CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

abhijeet ki GF;) (Page 2)

Poll Question: guys inme se kaun Abhijeet sir ki GF banne ke yogya hai??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [16.67%]
26 [72.22%]
2 [5.56%]
1 [2.78%]
1 [2.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 30690

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

We can be funny with a lot of other things...there's a Funny stories thread where each of us has proved how funny we can be and how much we are capable of having a nice laugh.

 
But...this track has irritated Abhijeet fans to the core...it has become stale and stupid and we don't find anything funny when he comes and says 'Tarika jiii' in the middle of the forensic lab where there's a body being dissected.
 
There is a limit to which humour can make someone laugh. 3 years of the same thing without any change is going to bore us. This Tarika jiii thing has become too stale.
 
Our sense of humour is more advanced than to take this nonsense.
 
 
Just read this...
Originally posted by krishnarock

ARE MAI YE KAH RAHA HU KI AGAR sHRUTI MERRIED NAHI HOTI TO...AND MAI DR.SONALI KI BAAT KAR RAHA THA DAYA SIR KI EX GF KI NAHI...
The mere thought is making me DeadDeadDead
 
Dr Sonali is Salunkhe's classmate, have you forgotten or not noticed?
 
And you want Abhijeet flirting with 2 women? This is DeadDeadDead
 
(I am out of this thread LOL)


Edited by visrom - 23 September 2011 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-Naomi.

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnarock

ARE MAI YE KAH RAHA HU KI AGAR sHRUTI MERRIED NAHI HOTI TO...AND MAI DR.SONALI KI BAAT KAR RAHA THA DAYA SIR KI EX GF KI NAHI...
Abhijeet with Sonaali?????...What a nightmare!!!!Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 16224

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Shruti cannot be  considered as a GF as , for Abhijit she was his favorite. In case of T ji it can be a GF- BF relation. And i didn't like that at all.

Sorry that i am not able to elect one from this poll LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-

-DreamGirl- Senior Member
-DreamGirl-
-DreamGirl-

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 459

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
MAI TO BUS YE PUCHH RAHA THA KI INME SE KAUN AAPKO LAGTA HAI KI YE ABHIJEET SIR KE SAATH ACHHI LAGEGI JUS CHILLShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked BUT AAP LOG TO MERE UPAR HI BAITH GAYELOLLOLLOLLOL MAINE YE NAHI KAHA KI TARIKA KO HI VOTE DO YA SONAALI KO DO MAI TO BUS AAP LOGO KI RAI JAANNE KO TRY KAR RAHA THACryCryCryCry 
BUT IF I HURT ENYBODY PLEASE FORGIVE ME SO SORRY SUYS MUJHE NAHI PATA THA KI AAP LOG HAR CHIJ KO ITNA SERIOUS LETE HOOuchShockedShockedShockedShocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 30690

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Arey inme se hume koi bhi achchi nahin lagi and we are explaining why.
 
Why are you shouting for that? (wih bold CAPS font)


Edited by visrom - 23 September 2011 at 6:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-Naomi.

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 16224

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom


But...this track has irritated Abhijeet fans to the core...it has become stale and stupid and we don't find anything funny when he comes and says 'Tarika jiii' in the middle of the forensic lab where there's a body being dissected.
 
There is a limit to which humour can make someone laugh. 3 years of the same thing without any change is going to bore us. This Tarika jiii thing has become too stale.
 

and in that interview Daya was explaining about that Angry
It is for showing the tedious work culture of CID officers Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-Naomi.

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnarock

MAI TO BUS YE PUCHH RAHA THA KI INME SE KAUN AAPKO LAGTA HAI KI YE ABHIJEET SIR KE SAATH ACHHI LAGEGI JUS CHILLShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked BUT AAP LOG TO MERE UPAR HI BAITH GAYELOLLOLLOLLOL MAINE YE NAHI KAHA KI TARIKA KO HI VOTE DO YA SONAALI KO DO MAI TO BUS AAP LOGO KI RAI JAANNE KO TRY KAR RAHA THACryCryCryCry 
BUT IF I HURT ENYBODY PLEASE FORGIVE ME SO SORRY SUYS MUJHE NAHI PATA THA KI AAP LOG HAR CHIJ KO ITNA SERIOUS LETE HOOuchShockedShockedShockedShocked 
Hey dear...I'm not serious at all n never ever get serious even during serious occasions
So just chill yaar.
N plz don't cry...it doesn't suit on non serious memberWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-

-DreamGirl- Senior Member
-DreamGirl-
-DreamGirl-

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 459

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Agar inme se ek bhi Achhi nahi hai to vote kyo de rahe ho????
BTW ye sab CID ke hi characters hai inhe Maine khud nahi banaya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Best assets poll for Abhijeet fans :D

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: zerry123   Replies: 51   Views: 11758

zerry123 51 11758 01 October 2011 at 4:01am by -Mansi
An Analysis--Abhijeet-Daya friendship down d 13yrs

2 3 4

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 30   Views: 22427

suhani.cipamisa 30 22427 11 January 2011 at 9:58am by NandiniRaizadaa
CASE-'Sr.Inspector Abhijeet'

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Shagnika   Replies: 63   Views: 26344

Shagnika 63 26344 29 December 2010 at 11:39am by away_from_TV
Abhijeet in disguise episodes!

2 3 4 5

Author: Shagnika   Replies: 35   Views: 15112

Shagnika 35 15112 02 November 2010 at 5:04am by Aditi_97
[DEBATE] Kidney Racket,Behrupiya, Abhijeet in Coma

2

Author: droidnafiz   Replies: 12   Views: 5452

droidnafiz 12 5452 20 September 2010 at 2:26am by GIRL_SHERLOCK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index