Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
why the people on the CTV are chosing the track that has not any value and ethicks .Are we going into an era where only entertainment is only the way to keep TRP...but we have to rise above this mentality to ...But who cares...make money...because we are fools..?
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: intruderfast

finally something dhamakedaar and interesting coming up after ages

waiting to see jaggu dada reaction , and she will faint in haveli, so i guess they will be back there now
just hope anandi dont start doing gauri sewa then plsss

I won't be surprised if Anandi did gauri seva or even raised her kid eventually :)
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think this track is introduced.. to show how conflict arises betn J and G.. i think G will chose her career over baby.. which can wait for some more years... which is not wrong..  (tho  personally i disagree.. either they shud've been more cautious and used protection.. bt once conceived.. no parents have right to deny its entry to this world..๐Ÿ˜ณ).. and considering tht thy still r not settled it wudnt b prudent to bring a child into this world... unless of course.. the Singh family agrees to take thm back..

I think J wud think baby wud b instrumental in bringing him close to Singh family again.

Wer as G wud think it as unwanted.. as it will both hamper their career as well as their financial situation...  and G wud b more dependent on Singh family.. or J wud depend on her parents which he wudnt want.. but apparently.. she can use it to get her status as wife back... hmm.. conflicting situations for G.. this will decide whether she will rise in eyes of J or fall.. bt hey CVs.. plz tell me.. wen is J gonna suffer for his mideeds..๐Ÿ˜ก. 

I think its high time A does something for her career and her life and forgets J and G... and try and move away from Singh family..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Let me assure u guys that this show is the only one which has stuck to its theme some 90% of the time...

Others like Uttaran have already lost it many months ago...

This track, although negitive...is only logical extension  of the track after Jagya-Gauri marriage...
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

This track is full of negativity 'that's the truth'

But don't kill me guys'somehow I wanted this track much before ...when JG got married ...coz the way anandi reacted I thought the setback she got after the marriage is not enough'..she needs one more'sounds so harsh..i know'..but it is needed for anandi'.coz when singh family supported her'she became fully dependant on them'didn't use the chance to improve her life properly'she needs to understand the family support is not trustable always'.i saw a tiny ray in this track'.child is a strong weapon'.achhe kasha log isme badal jate hain'. Shyam was an example (I know there were some issues but sugna's miscarriage was a turning point!)'.when the characterless thing came..i thought this will be a turning point'but that went into cold storage due to lack of support'.so now this one''"parpota"'.i hope she will get a setback and come out of her 'mera jagiya'mera parivar illusion!...i am hoping too much...๐Ÿ˜†...but umeed karne main kya burai hai...๐Ÿ˜†

About Ds'.if gauri will say'divorce k baad hi I will enter into haveli'.then sayad khud Ds anandi se jake bole ki adulteress ka ilzam lagane de chhori' hum kisiko batayenge hi nehin'.nobody will know about divorce so koi blame nehin karega'chup chap se divorce v hojayega'.khandan ko chirag v mil jayega'

If she had the gut to call kid anandi pagal in front of mahapanchayat'then this thing is nothing for her!๐Ÿ˜ก

She can say that'..she is not a trustable person at all'..

Khusi you have a point in what you are saying. But this was exactly what we felt when J ad G barged into the haveli after their wedding. But did that make any change in A's life? She is still not taken her education seriously. The CVs used this track to create some sensational confrontation scenes between the two women and gained TRPs. In this whole episode J was totally unaffected. He is the biggest culprit but he stills continues to get everything his way. I don't care if J and G make triplets or quadruplets or any amount but why are the CVs not moving A's life? They seem to be moving the life of every other character in their serial and sadistically keeping A stagnant and suffering. It does get frustrating after a limit. With the parpota track they are precisely going to bring back the same confrontations, fights and crying. Absolutely nothing is going to change in A's emotional, social, educational or financial status. Even if the Singhs ask her to leave they will continue to support her financially. Then these adult education classes and other social work will continue and she will again not do anything about her education. What's really irritating is the CVs could have turned this into such a wonderful track where in A was shown to join a college educate herself both through books and the outside world and then be in a powerful career. That's how every one in the world progresses in a professional life. This would have been more inspiring to the masses and it also gives the message of the importance of education and getting emotionally and financially independent. But here they are just giving out confusing and more immoral messages which is setting a very wrong example. That's the reason I am so disappointed with the future track.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Right CVs r bringing on these tracks for TRPs.. as the adult education is probably not working and now we have a new Sony show at the same time.. which promises to bring some new flavors.. plus Star show is also gaining popularity.. so in nutshell..its all about TRPs.. and not morality or social issues..

