Diya Aur Baati Hum

Did Kisna usto be a man?

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys!

Is it true that Kisna was a man and is now a woman? It could be true as her/his voice is quite deep and her/his inflection looked rather masculine!  Is it true? Excellent acting if it is true and if its not then i think its great that they have Transvestites in DABH!! Well Done SP!!
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That's quite insulting to the actual actress that plays her! 🤔 I thought on I-F we're not supposed to point at physical appearances in this way. x
asiaheart thumbnail
I agreet that it's not right to say something like this about another person. Humans come in many shapes/sizes/builts etc. That's what makes us unique. I wouldn't want to see actors who look or act alike without their own differnt personalities. Please be a little more respectful next time. Thanx!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Angelbud, why are u so obsessed with Gays and Male ???? looks like atleast ur able to find one GAY and one female who looks like MALE in this show , wonder wats next 
bansi100 thumbnail
I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

That's quite insulting to the actual actress that plays her! 🤔 I thought on I-F we're not supposed to point at physical appearances in this way. x

Well it wouldn't be an insult if indeed it was a transvestite would it? What if the actor was but the character was not?  What if the character was and the actor was not?  That is unless its insulting to look a little masculine?  Is it an insult to wonder if someone use to be a man ?? Would the person in question want that fact to be hidden??  Most transvestites welcome this kind of question in the UK unless they are ostracised as they are in many parts of India, which is a fact!   In the Uk they have the same rights as anyone else and it is indeed an offence to not extend that to them!  In India they are mocked and used by companies to extract money out of people who don't pay their bills!!

If indeed this is not the case and the writers may have wanted us to ask questions then pray tell what is wrong about questioning that!  I think a lot of transvestites may find it an insult to not give them the same respect we would give anyone else and therefore asking the question would be part of the natural process of change would it not? We all comment on how each other looks don't we?  You know I usually like your observations and i respect your opinion as well and for me that is very very rare!  I think  you have some good points unlike others on here that just want to be noticed!

Thankyou for your point and its certainly something to question!  😊
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: bansi100

I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.

Well how do you know she was not a man before! What's wrong with the question? Transvestites in the UK have equal rights! Are you saying because the question is asked that ones rights are less if they are are woman not a man?  What if she is a woman and a man at the same time then!! What do you thin of that  then Bansi100 with your one line answer!! ??  Please do enlighten us on your vocabulary!

Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

@Angelbud, why are u so obsessed with Gays and Male ???? looks like atleast ur able to find one GAY and one female who looks like MALE in this show , wonder wats next 

Oh dear JustJ you are always there with your two lines of extraordinary insight!! What if she is a woman and a man then, can you work that one out? could you give us your two lines of thoughts? 😛
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: asiaheart

I agreet that it's not right to say something like this about another person. Humans come in many shapes/sizes/builts etc. That's what makes us unique. I wouldn't want to see actors who look or act alike without their own differnt personalities. Please be a little more respectful next time. Thanx!

Well once again asiaheart you have completely missed the point along with the above liker's!!! Are you saying we cant ask if a person is male or female?  Is it that obvious in india then?  Because in the UK people ask those kind of questions all the time!!  The whole point is to question how unique an individual is, dont we all have diffrent finger prints then?  Are you saying we should all just cosnider anything diffrent as either male or femail?  How do you know the writers dont want us to question these points?  Are you saying that Transvestites dont have the right to be considered different because of their choices!  Many people want to be considered different to the majority hence new styles trends, and indeed many transvestite.  We have some very famous ones here in our counrty of equal rights ect ! On that point you are clearly under the influence of some out dated male orientated ethic that is probably underpinned by some corruption i suppose!

Im so glad I keep posting on here as so many of you guys are behind the time when it comes to human rights!  I know that Gays and Transvestites have a hard time in India and even mentioning their names I have had lots of horrid messages but really I expect more from the majority of you guys on here!  Perhaps you could take a page out of Sandhya's book, she would agree with me on this!!!

Please do try to keep up!😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Oh dear JustJ you are always there with your two lines of extraordinary insight!! What if she is a woman and a man then, can you work that one out? could you give us your two lines of thoughts? 😛

'

Atleast my two liners are better than faltu unwanted bashan filled LONGGG posts  which has nothing to do with show .but are enough to irritate ME ...