Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope abhay comes to know the plan of jeh soon. . .
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel bad for alina will be used by abhay & jeh ..once she knows the truth ..i am not sure which side she is gonna be supportive . I will love the abhina track & there romance .

-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa jeh has a masterplan , taaki woh sahi time pe chauka maar sake aur abhay ko paa sake🤣

gawd everyone is using alina,
i wont be surprised now if she turns negative

Anmol she will turn negative once she knows the truth & she will be justified as none is being truth to her ..she is good at heart but AJEH will unlease monster in her one day
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -rupa-

I feel bad for alina will be used by abhay & jeh ..once she knows the truth ..i am not sure which side she is gonna be supportive . I will love the abhina track & there romance .

Even if she turns negative m sure she will rock as evil as Sid did m gonna support her I have decided😉
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Alina loves abhay so abhay will win indirectly chand will win😆😆😆

good answer 😆
-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Even if she turns negative m sure she will rock as evil as Sid did m gonna support her I have decided😉

Archi she will have reason to be negative ..she will turn by herself but force to what will happen in her life ...ofcourse one should understand her feeling too
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sab Alina koh weak samaj te hai isi liye uski istemaal kar rahe hai Pehla Abhay ab Jeh, Phir Raichands aur Khurana's jab woh yeh sab pata cchalega tab uski ghayal sherni ki taaqat aur uski POWERS ki watt ki maar kane parenge. AJEH ki baaja degi ALINA
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love Triangles have changed into Octagon shape, i must state that certainly! 😆

Alina is being used by Jeh and Abhay both, thats really Awful! Once she'll acknowledge the truth in the Long run, she'll surely get Down hearted, and that might be bound her to turn into Evil and that what makes everything BAD! 🤔 

On the other side, Piya will definitely slay Abhay, and for the present we have to watch her wickedness. I wanna see , What Piya will do with Abhay. Plus, she'll be also in devastating condition by presuming that Abhay is over reaching her! But, Abhay is Only hers, No matter what! 😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

Sab Alina koh weak samaj te hai isi liye uski istemaal kar rahe hai Pehla Abhay ab Jeh, Phir Raichands aur Khurana's jab woh yeh sab pata cchalega tab uski ghayal sherni ki taaqat aur uski POWERS ki watt ki maar kane parenge. AJEH ki baaja degi ALINA

Phir jeh and abhay ek dusare se help maange ge and Chandeena apne vampire costume pehan kar dehradoon se bahar fly karenge🤣🤣🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

I have to ask is this for real 😕 cause Jeh can't that delusional. Abhay Raichand falling in love with Alina 🤣   Ok CV enough with these lazy tracks, all it does is drag unnecessarily. We need some action in the show.