GHSP will see GC back as Maan-Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will see Gurmeet aka Maan back with Geet!

(9mins ago)
In the last few days we all have missed the amazing chemistry shared by Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.
And needless to tell you that it was all because of the two not keeping well. Though Drashti managed to shoot despite her illness but Gurmeet's absence increased the use of his body double Abhishek in most of the shoots. Maan could only be seen in the close ups.
Well, guess the prayers have yielded results as we have come to know that Gurmeet is all well and will resume the shoot from next week. In the coming episodes we will surely have more of Maan and Geet scenes as compared to the other undesired characters in the show.
Sources say that viewers will once again get to see the cute fights taking place between Maneet. The glimpse of which will be visible in today's episode also. Geet will be seen at her playful best and will even come up with some of her funny tacts over Maan.
All in all, we can expect the coming shows to be full of love and fun for all the Maneet fans. Just hope that the Geet's family isn't shown much in the upcoming tracks coz they have already had a gala time in the absence of the lead. So keep watching Geet Hui Sabse Parayi!
Source: TSK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks tanu... Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu,i think this site is big fan GHSP & GurTi...
tptwi thumbnail
yay😃

thanks 4 sharing!
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont believe this. i believe tellychakkar,indya and india forums articles.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pkyek suyash aka neel told on his fb fan page that geet is ending. its mean tellychakkar article is real that geet will end on 30th.7 days r left.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu, for the good news.

Hope the other article about the 'undesirables' isn't true though!

According to that, Maaneet are going to play cupids to stupids who are only now learning the meaning of "Marry in haste and repent at leisure."

That would mean that lot would take center stage again!!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Tanu dear for sharing the article...I sooo Hope its true...BUT I wish to c more passionate romance too along with the nok-jhoks...😉
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanu !Holy God Finally listened to our Prayers !😆
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing great news
waiting for mahi mahi