Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

::JalebiBai-of-the-Week::[23/09/11] (Page 6)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Sanju and Deepali: Lol!! Thanks, guys!ROFL.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Okay, so here i have come up to Grill you My Neetz Darl!  HugEvil Smile
Answer the Following Questions! LOL

What's your Fav Movie hitherto ? Lots! I'm a movie buff. Mostly all are love stories :P
Do you feel afraid by negotiating with people ? Nope. They should be scared of me!Cool
How many Pals do you have in Real Life ? There are quite a few of them. Never felt the need to count numericallyEmbarrassed
Have you ever Fall in Love ? If not, then do you've that Feelings to Fall in ? No, I haven't but a person like me is surely to fall in love when I meet my Mr. Right (:
Whats your Fav Cuisine which you Loves the most ? Anything which gives me good foodLOL
What Quality impresses you from the People ? Their genuineness and affability. Since I'm a rather reserved person who takes time to open up, I really appreciate people who try to reach out to me despite this (:
Are you short-tempered or Soft Heart ? I'm both actually
While Listening to your Fav Songs, does it takes you into another World ? Most definitely!
Do you Like Writing ? Yes
Do you Like Painting ? Yes
Any stringent Lesson Life has given you ? Yep! The reason why I've never regretted my mistakes is because they've always made me learn something and help me become a stronger person (:
Ice-cream Or Juices ? Ice cream
To which Beautiful Place in the Country, you'd Love to Visit ? Kashmir <33
How did you Joined IF ? I was a part of another forum some 3 years back and they used to post IF articles. So one fine day, I myself joined it.
The most Costiest thing you've brought lately ? A lehenga for my sister's upcoming wedding
Your Fav Shampoo ? ( Don't take it Weird, as I LOVE Shampoo's LOL) Any which makes me feel better about my hairLOL
Are you an Cosmetics Fanatic ? Nopes!
What you'd Like to be in Future/Whats your Aim ? Journalist
Fav Memory ? All memories I have are treasures. Picking one is an impossible task
Do you Like Barun Or Vivian ? Barun
If you asked to date with One Actor from TellyBuzz and Bollywood who it'd be ? Arjun Bijlani, Hrithik Roshan
What makes you Crazy ? I'm crazy by nature. I don't need anything to make me crazyTongue
Teddy Bears Or Dolls ? Teddies
If you were given a day without Rules, the First thing you'd Like to do is ? Not come back home all night. Even generally, I lead a pretty undisciplined life (which I know is not good) but one rule which I never break is coming back home before it's dark :P
Do you prefer Lunch the most, or Dinner ? Dinner
Perfect Day to Enjoy your Off-Day ? Sleep sleep sleeepp!
Which Word you use generally in Discussions ? You converse with me a lot. I'm sure you already know itLOL
Cell Phone Or Internet ? Internet
Love Tales Or Thrillers ? Love Tales
The thing which irritates you most in Mans ? Their fakeness and hypocrisy, if any 
Life is Mysterious ? Concur or Contradict ? Concur
Any Song you Croones for the Whole day, while wandering anywhere or using Lappy ? Keeps changing. Lol! Lately, it's Rabba and KTLK's title track :P
Love Marriage Or Arrange ? I'm fine with both but preferably Love.
Do you take Bed Tea in the Morning or get it aptly with the Family altogether ? I don't take Bed Tea but thanks to my college times, I can't take it with family either :/
What makes you Excited ? I'm quite hyper person so any good news makes me excited :P
Are you Romantic ? I would like to think so but you will have to ask my bf/hubby whenever I have one :P

Thats All For You! Tongue
Lub you Sweetiee! Hug

Lubb juu, too, tweetoHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13Dark-Hues-Deepali-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much, all!Hug
I hope I haven't missed out anyone's questions?
And hopefully, I'll get no moreROFL

Dark-HuesMariaa.SG-Deepali-

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Areeey yaar !! picture abhi Baakii Haaai ROFL

-What do you do when you're sad?
-Favorite name for a girl?
-Favorite name for a boy?
-
  • Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
  • Which is your most favorite book ever?
  • Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
  • What is your taste in music?
  • What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
  • Which is your most favorite place in this earth?
  • your fav Actor/Actress in Bollywood
  • same but in Tellyworld !? Whyy !?
  • Hollywood Ones !?
  • Your fav actual music !?
  • Lazzy or active !?
  • MJHT or IPKKND!?Evil SmileLOL
  • Describe me in how muuch words u wantLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..-Deepali-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Areeey yaar !! picture abhi Baakii Haaai ROFL

I hate juuAngry.LOL.LOL

-What do you do when you're sad? I don't know. Try to divert my mind maybe, listen to music, talk to someone who can lift my mood about something unrelated (:
-Favorite name for a girl? Neethi :P
-Favorite name for a boy? Arjun ;)
-
  • Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way? I am an honest and genuine person, extremely straightforward, boring and blunt, maybe at times even rude but I
     can't pretend to like something I don't or be nice to a person I'm not fond of. Unintentionally I end up giving a cold shoulder to them. I am also very short tempered and impatient but despite this, I consider myself to be good at heart. You need to ask the others what they think of meLOL
  • Which is your most favorite book ever? I have quite a few books which I really really like. Tough to pick one :P
  • Which is the one television character that you simply adore? Mayank Sharma
  • What is your taste in music? Depends on my mood but I'm ever ready for slow, soft, melodies whether romantic or sad <33
  • What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Acted like Shaktimaan in front of my entire collegeTongue
  • Which is your most favorite place in this earth? Home! :D
  • your fav Actor/Actress in Bollywood Hrithik, Shahid, Imran, SRK PC, Bips, Sonam, Mads
  • same but in Tellyworld !? Whyy !? ArTi, Karanika, Barun, Shilpa, Suku, KSG, KW. Kyun mat poochho. I just like all of themROFL.ROFL
  • Hollywood Ones !? Not too much into HW, honestlyErmm
  • Your fav actual music !? I love music, no faves really :P
  • Lazzy or active !? Both, depends on my mood. If I have to work, I'm active and if it's chhuti, I'm lazy (:
  • MJHT or IPKKND!?Evil SmileLOL MJHT. It ain't tough to pick but I hope I won't get jootas for thisLOL
  • Describe me in how muuch words u wantLOL Yaar, yeh sab kaam mujhse nahi hota. I'm very bad with describing what people mean to me. I'm just someone who feels it and if at all I try to convey, it's through gestures, not words. All I can say is, you're my tweeto and I love you so so sooo muchHug

And guys, kam se kam don't gimme the same qs to answer again and again! That's more tediousROFL.ROFL

sumana-13Mariaa.SG-Deepali-

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Haate uuu too ROFL yeeet ii also love Very Muuuch Myy Bitto Hug

i'll tryy myy best to come agaain & to bother uuu Evil SmileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
^^You're free to 'bother' me, Maria just please don't repeat the questions already asked, that's all I ask forLOL

Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Suure myy Babyyy !! 

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index