MG FF :THE CUPID WAR Season 2:EPILOGUE pg19 - Page 7

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THANK U wonderful people... 🤗

One more LIKE for PART 38 and i would have hit a century 😳

PART  39

Paris:

Maan stood at the door of JS Mansion.He was confused,whether to ring the bell,knock or should he leave??

Finally he straightened himself and rang the bell. The door opened and what you could see on Maan's face is a rally of emotions.It switched from confusion to realisation..a sense of relief to some doubts and questions to expectation of them being answered!
Maan: Ap?

A pot-bellied middle aged man with a cap on his head and pipe in his mouth replied,' yes,myself Jugnu Singh! Waise tum kaun ho?
Maan smiled and repeated Geet's words:me..wo Geet ka tenant Pondicherry me..
JS: oye! Tu wahi banda he na..wo..ha Maan?
Maan: ji mamaji.Waise ap yeha..i mean..Paris?
JS: I am a private detective.I used to visit Geet whenever i came to India and due to my job i kept myself low profile.Then one day i met Geet at Delhi airport.She was leaving for Pondicherry but she told me she didn't know where to go.From that day she became my responsibility.I have a lots of high contacts here. I have solved several cases for these millionaires.I am the one who know the most personal details of people,u know their various interests,corporate secrets etc.So they have high regard for me! I have groomed Geet to cope up with this dream city. I made her posh and liberal.I had encouraged her to break the barriers that was instilled in her childhood by those HP people.Her style,her looks,her thots have all changed.But one thing i couldn't change Maan,and thats her soul! The soul that is possessed by YOU! Not even a moment,she could stop thinking about you! Do you believe me if i say,she ate drank and breathed the way you would have! She may not have been near you but she lived you Maan! Go to her room,there isn't even a single pic of u! U know why? Coz she wanted to feel u around and within her!
Maan: Geet kaha he?
JS(ignored him and continued): Today i am happy for my child. She has decided to go ahead in her life. Today she will bind herself with a man who will keep her happy always!

Maan:ap kehna kya chahte he?
JS: Its her wedding today at the St.Francis church!

Maan: nhe! She cant do this! I wont let her do this
JS: Maan please! If ever u have truly loved her just let this happen.She has left a gift for you in her room. Wear it and go to the chapel.Just be there and wish her a great life.Thats the biggest thing you can do for her,if ever you had loved her!

Maan walked into her room as if in a trance! Was she so hurt by the HP incident? She knew he didn't mean those words,but then how could she? No its not her,its me. How could i forget that it wasn't only me who was suffering. She was equally hurt,broken stayin away from me! And the main thing,why she did this? Oh God! this girl is impossible.How could she think he would move on if she left him. Tears filled up his deep eyes as he smiled and said to himself,' Geet! Its true that u make my life hell.But i wont even have a life if you are not there to make it..a hell.
Fine if she wants to move on,then let her do so. I will attend your wedding Geet.Let me see,how you could say 'i do' in front of me!

He wore the black Armani and set to the church.

As he entered the church,he was shocked to the core. His buddies Armaan and Yash were there all cheerful and joyous. Adi ran here and there taking care of the guests and the arrangements.Dadima was talking to some elderly ladies. She lukd so calm and comfortable.What irritated him was even after they saw him,they were indifferent as if they were oblivious to his pain!

Maan went near dadima.
Maan: dadima ap yeha kaise? Ap to Canada me thi.phir yeha kaise?
Dadima: Maan wo sab baad me.Lets sit in the front row. Come, come fast!
 She dragged him to the front row. He lukd around.It was indeed classy,the church,the decorations,the choir all befitting for the grand wedding of a prince and a princess. Dadima placed a rose on his shirt right at the left side of his chest.
Maan: dadima,wats this?

Dadima: chaliye bete,you are lukin handsome!

Suddenly he heard the priest askin,' who presents the groom ? '

In utter disbelief he saw dadima raising her hand,' I,grand mother of the groom'

It took a few seconds for Maan to register those words.A wedding..his wedding..their wedding! Before he could comprehend the fact,he heard the church doors open. He turned around and found every eyes glued at the entrance.His eyes too were eagerly waiting to see his bride! And there came she,holding the hand of JS,in a simple elegant white dress and a netted veil.

Rajji,the bride's maid holding the veil...And he could see the smile of contentment with a naughtiness on her face through the veil.She dared not luk at him or she would lose the grace of a bride and laugh at his plight...But she lukd at him from the corner of her eyes.His smile indeed told her that he is happy...

