Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can someone please explain how psycho saw the laptop from the doorway?  If she was at the window behind Daksh then I can understand but she was standing at the door behind Naina, Naina was facing Daksh and laptop lid.  So how did sonakshi see what was playing?

the angle for sonakshi to see anything is wrong.  So HOW did she the laptop, how??
Edited by hookedonGeet - 12 years ago
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

can someone please explain how psycho saw the laptop from the doorway?  If she was at the window behind Daksh then I can understand but she was standing at the door behind Naina, Naina was facing Daksh and laptop lid.  So how did sonakshi see what was playing?

the angle for sonakshi to see anything is wrong.  So HOW did she the laptop, how??

LOL. u hav 2 ask...ssbn me kuch bhi ho sakta hai. d only thing dat evr made any sens s dakshna's love...
btw dey did show psycho peeping thru d door, and she saw dakshna talking, watching the video, and evn d fact dat dey locked d door.monday ko dekhna, by the time dakshu goes up, sohini wil hav entered d "lockd" room [PLS DON ASK HOW,JUS KNO DAT DEY WILπŸ˜›] and tamperd wit d evidenc...
don tax ur brain dr, ssbn CVs r crap rite nw...
Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah what ever happens i do love kaka...he's the man!πŸ˜†
DakshnaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Agree with u both...Next week is going to be crap..atleast 2 to 3 episodes..watching mnaday;s episode is waste of time..I feel kuch acha nahi hoga..( waisa from last few months kuch hho bhi nahi raha hain)πŸ˜‰

Agree with u'll... CV's se kuch acha expect karna not good for us only...
Not only 2-3 episodes I think 2 week tak SSBN ko Tata bye bye karna padega phir se...
This whole drama Daksh Aur Aku ke wedding tak poora khichega...
if u see fridays precap Daksh is saying to Aai that "Sonakshi is lying Aaisa Kuch bhi nahi hua hai" and he goes up to get the proof...
Sonakshi has plan the whole thing very well... 1st full nautanki of jumping from terrace... then making aai believe that Naina is influencing Daksh and she loves Daksh... then showing aai Dakshna photos...
I think Psycho actually wanted to show hers and Daksh photos which she had taken on that day when she drugged Daksh... She will now make aai believe that Daksh loves her and they had cross the limits before marriage... but now Naina has brainwashed Daksh...
Aai will qt Daksh about this that y mostly I think Daksh said "Aaisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai"
When pyscho was with Aai Definately rohini must have got in and destroyed the recording... (If Daksh can open the car without the keys ye to chotasa lock hai pin se khol hi sakte hai yaar...)
And Dakshna dumbo ne to Laptop shut down bhi to nahi kiya tha...aur copy bhi nahi hai video ki... how stupid...😑
Daksh wont get the proof and he will be forced to marry Sonakshi b'cos of our Aai mahaan... Bechara Dakshu poora phas jayega... But atleast he knows the truth he will do something or the other...
No one in PZoo will believe Dakshna as sab are under sohini effect... Only  if somehow Aai overhears the actual discussion b/w Sohini of their celebration or she comes to know Sonakshi and Ayush truth then only the wedding might get cancelled... This might happen on wedding day...It will be good if Aai realises her mistake and cancels the wedding...
If Naina leaves P Zoo she can spend some quality time with Anjali but i dont think Daksh will let her go afterall she is the wedding planner of his wedding... itne asani se dor jane nahi dega Dakshu... 
Hope something good happens ASAP...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ dakshnafan

ASAP? Yaar ,this 4 words dnt make anysense in SSBN..kyunki SSBN mein tho bad things ASAP ho jaate hain lekin ache din ke liye..

Shayad CV' ski dictionary mein ASAP exist nahi karta and agree with u..till marriage day it will be dragged and this daily soap characters dnt act /react like normal people with using little commonsense..pata nahi uss crap ko kitne hafte bardaash karna padega
LadyMystique thumbnail
😭Im sorry to say this guys... but im pretty sure something extremely awful is gonna happen tomorrow so if anyone's planning on watching it be ready and keep ur BP pills near u...i hope and hope ill be  wrong abt tomorrow but way the things are going...its useless to hope for the best...

