Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Hope to see RaDev's scene!!

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday it was very very sad to see Radh falling apart and breaking down...Felt very sad for her.
She must had the biggest shock to hear her best friend betraying her...

Now i hope to see a good bonding scene between RaDev...Dev noticing that something wrong with Radh and asking her the reason, Maybe Radh doesnt have to tell the reason to him. but hope he consouls her that everything will be alright, and whatever comes they'll stand strong together and face it and they'll always be together and some lovely talk.

But i hope There is some good scene between them.
Hope to see him standing as her emotional support and Radh feels more and more strong with Dev's love for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want to see radh telling him the truth,poor her heart in his arms!!just like that scene after marriage in temple!
viprakshi thumbnail
i don't think radhika will tell truth to dev..and now barkha will try to prove radhika so mean infront of dev...
avina900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wating 4 tonight episode
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I want Radhika to pour her heart out in front of Dev & tell him everything.And I'm sure he'l understand her pain since he too has gone through the same thing.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  no complaints. 😃 😃 😃

Loved it.😳

Hope we get to see more of this. 😃
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do like how Rads is keeping a low profile and is looking at Barkha in a sly manner now.  I feel Rads will be keeping a close eye on Barkha and Dev.  But Dev being unaware of Barkha's obsession with him he will continue to treat her as a friend.  So  in the next episode the food is spiked with salt as  Barkha did and we will see reactions.  Of course all will be surprised unlike BB because she would have guessed who's done it...

Where is Rohan?  We haven't seen Barkha and Rohan in conversation since his return.  Barkha the ðŸ¤¡ has believed in herself that she is Rptian and society has accepted her.  She probably feels excited when she sits next to and accompany Dev in his duties.  Think its all gone to her head really and now wants to break up Radev so she can  be CB. Jealousy...big time. 

But who is behind this plot?  Does she really want Dev or is she being blackmailed ?   Shanti? no don't think she is that clever. (sorry). 

However, Dev knows he hasn't upset Rads and is aware that something is worrying her.  Lets see what cv comes up with and the twist to this storyline.  Await the outcome...lets hope its worth the wait.  

Oh! and Rads, think you should have had tea with Dev (as he asked), you are his wife and ask Barkha to move so you could sit next to him and get Barkha to  find another chair to sit on.  that would have  really upset her and make her 😡.  Rads give her in small doses...please.

Barkha you are so ðŸ¤¢...Rads is looking at you!!