nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what do u think will happen on monday?? will sonakshi be exposed to everyone or something else??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After seeing the precap I don't see psycho will be exposed on Monday... The way they showed Sohini's reaction on Daksh's dialogue it clearly states that both devil must have got rid of the proof (its generally in all serials when the culprits have succeeded in their task they always show their reaction as they are afraid of getting expose and then a smirk smile is shown) and also the article said that Naina will come out clean in front of Daksh but in meanwhile she will lose evidence before showing them to the family members... For that Aai will tell her to leave P-Zoo...
Its better not to expect anything from SSBN... ğŸ˜­
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh man! this physco is worse than the plague!!!🤢 

Please go from our lives physco! please!!!!!!!😭 y r u torturing us like this!
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r right dear we shd not expect anything from this show otherwise we will get dissapointd otherwise
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mein toh kehtihoo naina PH zoo chodke jaana achcha hai. naina toh apni vachan poora kardiya aur abh daksh ka baarihai. agar usko naina chahiye let him take some strict decision..apna mauna vrat kolke baat karna chahiye..if he cant stay without naina then let him also go. but 1st thing is let him cancel marriage with psychic varna yeh kahani kabi katam nahi hogi..haa ek aur baat bi hai..if daksh says k woh bi ghar chod ke jaayega then ofcourse mahaan aayi royegi aur yeh bi kahegi k woh apni jaan degi then naina might say daksh tu yaha par hi raho..yeh tumara ghar he, tum iss ghar ki beta ho etc.

but yes this time daksh should be strict & firm minded varna he will loose his naina
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">After seeing the precap I don't see psycho will be exposed on Monday... The way they showed Sohini's reaction on Daksh's dialogue it clearly states that both devil must have got rid of the proof (its generally in all serials when the culprits have succeeded in their task they always show their reaction as they are afraid of getting expose and then a smirk smile is shown) and also the article said that Naina will come out clean in front of Daksh but in meanwhile she will lose evidence before showing them to the family members... For that Aai will tell her to leave P-Zoo...</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Its better not to expect anything from SSBN...😭</font>

u r absolutly ryte.. This wil happen monday.. No doubt..
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
no yaar...in the tellybuzz article they mentioned that sona will not be exposed and in turn naina will leaev the house...but there is one thing confusing me...if daksh has come to know about the truth then how does he allow naina to leave...and how was the video in naina's room changed if it was locked from outside...its confusing
mumu_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i guess un dono ne kuch toh gadbad jaroor ki hai
but m happy that daksh has seen everything and whatever happens he will be there for naina
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still cant figure out how sohini can enter a locked room!😕 they'll have to break the lock yeah? but then if they break the lock daksh will definitely find out when he tries to use the key
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMystique

I still cant figure out how sohini can enter a locked room!😕 they'll have to break the lock yeah? but then if they break the lock daksh will definitely find out when he tries to use the key

wat yar...tu to aise bol rahi he lik u don kno d ssbn CVs😆😆...namumkin ko mumkin karna koi unse seekhe...its cald "divine interventn" jaan...watevr hapns, dakshu won b abl 2 prov nythin...lik somebdy said here, sab sona devi ki puja me lage hue hai..ayi tho gone case he, wat wit d latest balcony-se-jump drama...DO NOT EXPECT NYTHIN GUD THE NXT WK... Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago