WISH LIST FOR KRIYA IN MUMBAI - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

😍 😍

it was damn sweet..yaar! very typical husband..a very typical wife!!
Originally posted by HamiSky

it was damn sweet..yaar! very typical husband..a very typical wife!!

Yeah... their convo... expressions and body language... just perfect... πŸ˜›

[/QUOTE]

If am goin to continue..I wud become another Babs now.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†;-)

but seriously...i loveeed it...

[/QUOTE]

If am goin to continue..I wud become another Babs now.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†;-)

but seriously...i loveeed it...
  Hamski u r so right. the way they acted and body language was so perfect. they looked like a real couple. me too i also watched 7-8 times. they stold it kriya r great. what to say.
o.k. i want prats to wear the pink salwar the one she wore when she saw krishna for th e first time. i mean the puppy scene or the other pink salwar where she takes aruhi for a course and angand attacks her and krishna returns her dupatta. and then they should talk abt it. then the recreation of the puppy scene. i mean she can just take a puppy on roadside when they r roaming mumbai and then krishna remember sthe old scene and tell she rwhat he felt abt her and why he decided to marry her on his first sight itself. some nice naughty funny moments of them will be good.
Originally posted by laks76

o.k. i want prats to wear the pink salwar the one she wore when she saw krishna for th e first time. i mean the puppy scene or the other pink salwar where she takes aruhi for a course and angand attacks her and krishna returns her dupatta. and then they should talk abt it. then the recreation of the puppy scene. i mean she can just take a puppy on roadside when they r roaming mumbai and then krishna remember sthe old scene and tell she rwhat he felt abt her and why he decided to marry her on his first sight itself. some nice naughty funny moments of them will be good.

Hope CVs read this.
Every body made dere wishes !!!Good !!!
 I want 2 c my kriya in ahotel room  ,  where both r dancing on slow  romantic number ,,, Both r hugging each other ... 😍...
 2nd one ... Both r having bath in the swimming pool    of the Hotel ... where Pratigya in the swimming suit ... OR  A bathroom secene , both r having bath ...
 Hope Cv's read dis & show more , more of Kriya ...
 Plzzz cv's  full epi only on Kriya ...
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

1st honeymoon pe jab kriya gaye the tab ek aadmi ne prats ke sath hand sake kar rahe the lekin krish ne us inshaan ke sath jo kuch bhi kiya that i can't forget thisπŸ˜†.He felt so jealous with this guy.I want this type of scene again but this time not krishna,prats should felt jealous😊 

a very biiiggg yeeesss.πŸ˜†
Kriya's second marriage and this time Krishna to put sindoor not like earlier one.I want them to talk about how they felt when they were separated.
all forum member r going crazy...khushi aur ummed mein paglaye ja rahe hain.πŸ˜†..control karbooo.waise hi kriya ki jodi ki presence screen mein aaag laga deti hai..πŸ˜‰.uper se halliiimun trip...😳.  πŸ˜   apne-apne TV screen bachhakar aage bhi to serial dekhna hain ki nahi...πŸ˜†...lageee rahooo. Edited by simmi.friends03 - 12 years ago