BEKABOO OF THE WEEK#17 *HARIKA* - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
lol Usha...Suhana in Bajpayee household...what a riot!!!!
good one!!
Haki, (hope u dont mind my calling u that๐Ÿ˜ณ) look forward to that ans!!
Congrats Harika๐Ÿค—๐ŸฅณSorry..I'm late to wish you..Happy to see you in hot seat so that we will able to know more about you๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy being the bekaboo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ps: Me too looking forward for the answer for Usha's questions๐Ÿ˜‰
I too would love to hear your answers for Usha's questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now my questions are,
1. Tell me something special about Hyderabad which Travelogues don't provide.
2. Tell me something about the new breed of Tollywood heroes,they are setting the ramp on fire,so I would love to know more about Rana Daggubati,Ram Charan Teja,Nag Chaitanya,Allu Arvind etc  ,How do you youngsters perceive them?
3. Tell me how to put the you tube video here at India Forums ๐Ÿ˜†

That's it...have fun answering them.yeah...Harika,even I know how other forums work ๐Ÿ˜‰with Bakri's..comparatively this place is very easy,so I want to be a good person and maintain the forum dignity...so easy questions from my side๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
First of all thanx everyone who congratulated me on becoming BOTW...
Sandy, Aru, Usha di...Nuttycleo..etc..

Will answer all questions now...

Was actually in tears after reading a book and was not in a mood to come online...LOL
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Harika...as we did want 2 know more abt u!! Luved your answers above, esp the caption ones!! Thanks Nish for making this post! Liana...nyc qs & awesome siggy!!

Now time for my questions...
1. Tell us something about yourself which v few ppl know.
Well, I am an open book...any one who have a comfortable convo with me gets to know me well... There are no secrets about me actually..I am persistant, sensitive and tomboyish girl...LOL

2. You are passionate about... (cannot be anything from TV world or names of actor/actress)
Music...My guitar (though I dunno how to play it), Keyboard and also singing...(though I am bad..)

3. How much time do u spend on I-F & what % of that on Navya Forum?
I used to spend whole day on IF..Now, nearly 4 hrs... 2 hrs Navya..and the rest SGP 

4. If you had to define yourself in 5 adjectives, what wud they be??
Persistent, Sensitive, Friendly, Childish, Stubborn... (on a whole, I am Harikalicious..Thats what i am)๐Ÿ˜†

5. Anant with long hair or short?
Not too long- Not too short.. I liked his hair style in the beginning of Navya

6. If you had to choose between love & family, what would u do?
Family definitely... (though I always want to have a love marrieage..It shud happen only on the consent from the elders on both sides)..LOL...๐Ÿ˜†

7. Your take on the current track
I told I am not able to watch the serial daily..But I could some how get updated... I really liked this track...I can somehow relate it to the trailers of Navya...The elders (Navya's family) are trying to get on with the changing world...Adjustments..Thats what life is full of.. I dont even wanna comment on Anat's creepy family and their age old customs... I really feel all the other people (Anant's mom, chachi, Mohan, Anant's chacha and Nimisha) shud Rebel against those creepy Zombies...

8. If you could clobber 1 person from the show, who would it be & why?
It couldnt be ONE!!! Many..
RAMA, Udi baba, Om...and Saraswathi (I seriously feel she doesnt deserve that name)...
And not to forget, That Idiot Gautham.

9. Who do u think needs a makeover in this show?
At present...Nothing..I can see a show as long as its healthy, good and not a drag fest..

10. If you had to convince Om to allow the marriage to happen, how would you go about it & ultimately what would u say?
I would protest in Suhana's style...I am so persistent..I wont let him live in peace till he agrees for the wedding...

hmm..thats it from me...i know i asked some personal questions for the first time...but hey its about knowing each other rite??!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ hope u dont mind...๐Ÿ˜ณ

U can ask anything dear...I am completely cool with it..hope you like the answers
Originally posted by mridula.shome

Ok Harika dear, loved ur official answers as the BOTw. See most of us had considered u as a mod at ur occasional visits in the forum and sticky posts on contests and all. Glad to find out that u are another aam-member like us. Hope to see more of u in discussions too as and when u find time.
Now here are my personal questions for u

1. One thing u like about Navya forum and one thing u dislike.
See...Its really one of the best forums I've visited...I got many sisters here...LOL..I used to call many ppl di.. and here, many call me di instead..LOL 
And, Till now, I dont dislike anything.. :)

2. Would u have given Navya a miss if Shaheer weren't in the show?
um...May be...But I liked the concept actually...so, I would have given a try!