Oh.. how i wish they cud conjure up some tricks so tht thy cud maintain both TRPs and gud story.. ๐Ÿค” ... bt A-G confrontation is not even interesting this time.. as we all know J wudnt be affected.. so i wonder audience wud still b interested.. ๐Ÿค”

tho I wud wish Sony's show to work.. coz it has my fav actress..and a story tht i've heard so much abt...๐Ÿ˜
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: andv

Khusi you have a point in what you are saying. But this was exactly what we felt when J ad G barged into the haveli after their wedding. But did that make any change in A's life? She is still not taken her education seriously. The CVs used this track to create some sensational confrontation scenes between the two women and gained TRPs. In this whole episode J was totally unaffected. He is the biggest culprit but he stills continues to get everything his way. I don't care if J and G make triplets or quadruplets or any amount but why are the CVs not moving A's life? They seem to be moving the life of every other character in their serial and sadistically keeping A stagnant and suffering. It does get frustrating after a limit. With the parpota track they are precisely going to bring back the same confrontations, fights and crying. Absolutely nothing is going to change in A's emotional, social, educational or financial status. Even if the Singhs ask her to leave they will continue to support her financially. Then these adult education classes and other social work will continue and she will again not do anything about her education. What's really irritating is the CVs could have turned this into such a wonderful track where in A was shown to join a college educate herself both through books and the outside world and then be in a powerful career. That's how every one in the world progresses in a professional life. This would have been more inspiring to the masses and it also gives the message of the importance of education and getting emotionally and financially independent. But here they are just giving out confusing and more immoral messages which is setting a very wrong example. That's the reason I am so disappointed with the future track.

Anita๐Ÿ˜›...
absolutely right...the way track is shaping up...disappointment toh banta hai๐Ÿ˜ก

Hoping from anything from upcoming track something like hoping for a miracle...what can I say more...may be I don't want to believe that my fav serial is heading towards a disaster or already a disaster...that's y I am hoping some thing like that...

Family support is one thing for which anandi doesn't want to understand the value of becoming independent...I thought ...when JG came to haveli after that... slowly due to some situations anandi will be thrown out of haveli or she will move on completely and become independent...but those things didn't happen at all...so at that time also...watching a sugary ds I wanted this parpota track immediately...so that she will back to her old avatar and creates probs for anandi...

Did u remember the way I reacted when cvs took the 4 year leap without j's revelation of cheating (kitni chillayi thi main๐Ÿ˜†)...failed to understand y they took the leap...but they show the legal issue...I know Anandi didn't use this legal fact at all...but may be there is a dirty type of divorce will happen to prove the child is a "jayas" ... from singh family...that will be the coz of permanent separation between anandi and singh family...sounds like a miracle!

khiyali pulao๐Ÿ˜†

it is just a tiny ray i want to see๐Ÿ˜‰... varna...it is big let down already from anandi, bv an d cvs...in recent tracks๐Ÿคข
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
Haan re khusi I remember, and all that we can do is only hope the CVs will put some sense into a serial which used to be so wonderful once upon a time. Hum log apna hopes UP rakenge. lets see if the Cvs keep it up of let us down ๐Ÿ˜› 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh yes achiever i want the sony new show to work big time and its high time bv monopoly gets threatened

btw guys i have heard that gauri is going to die ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhile giving birth to the child and then there will be jagya  anandi milan๐Ÿ˜ก
i have a horrible feeling its going to be true, cos if gauri is not there then there is no problem right๐Ÿฅฑ
this way jagya will go bavck to anandi without cheating gauri,
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: andv

Haan re khusi I remember, and all that we can do is only hope the CVs will put some sense into a serial which used to be so wonderful once upon a time. Hum log apna hopes UP rakenge. lets see if the Cvs keep it up of let us down ๐Ÿ˜› 

๐Ÿ˜†..yaad hai naa...i was 1st one who posted a SBS  vid here which show there will be a 3 year leap without revelation...mera dimag ghum gaya tha...๐Ÿ˜†...and actually before TB article no body wanted to believe on that leap also...๐Ÿ˜†...
but from this track...this is my last hope...i am not going to hope from any hopeless track like this anymore...if there is any disappoinments by showing anandi a full time nanny...๐Ÿ˜ก
kuch bachega uske baad bv main !๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago