Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

monday episode - Page 4

nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetaish

s'al rite sweety...bas ab mera romo likhne ka mood kam aur emo likhne ka mood zyada ho gaya😔...

nd muje bhi yahi lagta hai ki naina wil hav 2 leav...dakshu may say ki he'l leav wit her, phir pandemonium in P-zoo...ayi bhi rona-dhona shuru karegi, kahegi Naina tuk her son away n al sorts f crap, phir Naina d sacrific ki moorti wil try 2 convinc her idiot vakil ki she has to leav...damn.

mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki kahin sona ne ayi ko drug toh nahi kiya hai na?? wo toh bus sona koh apna bagwan mante hai...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okkk

Itna sabkuch padne ke baad agar maine SSBN dekha atleast this week, tho main apne aap ke saath bahut naa insaafi karungi 😆..tho I am quitting..

Kyunki agar dekhungi aur kuch awful hogaya,mera poora din aur mood kaharb ho jayega  aur phir mein apna gussa😡 kisi aur par nikalungi..ulta mera watt lagega.😕I dnt want to spoil my real life realtions for this reel life characters..so I into only WU's till some thing good happens...😉

Whenever I watch psycho winning and her expressions nautanki..my blood boils😡..mann karta hain TV mein guss javo aur sohini ka the end kardu..😡.Hey bahgavan ..inn dono hame kab chutkara milega???...😕
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i  feel  if   something  bad  hppns,then  daksh   or   naina   shd  kill   that  irritant   and   go  to  jail. dono  toh  zindagi  bar   intezar   kar   sakte  with   peace   of   mind  , instead   of facing  this   torture.    Maybe   this  is  the  time  when   supriya  will   come  to  know  that   naina   is    her  daughter. like   naina   will  be   bringing   done   all  her  belongings   and   her   dad's   photo.seeing  the photo  supriya  will  be  shocked. 
LadyMystique thumbnail
😭If aai forces daksh to marry physco im gonna quit the show!!😡
Here is why!

if the marriage happens we will never get to hear Tere Naina song bcz thrs no dakshna😭...its such a beautiful song...and we'll never hear daksh being called KP...😭 we'll only hear the sad tere naina song

And we'll never see daksh chasing Naina around the terrace...😭

We'll never see Naina's small small mischievous plans full of magic😭

We'll never see dakshna drinking coffee together😭

We'll never see Naina making daksh's collar😭

Naina's room will be always dark at night...no lights on bcz she 'll leave P zoo😭

We'll never see daksh getting annoyed the funny way bcz Naina is not there to play pranks on him😭

Aai will never ever get to see surprises for her b'day or anyday bcz Naina is not there to plan them😭

There will be no more dauli aur baraath as Naina will close her office😭

No more train romance for SSBN viewers bcz dakshna arent together😭 we'll never see Naina fighting with daksh for seat 16 A😭

Naina is the one who always took the blame for everything in p zoo...and when she leaves thrs no one to take the blame for others mistakes😊...p zoo animals will be lost as to who should be blamed ( which is a good thing btw😉)

We'll never see daksh become cute pink KP bcz Naina is not there to make him blush😭

We'll never see sushanth and lekha bugging daksh abt Naina and how much he used hate her😭bcz daksh is with physco

We will never see daksh sleeping on the couch bcz Naina wont be around to throw him out of his room😭

We will never see Naina running to the door to greet daksh when he comes home from work😭

We'll never see KP juniors playing around in the garden and living room in PH 😭 P zoo will be always filled with the cries of little physcos😭 hearing those cries Kaka will also leave! u know how he is😭

We will never see daksh day dreaming in his office and calling Simran, Naina😭

We will never see daksh going shopping!😭 he hates shopping and the only time we have seen him shop with a smile and enjoying was when he was helping out Naina😭

When Naina gets hurt daksh wont be around to comfort her...when she is in the hospital daksh wont be there to come running for her and stay beside her bed or adjust her pillow😭

We'll never see daksh sitting beside Naina when she is crying buckets untill she calms down😭

There will be no one to give aku confidence when she faces problems bcz it has always been Naina who has been a pillar of strength for her at all times😭

No one will be able to change kaka's mind if he decides to do something really dangerous or harmful to the family...only Naina has that super power😭

We will never see Vedant's cute face staring into Naina's eyes bcz she wont be around when he comes home from college😭 we'll never see him help Naina make paper flowers...

If daksh loses something he'll take hours or maybe days to find it by himself bcz it has always been Naina who has found everything for him😭

Aku will be forced to call physco vaini eventhough she doesnt like it😭

We'll never see how daksh's face light up when he sees Naina and his cute naughty smile which is breathtaking😭

We'll never see Naina as Mrs.KP😭 and we'll never get to see KP mugs , KP handkeys or KP anything!

