adjust to.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree Kids being rooted in Indian culture is such a lame excuse. I grew up in India and I find the kids here to be more aware of the Hindu culture than the kids in Bangalore. The kids here regularly go to religion classes on Sundays and are very involved in philantrophic activites from a very young age. They learn about the scriptures and even sanskrit.
yes it does depend on a large extent how the parents want to raise the kids. You can have the best of both worlds.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

exactly 

thats why i believe actresses shld not marry to someone who does not live in Mumbai bcz it will always end up in divorce or problems ...specially Big actresses like Madhuri and Krishma ... if they cant stay away frm glamour simple marry with a person who lives in mumbai and they all the time can be in lime light like Kajol, Twinkle and sonali etc 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shona93

Oh! dsnt come as  a surprise...her decision to relocate to India was hinting towards trouble in her marriage

Its so sad dat dey are very few ppl from BW who have successful marriages...either they seperate or live together only to escape from media trouble

You know thats the first thing i thought when i heard she is coming back to India full time, her hubby is a top surgeon (i think), so him coming back i wouldnt expect it much but it does sound something is up