KriYa head for Mumbai-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Krishna-Pratigya head to Mumbai      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, Krishna and Pratigya are on their way to the dream city, Mumbai, for a short trip. Although the couple faces some minor issues during their train journey, they end up reveling in each other's company.

Krishna is looking forward to not just doing business research but also make some new memories with Pratigya.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "Krishna and Pratigya planned a last minute trip to Mumbai and as luck would have it their tickets were not confirmed. In tonight's episode, Krishna will talk to the ticket collector who will agree to get them reservation for a price. Pratigya will overhear this conversation and stop Krishna from paying a bribe. She instead tells him to follow the rules and procure tickets the right way."

Pratigya who believes in righteousness is glad Krishna didn't pay a bribe. "I am against bribery and corruption is one the biggest problems in our country. I don't want to be a part of it. If Krishna wanted a reserved seat, he should have booked in advance. Bribing the TC isn't the right way to do it."

The trip also brings back some fond memories for Pratigya and Krishna as it was on a train journey that the duo met for the very first time. Pratigya reminds Krishna that a guy was teasing her during a train journey and she had slapped him, so he went to complain to Krishna who then saw her and fell in love."

Talking about the incident, Pratigya says, "Reliving old memories is so much fun. Before leaving home, I was anxious about this last minute trip, but I guess Krishna was right, this break will do both of us some good."

Krishna has a double agenda for his Mumbai trip. He wants to check out the restaurants in Mumbai and have a mini-honeymoon with his darling wife, Pratigya. He says, "In the recent past there has been a lot of tension in house, so this trip to will be a welcome break for Pratigya and me. We can't do much at home or change circumstances as nothing is in our control. Bauji is ill but he will recover with rest. This Mumbai trip is what we call ek panth do kaaj. The first thing I will do is visit restaurants and get ideas and plans for my own business. I am looking forward to setting up things in a more professional manner hereon, so what better place to go than Mumbai. I want to start my work once I return home."

Talking about the city of dreams Krishna says, "I always wanted to see this big city which is so popular in India. This is my first trip to Mumbai and I am looking forward to it. I plan to see the local train, Gateway Of India, Juhu beach and even catch a film shooting. I also want to see Pratigya in a salwar kameez, since after marriage she has stopped wearing them. I want to do all things the filmi hero. heroines do. I hope all my dreams and desires are fulfilled on this trip - both professionally and personally."

Will Krishna-Pratigya's Mumbai trip live up to their expectations? Will the Mumbai work its magic on the couple? Don't forget to watch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2290/krishnapratigya-head-to-mumbai.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
I hope all my dreams and desires are fulfilled on this trip - both professionally and personally."
we also hope that all your dreams comes true πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow finally, an article on kriya's mumbai trip... Itz just lovely they will talk whole heartedly in train wow tats lovely to see...am so soo...happy for tis...thank u thank u so much for the article... Can't wait to see tis kriya's trip to mumbai... Thanx alot...:)
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oieee...

Krishu..even I want to see you enjoy wid Babu..
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First a big hug πŸ€— for posting such a lovely article, Thank you so much. πŸ‘

Second what a prospect. KriYa in Mumbai - full of masti - What else could we ask for. So happy to read about KriYa's plans.

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

-Sheena- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...:)

Nice to have an article based on them instead of other future love tracks...
hussainramso thumbnail
My first time to Mumbai too...πŸ˜ƒ
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed!!! 😊thanks!! :-)
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘  πŸ‘Wow, finally article abt kriya to mumbai, waiting desperately want cv,s to keep the track long, πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for the article, Hope K all desires fullfilled.