Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Heeey meri Bittto !! Congratulationz !! sorry i'm laate buut uu  know im'  busy naa !?
Chhado !! Enjoyy the Haawt seat + the Haawt Siggy made myy Shikz🤗

Loove uu ❤️Huuugs myy love
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

• What are caterpillars afraid of? Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
  • Why is the letter T like an island? Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
  • Why can't Batman go fishing? Kyunki Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai
  • What did one eye say to the other? Miley Jab Hum Tum
  • What should never be eaten after its served? Jalebi Bai
  • What did the tie say to the hat? Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
  • Which side of a duck has the most feathers? Teesri Aankh
  • What did the ghost say to the invisible man? Hello Brother
  • What music do Mummies like? Phantom Of Opera
  • What did the math book say to the history book? Wanna Be my Chhamak Chhalo
  • What did the doctor say to the man who complained he was shrinking? The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
  • What did King Kong say when he called the wrong number? Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
  • How do you make seven even? Do Aur Do Paanch
  • What do you call a country where all the automobiles are pink? Mean Girls
  • What do snakes do after they have a fight? Dillagi
  • How many seconds are in a year? 1920
  • What kind of witch lives on the beach? Chronicles of Narnia
  • When is a car not a car? Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai
  • What is yours, but your friends use it more than you do? Meri Soni Meri Tamanna
  • What do skeletons use to communicate? Jhansi Ki Rani
  • Why do dogs scratch themselves? Because You're Worth It
  • Five guys walk into a bar, why didn't the sixth? Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
  • Why did Cinderella's soccer team always lose? Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
  • Why did Cinderella's coach sit her on the bench? Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
  • A butcher is six foot tall, wears size 14 shoes, and has a 50 inch waist. What does he weigh? Dhai Kilo Ka Haath
  • You are trapped in a room with no windows and a locked door. How do you get out? Emotional Attyachar
  • Who said: "Duh suddle cub up to borrow"? Navya
  • Forewards it is heavy, backwards it is not. What is it? Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
  • The more you feed it The more it grows high But if you give it water It shall quickly Die What is it?? Dil Dosti Dance
  • The Begining of eternity The end of space The begining of every end The end of every place What am I?????? Papad Pol
  • Why is the sun so bright? Diya Aur Baati Hum
  • What starts with P, ends with E, and has thousands of letters in it? Chhoti Si Zindagi
  • A man driving through the woods hit a rabbit. Quickly stopping his car he pours a bottle of liquid over the rabbit. The rabbit jumps up and walks back into the woods waving goodbye all the way. What was in the bottle? Gulaal 
  • Why did a man get off the elevator everyday on the 15th floor and walk upstairs to his home on the 27th floor? Shararat
  • Ten copycats were sitting on a bridge. One jumped off, how many were left? Jassi Jaise Koi Nahi
  • Issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, what do you need next? Baazigar
  • What did the cherry tree say to the farmer? Kitani Mohabbat Hai
  • What is the difference between a teacher and a train? Dor

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Congratulations PurpleFairy!!...
Jalebi Bai ki Hot Seat bahut bahut mubarak ho

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Neethi Congrtas!

Thank you🤗

I m going to ask only five questions

1. U were on cloud nine when ______(fill in the balnks) My parents shifted to Delhi (:

2. If u were not neethi, Whom u want 2 b? I'm very happy being me. Would rather be no one else😆

3.The most embarrassing moment that u hav faced Haven't faced anything overly embarrassing yet, thankfully. I'm good with getting out of awkward situations😆.😆

4.If u c Shyam( not Abhaas), wat will u do? Try to expose him?😆

5.Ur fav cuisine Depends on the dish. I'm not really a cuisine specific person but I think Italian is one cuisine where I like almost all the dishes (:

Dats all!

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Chillz answer to ur answers

-Deepali- thumbnail

Rofl Neethz after read all answers..very Cue and Hillrious Indeed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

