Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Jeh allows Alina to date Abhay-indya.com (Page 5)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa jeh has a masterplan , taaki woh sahi time pe chauka maar sake aur abhay ko paa sakeROFL

gawd everyone is using alina,
i wont be surprised now if she turns negative
Anmol she will turn negative once she knows the truth & she will be justified as none is being truth to her ..she is good at heart but AJEH will unlease monster in her one dayOuch

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

I feel bad for alina will be used by abhay & jeh ..once she knows the truth ..i am not sure which side she is gonna be supportive . I will love the abhina track & there romance .

Even if she turns negative m sure she will rock as evil as Sid did m gonna support her I have decidedWink
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by romaila

All are playing their cards...lets see whom Aleena makes win

Romi we know alina ka hero ek hi hai whom she will make winLOL
theek hai that means Chaand will win WinkLOL
 Alina loves abhay so abhay will win indirectly chand will winLOLLOLLOL
good answer LOL
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -rupa-

I feel bad for alina will be used by abhay & jeh ..once she knows the truth ..i am not sure which side she is gonna be supportive . I will love the abhina track & there romance .

Even if she turns negative m sure she will rock as evil as Sid did m gonna support her I have decidedWink
Archi she will have reason to be negative ..she will turn by herself but force to what will happen in her life ...ofcourse one should understand her feeling too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Sab Alina koh weak samaj te hai isi liye uski istemaal kar rahe hai Pehla Abhay ab Jeh, Phir Raichands aur Khurana's jab woh yeh sab pata cchalega tab uski ghayal sherni ki taaqat aur uski POWERS ki watt ki maar kane parenge. AJEH ki baaja degi ALINA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Love Triangles have changed into Octagon shape, i must state that certainly! LOL

Alina is being used by Jeh and Abhay both, thats really Awful! Once she'll acknowledge the truth in the Long run, she'll surely get Down hearted, and that might be bound her to turn into Evil and that what makes everything BAD! Ermm 

On the other side, Piya will definitely slay Abhay, and for the present we have to watch her wickedness. I wanna see , What Piya will do with Abhay. Plus, she'll be also in devastating condition by presuming that Abhay is over reaching her! Ouch But, Abhay is Only hers, No matter what! Embarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Sab Alina koh weak samaj te hai isi liye uski istemaal kar rahe hai Pehla Abhay ab Jeh, Phir Raichands aur Khurana's jab woh yeh sab pata cchalega tab uski ghayal sherni ki taaqat aur uski POWERS ki watt ki maar kane parenge. AJEH ki baaja degi ALINA
 Phir jeh and abhay ek dusare se help maange ge and Chandeena apne vampire costume pehan kar dehradoon se bahar fly karengeROFLROFLROFLROFL
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

I have to ask is this for real Confused cause Jeh can't that delusional. Abhay Raichand falling in love with Alina ROFL   Ok CV enough with these lazy tracks, all it does is drag unnecessarily. We need some action in the show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index