Rumor Mill: Madhuri D. heading to file a divorce

Posted: 12 years ago
Trouble in Madhuri-Shriram's paradise?

Updated on Friday, September 23, 2011, 14:17
Tags: Madhuri Dixit, Shriram Nene, Divorce

Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, who is all set to relocate to India after spending a decade in the US, will return to Mumbai by October.

Recently, the million dollar smile actress tweeted, "Excited! Should be back in Mumbai by middle of October."

But according to a gossip website, the actress is facing marital discord with her husband Dr Shriram Nene and hence planning to shift base to India. Talking to the website, an anonymous source revealed that Madhuri and Shriram have major differences and two are heading to file a divorce.

Madhuri Dixit, the reigning queen of Bollywood shifted to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999.

Wonder if it is just a figment of somebody's imagination.  

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/articles/story96934.htm

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

But according to a gossip website, the actress is facing marital discord with her husband Dr Shriram Nene and hence planning to shift base to India. 

ye bhi ho saktha hai ki madhuri planning to shift base to India without Shriram's consent, and hence the actress is facing marital discord with her husband.

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Oh! dsnt come as  a surprise...her decision to relocate to India was hinting towards trouble in her marriage

Its so sad dat dey are very few ppl from BW who have successful marriages...either they seperate or live together only to escape from media trouble

Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i doubt she's coming back just for a divorce. she can get a divorce in US to. 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I think it is just a rumour.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
yes, she certainly isnt comin to India just for a divorce...like hasini said dat can be a reason for problems in her marriage

Bt WHY is she moving neverthless??! Wasnt she happy der?๐Ÿ˜•
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shona93

yes, she certainly isnt comin to India just for a divorce...like hasini said dat can be a reason for problems in her marriage

Bt WHY is she moving neverthless??! Wasnt she happy der?๐Ÿ˜•

apparently she is coming back so her kids can be connected to their roots. she wants them to learn about their culture and also learn hindi

What i don't understand is of indian parents in general not jus clebs, that if they are going to live abroad they should try to connect their children to the cultre as a child. I have seen this happen to a lot of families i know. As a child the parents are to busy making sure the child knows only english so he/she can fit in with their gora friends. But as the child grows up they are totally ABCD and then the parents complain๐Ÿ˜•. Its not important to go to india jus to connect children with the culture. My mom use to take me to gurdwara every week and only spoke to in punjabi at home. She consistenly reminded me of my vaules, plus i started watching bolly movies at the age of 4๐Ÿ˜†

this is for all parents don't wait for the child to grow up to teach them about their background start with them soon as possible
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ana1

apparently she is coming back so her kids can be connected to their roots. she wants them to learn about their culture and also learn hindi

What i don't understand is of indian parents in general not jus clebs, that if they are going to live abroad they should try to connect their children to the cultre as a child. I have seen this happen to a lot of families i know. As a child the parents are to busy making sure the child knows only english so he/she can fit in with their gora friends. But as the child grows up they are totally ABCD and then the parents complain๐Ÿ˜•. Its not important to go to india jus to connect children with the culture. My mom use to take me to gurdwara every week and only spoke to in punjabi at home. She consistenly reminded me of my vaules, plus i started watching bolly movies at the age of 4๐Ÿ˜†

this is for all parents don't wait for the child to grow up to teach them about their background start with them soon as possible

I agree, and Ana you punjabi too cool๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Plus some were saying here that something mightbe going on. Maybe this is the gossip website they talking about. we might have undercover media people roaming around here๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Madhuri in news for past few months...

Madhuri as judge of JDJ

Madhuri making a comeback to bollywood

Madhuri shifting to Mumbai

Madhuri filing a divorce...whts next ... ?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep-------------Smiling !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
naw not true. i'm pretty sure its only a rumor. i have ways of finding out, but not gonna interfere in someone's personal life. :| that's not me. but anyways i refuse to believe any rumors until it comes straight from her or her husband's mouth!