3. Describe urself briefly(ur likes, dislikes, behaviour and all others u'd like to share with us)
Well, I like Singing, Dancing, Playing keyboard, veena, Reading books (especially luv stories), Twilight series, Edward Cullen and Jacob black, Rob and Taylor...LOL
Dislikes, I hate if anyone doesnt value friendship..and there are many things i hate...UPMA..Is the thing which i hate the most... ANd then, I hate Insects and reptiles...LOL
I love dreaming, fascinating, fancying things, walking in the rains etc..
I would like to see world as a fairy tale...even if it isn't one!

4. Choose ur favorite character from the show(other than Anant of course) and cite reasons for ur liking.
I like Navya, The way she respects her parents..
And I like Meeta and Deepak too...They both are absolutely like my dad and mom
I like Nimisha too...

I hope enjoy answering

Lol, I am not a mod..but hope to become one...LOL
Anyways, I am cool with being what i am...
Originally posted by anantanant

Congrats Haaki, enjoy being grilled ๐Ÿ˜†...

My questions for you:

1. Your favourite dish?
I almost eat all things my mom make...Karela, ridge gours, everything..except UPMA...
But, one thing i love is  Hyderabadi Biryani and stuff with Paneer 

2. Imagine that Suhana (of SGP) exchanges places with Navya for one day and ends up meeting the Bajpais - what do you think will happen next? ๐Ÿ˜› Write a short scene ๐Ÿ˜Š
I guess, I can write a scene here...given, I am an FF writer..LOL..But it may be bad...

First lemme relate... Ragz is soumya's cousin.. And She, as suhana, she is also Navya's door ki rishtedaar and she visits Navya's would be sasuraal.. (I know its a bad way of relating.But assume Suhana is Navya's door ki rishtedaar๐Ÿ˜† and anyways, In tracks to come, Suhana goes to Mumbai๐Ÿ˜†)

Anant Just takes Suhana to his home on her insistance even when Navya says No because Suhana always wanna judge things... 

Anant : Ji...come in..this is my home...
Suhana: OMG...Looks like a vintage place...cool na?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anant: Not really๐Ÿ˜•
Suhana: What๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Anant: Kuch Nahi... come in..

Anant entered, Suhana was about to step in when she heard chanting of some mantras...
Suhana:  OMG yaar...Its like a mandir...
Anant: Come in Madam...
Suhana: Madam mat bulaao... Suhana bulaao.. or di..
Anant: okay.
Suhana enters inside... *Hari Om Prabhu ji enters*suhana raises her hand and says Hi..๐Ÿ˜†
Bua dadi: Hai kaun yeh ladki?
Anant: Woh...Woh... *stammers*
Bua dadi: Woh..woh..kya lagaa rakha hain... yeh ladki kaun hain?
Suhana: My self.. Suhana, Suhana Bajpai... nahi nahi Suhana Kashyap..
Bua: Suhana Bajpai? Suhana Kashyap?Kaun?
Suhana: I am kamal Kishore Bajpai's Daughter, Isliye Suhana Bajpai, Now I am Ishaan Kashyap's Dharam Patni..Suhana kashyap...
Anant: Hum bhi Bajpais hain..
Suhana: OMG..cool na??
*Befor Anant Answers, Bua Dadi interrupts..*
Bua dadi: Kaun ho tum?
Suhana: Aap Suhana Kashyap ko nahi jaante hain?? How bad...This is terrible... Whole Chawri Bazaar knows me...
Bua dadi: Chawri Bazaar? Yeh kaha hain...? Anant...Tum kaise logon ko leke aate hon? Hari om prabhu ji..
Suhana: Ji..U dunno Chawri Bazaar? Pity...Thats sad...she starts blabbering
*Bua Dadi is confused...When ever she asks Anant a question, Suhana replies, and anant stares*๐Ÿ˜†
Then Chudail Rama enters...
Rama: Hame ko lagta hain ki ye so called beautiphool  boman uss Nabya se related hain.
Suhana: Boman? What Boman???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rama: Aurat wala Boman...
Suhana *laughs*: U mean Woman... And ya, I am related to Navya..Her distant cousin...
Rama: Dijtant Coujin...Kis liye aayein hain aap? Hamaare debar ji se kya lena dena hain aapko?
Suhana: Oh ya... Y did i come here... OMG..wait... I came to Judge you guys... You guys are sooo creepy... creepier than my Manju aunty... And u...Boman..Mind u... Anant and Navya are going to be together, And so, Anant is gonna be my relative..
Rama: Yeh aap kaise keh sakte hain..Anant toh meri Shagun se..
Suhana: What Shagun? U what shagun for what?๐Ÿ˜†
Rama: My beautipul behen Shagun...
Suhana: Oh ya.. Is she.. how can you say that? I am better at judging...