muahhaaahhh 😈
1.ok, since u r the only other mayurian i know, which song sequence of theirs was the best? Can I say all?😍 But if I really really have to pick one, it'll have to be a tie between Mere Haath Mein and Khuda Jaane😳
2.suggest a method to make 'ArTi' real😉 I wish!😍 But if they don't wanna be together then as their fan I respect it and won't want to induce it na? I want it to be natural (:
3.what do you like to do when it rains? Just stare out of the window probably with a cup of coffee with a soft number (can be gloomy or romantic) playing in the background!❤️
4.how many jalebs can u eat in a day?😳 I can eat some 5-6 in a go so I'm sure I can eat at least 20-25 a day :P
5.if a jiya fan starts abusing abhiya fans, how will u calm him/her down?🤣 Why should I calm him/her down? I couldn't care less. I'm used to them abusing us by now🤣.🤣
6.describe the following in one word:
anjali sweet
arjun bijalni😍 😍 (words fail to do justice to him!)
IPKKND Interesting (read only ArHi)
Abhiya Epic
me😳 Aww!!🤗
7.childhood crushes on celebs? Hrithik :P
8.hmm, will u teach me siggy making?😆 Sure but I'm not too great at it myself😆
9.what will u do today, if the world is ending tomorrow? Travel all around it as much as I can :P
10.your idea of romance? Anything which makes the other person feel special and realise their worth in their lover's life (:
11.your type of guy? I don't have a particular definition for my 'type' exactly because no one can have all the qualities.
12.wait, how do u know me?🤔😆 Ermm..through the sweet centre??😆
13.most memorable experience on the forum Getting promotes as the CB :P
14.who will you sing 'i hate u like i love u' to? You?😉
15.dsena in black or bijlani in white?😈 Bijlani in White!!🤪
16.u get a chance to hit someone a tight thappad who would it be?😆 You🤣
17. do u read? if yes, which was the most over-rated book u read? Yes. Harry Potter *hides*
18.suggest a way to kill shyam Any way would do I just want him dead🤣
19.most romantic place on earth? In one's lover's arms <33
20.rate the following out of 5
tumhara padosi🤣 3
uss padosi ka bachcha🤣 4
hmm, your lappy/system 3.5
21.u get a chance to appear in a scene on the show IPK, which scene would u choose? When Khushi is making jalebis so that I can eat😛
22.in five words, describe life.😛 Live it to the fullest
23.khushi in red saree or khushi orange saree? Orange
24.why does PKY have so many love traingles?🤣 'Coz it is produced by Kekta Maii and she just can't let her leads live in peace and it'll kill her to not ruin a good show🥱
25.which is the word u use the most? OMG, Yeah Right, Shut Up, Whatever dude, I swear, Honestly, Seriously (some are phrases)

alrite now, answer mine first coz they are only 25, coz if u start with others u'll be asleep by the time u get here🤣

I did fall asleep🤣

.Jane.. thumbnail
@Sanju and Deepali: Lol!! Thanks, guys!🤣.🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Okay, so here i have come up to Grill you My Neetz Darl!  🤗😈
Answer the Following Questions! 😆

What's your Fav Movie hitherto ? Lots! I'm a movie buff. Mostly all are love stories :P
Do you feel afraid by negotiating with people ? Nope. They should be scared of me!😎
How many Pals do you have in Real Life ? There are quite a few of them. Never felt the need to count numerically😳
Have you ever Fall in Love ? If not, then do you've that Feelings to Fall in ? No, I haven't but a person like me is surely to fall in love when I meet my Mr. Right (:
Whats your Fav Cuisine which you Loves the most ? Anything which gives me good food😆
What Quality impresses you from the People ? Their genuineness and affability. Since I'm a rather reserved person who takes time to open up, I really appreciate people who try to reach out to me despite this (:
Are you short-tempered or Soft Heart ? I'm both actually
While Listening to your Fav Songs, does it takes you into another World ? Most definitely!
Do you Like Writing ? Yes
Do you Like Painting ? Yes
Any stringent Lesson Life has given you ? Yep! The reason why I've never regretted my mistakes is because they've always made me learn something and help me become a stronger person (:
Ice-cream Or Juices ? Ice cream
To which Beautiful Place in the Country, you'd Love to Visit ? Kashmir <33
How did you Joined IF ? I was a part of another forum some 3 years back and they used to post IF articles. So one fine day, I myself joined it.
The most Costiest thing you've brought lately ? A lehenga for my sister's upcoming wedding
Your Fav Shampoo ? ( Don't take it Weird, as I LOVE Shampoo's 😆) Any which makes me feel better about my hair😆
Are you an Cosmetics Fanatic ? Nopes!
What you'd Like to be in Future/Whats your Aim ? Journalist
Fav Memory ? All memories I have are treasures. Picking one is an impossible task
Do you Like Barun Or Vivian ? Barun
If you asked to date with One Actor from TellyBuzz and Bollywood who it'd be ? Arjun Bijlani, Hrithik Roshan
What makes you Crazy ? I'm crazy by nature. I don't need anything to make me crazy😛
Teddy Bears Or Dolls ? Teddies
If you were given a day without Rules, the First thing you'd Like to do is ? Not come back home all night. Even generally, I lead a pretty undisciplined life (which I know is not good) but one rule which I never break is coming back home before it's dark :P
Do you prefer Lunch the most, or Dinner ? Dinner
Perfect Day to Enjoy your Off-Day ? Sleep sleep sleeepp!
Which Word you use generally in Discussions ? You converse with me a lot. I'm sure you already know it😆
Cell Phone Or Internet ? Internet
Love Tales Or Thrillers ? Love Tales
The thing which irritates you most in Mans ? Their fakeness and hypocrisy, if any 
Life is Mysterious ? Concur or Contradict ? Concur
Any Song you Croones for the Whole day, while wandering anywhere or using Lappy ? Keeps changing. Lol! Lately, it's Rabba and KTLK's title track :P

Love Marriage Or Arrange ? I'm fine with both but preferably Love.
Do you take Bed Tea in the Morning or get it aptly with the Family altogether ? I don't take Bed Tea but thanks to my college times, I can't take it with family either :/
What makes you Excited ? I'm quite hyper person so any good news makes me excited :P
Are you Romantic ? I would like to think so but you will have to ask my bf/hubby whenever I have one :P

Thats All For You! 😛
Lub you Sweetiee! 🤗

Lubb juu, too, tweeto🤗

.Jane.. thumbnail
Thank you soo much, all!🤗
I hope I haven't missed out anyone's questions?
And hopefully, I'll get no more🤣
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next