Daksh will always be in a bad mood😭 which we dont like seeing

We'll never see daksh playing guitar again bcz everday physco will ruin his mood and he'll go to bed with that angry look on his face😭

If daksh gets drunk and calls out to Naina she will not be around to take care of him😭

Finally we'll have to suffer seeing a beautiful girl and  a handsom charming boy, miles apart remembering each other and the good times they have had together...never to see their dreams come true and brokenhearted😭😭😭

Need i say more ppl?😔 do the CVs need anymore reasons as to why dakshna should be togethr?

Edited by LadyMystique - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LadyMystique

😭If aai forces daksh to marry physco im gonna quit the show!!😡

Here is why!

if the marriage happens we will never get to hear Tere Naina song bcz thrs no dakshna😭...its such a beautiful song...and we'll never hear daksh being called KP...😭 we'll only hear the sad tere naina song

And we'll never see daksh chasing Naina around the terrace...😭

We'll never see Naina's small small mischievous plans full of magic😭

We'll never see dakshna drinking coffee together😭

We'll never see Naina making daksh's collar😭

Naina's room will be always dark at night...no lights on bcz she 'll leave P zoo😭

We'll never see daksh getting annoyed the funny way bcz Naina is not there to play pranks on him😭

Aai will never ever get to see surprises for her b'day or anyday bcz Naina is not there to plan them😭

There will be no more dauli aur baraath as Naina will close her office😭

No more train romance for SSBN viewers bcz dakshna arent together😭 we'll never see Naina fighting with daksh for seat 16 A😭

Naina is the one who always took the blame for everything in p zoo...and when she leaves thrs no one to take the blame for others mistakes😊...p zoo animals will be lost as to who should be blamed ( which is a good thing btw😉)

We'll never see daksh become cute pink KP bcz Naina is not there to make him blush😭

We'll never see sushanth and lekha bugging daksh abt Naina and how much he used hate her😭bcz daksh is with physco

Aku will be forced to call physco vaini eventhough she doesnt like it😭

We'll never see how daksh's face light up when he sees Naina and his cute naughty smile which is breathtaking😭

We'll never see Naina as Mrs.KP😭 and we'll never get to see KP mugs , KP handkeys or KP anything!

Daksh will always be in a bad mood😭 which we dont like seeing

We'll never see daksh playing guitar again bcz everday physco will ruin his mood and he'll go to bed with that angry look on his face😭

If daksh gets drunk and calls out to Naina she will not be around to take care of him😭

Finally we'll have to suffer seeing a beautiful girl and  a handsom charming boy, miles apart remembering each other and the good times they have had together...never to see their dreams come true and brokenhearted😭😭😭

Need i say more ppl?😔 do the CVs need anymore reasons as to why dakshna should be togethr?

Yaar,I am crying..seriously😭😭😭...oh...itna senti.😭.Really I loved ur post...We are missing all this and may be we will😕...U reminded me.of all sweet moments of dakshna😍..oh..somebosy pls..giv me an hanky..tears rolling down my eyes...😭...Cv;s are *********.They dnt understand anything.. neither feelings of viewers 😡,nor their TRP's...

Ayi for sure force karegi...dakshu ko aur mamla shaadi tak jayega...lekin shaadi nahi hogi..agar shaadi hogayi..tho😡 tho...grrr😡..God sochne se hi...😭

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hai.. what if it happen?!!
Daksh is trapped totally... Naina is asked to leave by Ayi... Naina cannot bear Daksh's situation that she is totally harrassed in front of his mother [Naina will be silent if it happens to her. but if her loved ones are in problem she will not be silent rite?]. Naina will tell ayi that she will leave the house only after proving Daksh is innocent as only she and Daksh know the truth other than Siankshi and Rohini. "ye sabke samne Naina Bharadwaj ka vaada hai.." ;) then she start to use her real influence and money etc and prove Daksh as innocent. Then Daksh may say even ayi believd he did wrong but Naina never did so. she trusted him without any proof.. i will be more happy if Sonakshi be the real psycho and tell "it is very difficult to break the bonding btn Daksh and Naina. even after she and Daksh said they did wrong thing, Naina didn;t beleive it.. etc.. " 😉😆
LadyMystique thumbnail
Lucky , there is no limit to sweet dakshna moments...i added more but pls dont cryy😭 

I posted this bcz i wanted to feel better😭
LadyMystique thumbnail
WOW! ntsindia!!!! i like the last part of  ur post!😃 where daksh tells ayi that Naina believed in him but his own mother didnt believe him!! thats sooo awesome!!! strong words!!!!!! hope that happens for real👏
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy that i was wrong ...Thank god atleast what i though did not happen today... 
Lets see aage kya hota hai...

@Neetu
Liked the last part... infact loved it...hope something like this happens...