Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

btw guys i have heard that gauri is going to die 😲while giving birth to the child and then there will be jagya  anandi milan😡
i have a horrible feeling its going to be true, cos if gauri is not there then there is no problem right🥱

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
what what??
really...cvs...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
yaar if that so...then this is exactly the way developing like a memeber's story who hails from rajasthan and posted this story which is very common in rajasthan😡😡😡
1st wife raises the kids from 2nd marriage without any hesitations😡😡😡😡
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khusi_*

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
what what??
really...cvs...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
yaar if that so...then this is exactly the way developing...a memeber's story who hails from rajasthan and posted this story which is very common in rajhastan😡😡😡
1st wife raises the kids from 2nd marriage without any hesitations😡😡😡😡

i heard it from fb , and all the indications r saying that this track might come next
we have seen anandi behaviour, she is not letting go of jagya , the family also wants him with anandi
i think gauri herself will say thats my last wish u get together again, she will say sorry to anandi and then say bye bye to this world
i srsly hope i am proven wrong but i wont be surprised if they do that
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i heard it from fb , and all the indications r saying that this track might come next
we have seen anandi behaviour, she is not letting go of jagya , the family also wants him with anandi
i think gauri herself will say thats my last wish u get together again, she will say sorry to anandi and then say bye bye to this world
i srsly hope i am proven wrong but i wont be surprised if they do that

hmm...it could be some guesses 🤔
wese v fb main...maine bade ajeeb ajeeb comments dekhe hain...
shashank k wall pe kuchh log post karete rehete the...enough of gauri jagiya go back to anandi😲😆...
isseme shanky kya karega...😆

but cvs ka koi varosa nehin...😡

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But this plot is so ancient. I think they used this plot to kill one end after providing the required child in umpteen triangles !!!

How ideal - get the baby from the difficult relationship, kill that end, go back to the family fold with the baby making peace all around. So sickening,
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh yes achiever i want the sony new show to work big time and its high time bv monopoly gets threatened

btw guys i have heard that gauri is going to die 😲while giving birth to the child and then there will be jagya  anandi milan😡
i have a horrible feeling its going to be true, cos if gauri is not there then there is no problem right🥱
this way jagya will go bavck to anandi without cheating gauri,

I dont think so that wud happen... unless BV wants to shut their shop!😆.. well its still in Top 10.. so i dont think thy wanna commit suicide.. thy r jst gonna D.R.A.G. and stall/slow J's regret/punishment track as long as possible.. and meanwhile give the story "tadka" with A-G confrontation inbetween and mainly flavored with G's hysterics..😆 and A's torpidity.. ðŸ˜†.. and DS's antics..😆 in the meantime, viewers keeping up hopes for some ultimate change in BV.. wud one fine day try a new show to give their minds some relief and peace.. ðŸ˜† .. 
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

oh yes achiever i want the sony new show to work big time and its high time bv monopoly gets threatened

this way jagya will go bavck to anandi without cheating gauri,

anmol i m not surprised hearing this!! and it was in the minds of CVs from the start thatswhy they brought G. and as A & singh family r main protagonists of the story then story will've 2 revolve around these ckts only!!so they neither show A nor J out of the haveli but in the mean time they also can't show G 2 b accepted by singh family!!so they tried this trick & this trick is always teh weapon of Indian CVs. eitehr they've 2 show G -ve or dead 🥱🥱but they can't include her in the main protagonists!!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveditha

Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu ...

Colors' super hit series promises to offer a lot of high emotional moments in the upcoming ...

🤢 
I have a feeling that Jagat will not want the baby! and he will say he is not ready for it now as he told Anandi in the past!! and that would be amazing to see how Gauri reacts...😡
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But if g is goin to die then its goin to be rubish story n wat abt the social msg?who wil watch after dat,bv wil surely loose its top position n cvs wnt take such risk.i think these r speculations as to wat can hapen in future?even dat article parents wil make j n g relation more weak,wil it be an eye opener to them. wat hapend nothing as such.they give wrong ideas then come as shockers with some diferent twists.i dnt know wats goin to hapen bt if g is goin to die just to reunite j-a its rubish n completely faalto.some oldies wil watch rest wil say tata bye bye
bmadhu2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasuja

Antara,  Andv lovely posts...

I can see a new uttaran in making.
I think colors believe hat all the serials in long time works better in uttaran format
BV is on its way...so unfortunaely the once sensible swee character Gauri will be turned a vamp soon.
Sasural simar ka is again 2 girls for a guy format...and the serial is so wierd they have 14 year old Avika acting as a 18 year old girl married illegally to her jeeju and now she has a romanic angle

phulwa a 10 year old girl married to 28-30 year old man...

Colors have a love for balika vadhus
 If u see every serial has a balika vadhu in one or the oher way.

Ok anyways whaever happens, anandi divorces or not, gauri goes ahead with her pregnancy or not one thing that is for sure is we will continue seeing mahaan Anandi in her gungat serving garam garam adrakh chai and samosas in the singh haveli.

I pray Anandi not to give divorce... Gauri should feel the pain of the illegal wife... Every person will know and realize whether they are doing things correctly / not... Even though if they are not correct, they will feel that guilt... But what kind of material has god used to design Gauri's brain... Please don't show JA divorce track... G & J should feel this pain... I think CV's will show Gauri aborted because of double and triple shifts / accident and will even lose her fertility completely... Or after giving birth to baby G will realize her mistake will leave the baby for JA... I don't know... I am not even able to accept Gs pregnancy... They are sinners... They shuldn't be happy and shud be punished... Please CVs, do some justice...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
G n j r sinners then A is biger siner for her own life for nt taking any stand nways i dnt think there is vamp track ahead or a death track becoz no one wants to watch kuch kuch hota hai in bv or kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.i think this track wil make A realise dat she needs to get out of haveli.