India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

WISH LIST FOR KRIYA IN MUMBAI (Page 8)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
o.k. i want prats to wear the pink salwar the one she wore when she saw krishna for th e first time. i mean the puppy scene or the other pink salwar where she takes aruhi for a course and angand attacks her and krishna returns her dupatta. and then they should talk abt it. then the recreation of the puppy scene. i mean she can just take a puppy on roadside when they r roaming mumbai and then krishna remember sthe old scene and tell she rwhat he felt abt her and why he decided to marry her on his first sight itself. some nice naughty funny moments of them will be good.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22-BugsBunny-simmi.friends03Filza.tanudrashtiheera1702Yemi-IFMiss_Randoma_umab2011riyya6

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

o.k. i want prats to wear the pink salwar the one she wore when she saw krishna for th e first time. i mean the puppy scene or the other pink salwar where she takes aruhi for a course and angand attacks her and krishna returns her dupatta. and then they should talk abt it. then the recreation of the puppy scene. i mean she can just take a puppy on roadside when they r roaming mumbai and then krishna remember sthe old scene and tell she rwhat he felt abt her and why he decided to marry her on his first sight itself. some nice naughty funny moments of them will be good.

Hope CVs read this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Miss_Randomriyya6

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Every body made dere wishes !!!Good !!!
 I want 2 c my kriya in ahotel room  ,  where both r dancing on slow  romantic number ,,, Both r hugging each other ... Day Dreaming...
 2nd one ... Both r having bath in the swimming pool    of the Hotel ... where Pratigya in the swimming suit ... OR  A bathroom secene , both r having bath ...
 Hope Cv's read dis & show more , more of Kriya ...
 Plzzz cv's  full epi only on Kriya ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03tanudrashtiMiss_Randoma_umatelstrariyya6

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

1st honeymoon pe jab kriya gaye the tab ek aadmi ne prats ke sath hand sake kar rahe the lekin krish ne us inshaan ke sath jo kuch bhi kiya that i can't forget thisLOL.He felt so jealous with this guy.I want this type of scene again but this time not krishna,prats should felt jealousSmile 

a very biiiggg yeeesss.LOL

Miss_Randomtelstrariyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Kriya's second marriage and this time Krishna to put sindoor not like earlier one.I want them to talk about how they felt when they were separated.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Miss_Randoma_umatelstrariyya6

simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
all forum member r going crazy...khushi aur ummed mein paglaye ja rahe hain.LOL..control karbooo.waise hi kriya ki jodi ki presence screen mein aaag laga deti hai..Wink.uper se halliiimun trip...Embarrassed.  Day Dreaming   apne-apne TV screen bachhakar aage bhi to serial dekhna hain ki nahi...LOL...lageee rahooo.Dancing

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 25 September 2011 at 4:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randoma_umatelstrariyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

all forum member r going crazy...khushi aur ummed mein paglaye ja rahe hain.LOL..control karbooo.waise hi kriya ki jodi ki presence screen mein aaag laga deti hai..Wink.uper se halliiimun trip...Embarrassed.  Day Dreaming   apne-apne TV screen bachhakar aage bhi to serial dekhna hain ki nahi...LOL...lageee rahooo.Dancing
Are simmi chinta mat karo agar kriya screen burn kar denge to saxena bhi to hain hamari umeed par pani pher denge acha chodo itne ache mauke bas kriya ka naam lenge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Miss_Randomtelstrariyya6

simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Originally posted by simmi.friends03

Are simmi chinta mat karo agar kriya screen burn kar denge to saxena bhi to hain hamari umeed par pani pher denge acha chodo itne ache mauke bas kriya ka naam lenge.

"Kriya-Kriya karte karte sare member khud hi kriya ho gaye"Big smile Clap Hug
Clap
CV to sun bhi lege,per kya itne hot scene kriya enact krenge..EmbarrassedBlushing  knowing the fact that K is so shy...WinkTongueSmileBig smile...krishu sharam-waram sab chod doo...LOL

Smile

Miss_Randomtelstrariyya6

Go to top