Laado...at the cost of Lalla?

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hi friends!

It's me, Harsha aka Laado_007Wink

Long time! But back with a topicTongue

Ammaji is one of my favourite characters and I'm happy that she's finnaly realizing that girls are as good, if not better than guys. I wanted the show to end, but at the same time, I wanted it to have a proper ending. I like this the idea of them moving back to Veerpur and if yesterday's precap is anything to go by, then we sure are going to see Ammaji in a new avtar as a protector of women. Really looking forward to it Big smileThumbs Up

A bit dissappointed with the time change thoughCry

Ok, coming back to the topicTongue

As I said, I'm glad that Ammaji is finally realizing the worth of girls. But at what cost?
Why did her sons have to turn against her for her to realize the worth of daughters? Why did they have to put the guys down in order to prove the worth of girls? We surely don't have to put the guys down to prove ourselvesAngry
Would have appreciated it if they had just showed Ammaji realizing her mistake in treating the women as muck.
One may say that they are not putting the guys down to prove the worth of girls because Avtar, Karan and Adi (to a certain extent) are with her. But then, Ammaji could have realized the worth of girla at any point during the soap. There were Amba, Sia and many other women to prove her wrong. Sia had once saved Ammaji's life by taking the bullet on herself and then Amba had saved her during the BP escapade. When the lady did not accept girls then, why now? Because her sons have turned against her whereas the daughters and DIL of the house are with her?
Isn't this showing the guys down to prove the worth of girls?
Ofcoures, this is just my opinion, would love to hear your side of the discussionSmile Do commentSmile

Love,
Harsha

Edited by Petrouska - 23 September 2011 at 6:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesKrishna-mjht_one-Rojaa-

Krishna- IF-Rockerz
Krishna-
Krishna-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Nice post!! It was expected bcoz gaji and jogi both of them reached at the extreme level of evilness! And as u mentioned there is gud guys lyk karan,avatar who support the right things!!
I'm actualy glad that I dont have to see their faces now!
But yes I agree that they cud show ammaji throwing both of them out of KN! Maybe then they had to end the show! So they shifted the plot to veerpur to show us a new story where girls r the victims!! Bcoz they cud nt show such story in a city lyk Delhi!! Hope it helps!

Oh,and Welcome back to the forum!!post many more!!

Edited by jinia018 - 23 September 2011 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo-Rojaa-

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Uff... Made such a long post par mobile use karne ke chalte post he nhi hua:( will edit again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

Krishna- IF-Rockerz
Krishna-
Krishna-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hey pooja,I know mobile se edit karna kaisa hai! But I'm always ready for long post!

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I liked the way the pundit said that the air of Veerpur is already poisoned and that they don't need another devil read Ammaji to poison it moreLOLLOL

I must give it to the makers of the soap, that this indeed is a great track and I just hope they don't mess it upConfused
Instead of just showing Ammaji turning a new leaf, they have gone one step ahead and they are now planning on showing Ammaji as a feminist! Kudos to themClap

Hope they don't drag this indefinately and hope it's the begining of the end of the soap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna--Rojaa-

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@harsha di: di loved seeing ur post...its so long awesome...

u no just like u ammaji was one of my fav charcaters...nd i sad all this happened to her but m happy that she finally realised the worth of girls but yes it could have been shown in other ways like maybe after like wat jinia018 said that ammaji might have thrown jogi and gaji out andmaybe jhanvi might have like taken care of the business or maybe like ammaji might have realised all the sacrafises the laados in her house have made in some other way...i think it was weird hw jogi baba's men weren't afraid of the great amaaji

i think the pandit's talk will help rise the devi maa in ammaji

Krishna-

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Now that Pandit's sentence was worth something as nikki said it would now show us the new face of Ammaji as the protector of her laados and protector of veerpur

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top