If i had known that Dakshna have to face this much obstacles i wouldnt even have thought of watching this serial...even romeo and juliet had a better love story than Dakshna in my opinion! for those two the only problem was that their families were enemies but for dakshna its not just the families but there is physco to ruin everything also...romeo and juliet at least died togetherπŸ˜” but with physco around i dont think dakshna will be able to even die peacefully...😑    
sousousou thumbnail

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Not only 2-3 episodes I think 2 week tak SSBN ko Tata bye bye karna padega phir se...
if u see fridays precap Daksh is saying to Aai that "Sonakshi is lying Aaisa Kuch bhi nahi hua hai" and he goes up to get the proof...
Sonakshi has plan the whole thing very well... 1st full nautanki of jumping from terrace... then making aai believe that Naina is influencing Daksh and she loves Daksh... then showing aai Dakshna photos...
I think Psycho actually wanted to show hers and Daksh photos which she had taken on that day when she drugged Daksh... She will now make aai believe that Daksh loves her and they had cross the limits before marriage... but now Naina has brainwashed Daksh...
Aai will qt Daksh about this that y mostly I think Daksh said "Aaisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai"
When pyscho was with Aai Definately rohini must have got in and destroyed the recording... (If Daksh can open the car without the keys ye to chotasa lock hai pin se khol hi sakte hai yaar...)
And Dakshna dumbo ne to Laptop shut down bhi to nahi kiya tha...aur copy bhi nahi hai video ki... how stupid...😑
Daksh wont get the proof and he will be forced to marry Sonakshi b'cos of our Aai mahaan... Bechara Dakshu poora phas jayega... But atleast he knows the truth he will do something or the other...
No one in PZoo will believe Dakshna as sab are under sohini effect... Only  if somehow Aai overhears the actual discussion b/w Sohini of their celebration or she comes to know Sonakshi and Ayush truth then only the wedding might get cancelled... This might happen on wedding day...It will be good if Aai realises her mistake and cancels the wedding...
If Naina leaves P Zoo she can spend some quality time with Anjali but i dont think Daksh will let her go afterall she is the wedding planner of his wedding... itne asani se dor jane nahi dega Dakshu... 

So Scary...😭
Aish_21 thumbnail

yar kya he ye sabπŸ˜•...mostly its gna b wat u said...lucky's rite 2, der's no ASAP wen t comes 2 gud things in ssbn...its goin 2 be mega awful, isse acha ek ME me hi sab khatm kar dete bt ab to dis crap s gna drag 4evr...damn.

dis s killin my morale yar...dis is t, i'm bak 2 my vrath nw. til u guys tel me ki kuch acha hua, no more vids/Wu/topics odr dan our FFs...
Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
DakshnaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetaish

yar kya he ye sabπŸ˜•...mostly its gna b wat u said...lucky's rite 2, der's no ASAP wen t comes 2 gud things in ssbn...its goin 2 be mega awful, isse acha ek ME me hi sab khatm kar dete bt ab to dis crap s gna drag 4evr...damn.

dis s killin my morale yar...dis is t, i'm bak 2 my vrath nw. til u guys tel me ki kuch acha hua, no more vids/Wu/topics odr dan our FFs...

Sorry yaar Aish but this thought was killing me since Sat morning... I did control myself from letting it out as I didn't want to spoil everyone's weekend... par couldn't keep it to myself and post kar diya...
kya karu sorry yaar πŸ˜• I too agree Lucky is right ASAP doesn't suit SSBN... Just wanted to save u'll from getting more tortured from this coming stuff... I may be wrong... aur aaisa kuch nahi hua to accha hi hai par CV's to CV's hai na... This is the worst I could think after Friday's episode... Mentally prepared that I am not gonna watch only WU till then...
Aish_21 thumbnail

Sorry yaar Aish but this thought was killing me since Sat morning... I did control myself from letting it out as I didn't want to spoil everyone's weekend... par couldn't keep it to myself and post kar diya...
kya karu sorry yaar πŸ˜• I too agree Lucky is right ASAP doesn't suit SSBN... Just wanted to save u'll from getting more tortured from this coming stuff... I may be wrong... aur aaisa kuch nahi hua to accha hi hai par CV's to CV's hai na... This is the worst I could think after Friday's episode... Mentally prepared that I am not gonna watch only WU till then...

s'al rite sweety...bas ab mera romo likhne ka mood kam aur emo likhne ka mood zyada ho gayaπŸ˜”...

nd muje bhi yahi lagta hai ki naina wil hav 2 leav...dakshu may say ki he'l leav wit her, phir pandemonium in P-zoo...ayi bhi rona-dhona shuru karegi, kahegi Naina tuk her son away n al sorts f crap, phir Naina d sacrific ki moorti wil try 2 convinc her idiot vakil ki she has to leav...damn.