Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Second chance in love--Geet : indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Second chance in love

Not all are lucky enough to find their soul-mates in the first attempt. Nevertheless, life sometimes give you a second chance to find the right person. This is true in the case of popular TV characters too...

Showing 5  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Geet from Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi
Geet from Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One fell in love with the handsome and charming Dev. It was only after marriage that she realized that Dev was already married and cheated her into marrying him to usurp her dowry. However, Geet found love again in the form of Dev's brother Maan. Their relationship begun with hatred for each other but soon they realized that they cannot live without each other. Geet and Maan are now one of the hottest jodis on TV.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Oye what a day.. superb SBS/ SBB segments.. n awesome articles... of Maneet..  !! Yiippiee

Geet and Maan are now one of the hottest jodis on TV.
πŸ₯³

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geet and Maan are now one of the hottest jodis on TV.
UNDOUBTEDLY..πŸ˜‰
Thanxx for sharing Tanu..
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing...

Correction:Geet was NOT in love with DEVil... πŸ˜‘

Hope MSK doesn't see this πŸ˜†

Hottest ofcourse..after all its RTM anniversary πŸ₯³

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯³Geet and Maan are now one of the hottest jodis on TV
The olny thing that appealed to me was the thing abt Geet and Maan in bold. Which is ek dum such! :P
Other than that, Dev and Nandini can put me to sleep πŸ₯±
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Our MAANEET r indeed the most divine magical beautiful fairytale romantic passionate adorable royal breathtaking special unique couple perfect couple truly a couple made in heaven best couple ever and forever...love respect admire worship Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET to infinity and beyond...Our Gurmeet and Drashti r truly king and queen of expressions who have made MAANEET real for us with their magical beautiful out of this world performances...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our precious gift Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Long live Our GHSP MAANEET Our Life Heart Soul...

GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best...

GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock...

Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN...

Maan ki Geet never loved Dev cheater rap*st sinner...Geet's unconditional selfless pure true divine love is only her Maan and Maan's unconditional selfless pure true divinelove is only his Geet...MAANEET together for eternity...

Thank u so much Tanu dear for sharing lovely article...hugs...

Today v r getting such awesome beautiful articles n segments on our Beloved GHSP MAANEET DD GC!!!😍❀️...So happy!😊 
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
Awww πŸ˜³

I WAnt Dev To Be Evil😈

Seperate Maaneet,Seperation Makes The TRP's SoarπŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Kya hua aaj articles ki barsath ho rahi hai hamare maaneet ki.koi shak nahi ki geet aur maan hi hottest jodi hai. toh sare  bade channel walon dekh lo jo aap kitne bade... ho award kisi ko de rahe ho jo jodi hi nahi hai  jab ki hottest  &  heavenly jodi toh  hamare maaneet hai. samaj jao bai award dene walo!!!! raha dev ka achi kabar ke beech me ...😑
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Tanu ---Thanks for Sharing !!πŸ˜ƒ

Waise aaj to ek ke baad ek ache article son moi Maaneet that too on my chuti- guess its my lucky dayπŸ˜†