*Udi baba enters*

Udibaba: yeh kya ho raha hain..Kaun hain yeh ladki? kyun aayi hain.. khair.. Pravachan shuru ho raha hain anant..aayiye..
Suhana: Pra-va-chan๐Ÿ˜ฒWhat Pravachan?? What is this Pravachan
Anant: Di.. Pravachan is a religious discourse...
Suhana: OMG...U need to listen to all these.. Poor you and poor Navya..I pity her...

*every one comes and the gad bad continues..It will be pretty long to explain..If u say so, I will write a short FF later on this*
I seriously feel that there should be a character like suhana in Anant's family.. every one will be alright then.. 

That's all - see, my questions are always easy!

Usha 

What Harikalicious answers!! Short & to the pt!!๐Ÿ˜† 

luved all the ans above...but for some dumb reason, i-f is not allowing me to like your ans to my questions!! guess they want me to choose love...but that button is yet to be added here!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edit: Just managed to like your ans...but didnt feel like deleting my rant!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Your FF is really good...why havent i seen any here...did i miss it or what?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 btw...which book made u cry...tell tell...me an avid reader too... 
oh & hun...just 4 u...njoi...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
yay  congrats  harika  ...
Originally posted by nishkala

I too would love to hear your answers for Usha's questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now my questions are,
1. Tell me something special about Hyderabad which Travelogues don't provide.
I dont know if you know about Durgam Chervu..Its a secret lake in Hyderabad..Its an amazing feel to boat there..But, sadly, Its being dumped.. due to industrialisation there..
I personally didnt visit all places in hyderabad, though i have been here since childhood..

But I like shopping at crowded lanes like Sultan Bazar, Begum bazaar, Laad bazaar, where we get clothing, accessories and stuff..what not at cheap rates..LOL

2. Tell me something about the new breed of Tollywood heroes,they are setting the ramp on fire,so I would love to know more about Rana Daggubati,Ram Charan Teja,Nag Chaitanya,Allu Arvind etc  ,How do you youngsters perceive them?

Rana Daggubati - I havent seen his second movie...But I have seen his LEADER... An amazing movie...

Ram Charan - I have always been his fan from his movie Magadheera whic was remade into Maaveran... He was my Kind of star along with Prabhas... WHom i personally find most attractive and chocolaty actor...
But, with the news of Ram charan getting Married soon...that too with not soo gud looking Upaasana, Many of his girl fans are disheartened...LOL

I dont really Like naga chaitanya..Except for Yemaaya chesave... But when I saw, Vinaithandi Varuvaaya, I found Simbhu far better than him...

And Allu Arjun, Is one of the best dancers ever...I like him too...

Over all, people say these stars Rana, Prabhas, Charan, arjun and chaitu along with Mahesh babu rule the tolly world...

Lets c...

I dont really watch a movie until it gets a nice talk... 

3. Tell me how to put the you tube video here at India Forums ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]place your link here[/YOUTUBE]

That's it...have fun answering them.yeah...Harika,even I know how other forums work ๐Ÿ˜‰with Bakri's..comparatively this place is very easy,so I want to be a good person and maintain the forum dignity...so easy questions from my side๐Ÿ˜†

hope i didnt disappoint you with my answers...