Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi : forever and always :) - Page 2

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome a really nice start to the ff...awww arnav is in love with khushi yayay continue soon and plz add me to the pm list look forward to the next part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.oMG..too good..what a start..cant wait for nxt..do pm me plz ahen u nxt update..add me to pm
nottieangel thumbnail
whoa, thanks for the encouragement guys 😃
so im going to keep writing.
sorry,i wont be sending out PMs so do check out the updates once in a while!

chapter 2

arnav wrapped his fingers around khushi's bare wrists and pulled her towards him. She slammed against his firm and strong frame , out of breathe.

khushi:(fluttering surprised eyes) yeh aap..kyaaa?...

arnav: (breathing raggedly) pata nai..tumne muje kya kar diya hai...

khushi (trying to break free): ab maine kya kiya hai..?! hey devi maiyaa..kuch karo toh problem, kuch na karo toh problem..ufff..blah blah

arnav stared at her blabbering away , that was one of the things he loved about her. Her non-stop innocent chatter, but at the moment innocence was the last thing running through arnav's mind. Now that she was so close to him, he could feel her breathing heavily with the rise and fall of her chest.He saw how naturally beautiful she was, not a hint of make-up on her face.her cheeks were flushed and her naturally pink lips were doing there full- time job : talking non-stop. he would like to put them into good use.

He put a finger a lips, at once she was silenced. she looked at him with her surprised expressive eyes. She saw no emotion on his face , no wait, was that affection on his face? affection on ARNAV SINGH RAIZADAS face?

he was staring at her face as if nothing else existed in the world.

She looked away shyly and broke free from his imprisoning hands. As she broke into a sprint,she felt her pallu not supporting her plan of running for her life. She turned around, knowing who was at the other end holding her pallu. That is when she noticed how handsome he looked .His black crisp suit gave away his muscled form. A purple shirt, matching her saree was tucked behind coat which snugged his toned body. The first few buttons were open revealing his muscular abs. Khushi turned a bright shade of crimson  red as she realised where her thoughts were trailing.

She felt him tugging at her saree , pulling her back. She half-heartedly tried not to budge, but as he pulled a little harder, the safety pin gave away letting the pallu fall off. 

What Arnav saw, knocked him out of his senses. Her tucked in belly, the curve if her waist moving up towards those sensuous curves was a sight which still could'nt sink in. the rythm of the rise and fall of her chest increased, which made Arnav realise how embarrassed she must be. He pulled her close , covering her torso with the pallu not once taking his eyes off hers. She stared at him with water- filled eyes. He felt tempted to kiss those tears away, as he bent down..he heard a familiar voice.

payal : khushi ..! tum kahaan ho?
bua: hey nandkishore! yeh aafat ki pudiya kaha gayab ho gayi?

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab chapters dear!!
Will keep an eye out for updates...😊

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

this is fabulous!!! plz plzz add me to your pm list and welcome to the forum!

Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing! Could you PM me pleaseee

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update..continue soon..
nottieangel thumbnail
thankyou :)
for PMs add me to your buddy list 😊

chapter 3

khushi snapped back to reality. As she drew her steps backwards, further away from HIM, the coldness in those gray eyes returned. 
Arnav:(thinking) what the hell was i thinking! 

As khushi saw the impression of those large manly fingers around her bare wrists,tears trickled  down her rosy cheeks.

payal: khushi! tum thik toh ho?

khushi: haan jiji, bas chhoti si chot lag gayi thi.

bua: hey nandkishore! ab ka hua? 

khushi: arre buaji, aap chinta mat kariye, hum girne wale the toh lavanya ji ne hume pakad liya.

bua: ohhooo, tum idhar udhar fudakti rahegi toh aisa hi hoga na. 

khushi: accha , aap yeh sab chhodiye . chaliye hum lawn ki taraf chalte hai.

payal: umm..khushi..aakash ji..mera matlaab hai sab kahaan hai?

khushi: ohh, pata nai jiji, aap hi dhoond li jiye.

payal: maarungi mein tuje. bol na, kahaan hai sab?

khushi: (laughing) sab lawn mein hai, guests ke saath.

bua: ohh, thik hai bahut bheed (crowd) hogi na wahaan? 
         (heading inside)chal tu hume ghar dikhane wali thi na? abhi dikhale.

khushi: nahii!!!! umm mera matlab hai koi andar nahi na, kaisa lagta hai andar koi nahi aur                      hum aise araam se andar ghumenge.

bua:haan, baat toh sahi hai.

khushi, payal and buaji head towards the lawn. As soon as they reach the heart of the vast expanse of greenery , they gasp.

in front of them was a 10 m high fountain circumscribed inside a circular structure made of the purest white marble. the water gushing out appeared to be in myriad colours due to the colourful light effects. 

Arnav, hurrying towards the lawn

Arnav: mere saare guests bahaar hai aur mein andar...( sucks in his breathe)

in front him, he could see an angel enjoying the water sprinkling on her laughing face.different colours swirled around her white, pristine form. She looked serene and gorgeous in her saree. The thin wet delicate material stuck to her womanly curves and her lips facing the sky, were wet and looked more luscious than ever. 
Arnav walked towards her, drawn by that captivating beauty , as if she held his soul in her heart  and he needed to get it back. When he was just inches away from her, he realised he had still held his breathe.
he put his hand around her narrow waist and flipped her towards him..
Edited by nottieangel - 12 years ago
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wat an update. plz pm me wen will u update next part of it.
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was really sweet!
Please pm and continue soon😃