The people in the church watched in awe as she walked slowly and gracefully and stood next to him.He felt proud as he stood next to her.He was overwhelmed by the way she chose to xpress her love...

(something as royal as this!!!)

Amidst the divine music by the choir,

Priest: who presents the bride?
JS: I, uncle of the bride.
And as the priest was about to start the wedding vows,
Geet : can i say my own oath?
Priest : ofcourse child

Geet: I, Geet Handa,on this day, wants to say a few words,to make some promises to the man whom i believe to be mine,

Maan...In my life I've had many questions to ask and knowing u they've  all been answered ...

I really didnt know who it would be or what  we would  do but i knew
somewhere deep in my heart when i saw u ,that person would be u ...

I promise maan ur sherni  will always fight with u... 
       the  cutest moment we had...

I will always love u for what u are...

It's been a while and now i know ...

That i can never ever let u go

I will  fully give  my mind, body, heart, and soul.

I promise to make your  dreams as important to me as  my own. 

You are the one ...whom i can always rely 
      to be there forever and i know u'll never say goodbye 

I'll be yours maan... 

Your supporter through the hard times,

Your playmate through the good times,

Your comfort in times of grief,

Your collaborator in adventure,

Your accomplice in mischief,

Your confidant in relaxation,

Your student and your teacher,

Your biggest fan and your best friend,

Your strength in your times of need and vulnerable to you in my own,

And most of all, your soul mate on our path to                  
enlightenment.

I know u r the one i can hug when i m in need 

I know u r the one who can give me love...

That no one can exceed...

I promise to do my part in the hope that our lives together will be cherrishing, happy, and lovable

I swear to rededicate myself to these vows each and every day for the rest of my life...

Maan u hav forced me...my mind ...my soul...my heart...that u r my jaan... my life...i want to grow with u and i m down on my one knee ...

You are the onle oneI'll ask will u marry me?????..."

( the wedding vows by Bloomysunday -thank u dear. It was impossible without you 😊)

Maan: I do.. I do.. I do.. Will you be mine forever love?
Geet: I do.. I do.. I do..

They xchangd their wedding rings as the people gave a standing ovation to their true love.
Priest: The divine law,now announces you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Maan moved closer to her. He unveiled her and lifted her chin to meet his.

Their heartbeats rose in anticipation and he closed his lips on hers for their first kiss as husband and wife.

They never wanted to part and it lukd like they will make love then and there itself if not Yash cleared his throat to give them the car keys.
 Maan took her hand in his as they exited the church for the first drive. A Rolls Royce decorated with JUST MARRIED was waiting for them...

Before Geet got in,she threw away the bouquet which was caught by Rajji and Yash together.

And off they set to their journey of life happily...

PRECAP: EPILOGUE

Thank U all for your support... 🤗

I enjoyed writing each and every moment of this and the way you guys accepted the tantrums of Maaneet.Hope that you have enjoyed this CUPID WAR as well.
Will be coming up with an epilogue soon... And will start the next as promised.

It is supposed to be titled as

'THE "X" EFFECT' 

Hope u will love that like this! 😳

Eagerly waiting for your response!!  😍

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu0426 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...wat a surprise geet gave...
loved it...
madhubala123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu0426

wow...wat a surprise geet gave...

loved it...

Thank U for the very first comment 😃
Downhill thumbnail
i am going to burst into tears for u having ended this ff.
what a classy end...where do u get such wonderful ideas..
loan me ur brain for a day...😆 it is seriously one of its kind..
the update was damn good..absolutely amazing...
the vows wer simply breathtakingly beautiful...
the surprise was amazing
i loved this update and ff to the core
keep writing sweetie
love u and ur ffs
reva
madhubala123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

i am going to burst into tears for u having ended this ff.
loan me ur brain for a day...😆 it is seriously one of its kind..
the update was damn good..absolutely amazing...
the vows wer simply breathtakingly beautiful...
the surprise was amazing
i loved this update and ff to the core
keep writing sweetie
love u and ur ffs
reva

loan me ur brain for a day...😆 it is seriously one of its kind.. : WOWWW!!! 😳   😆 😆 😆

the   update was damn good..absolutely amazing... : Thank U dear...

the vows wer simply breathtakingly beautiful... : Courtesy Bloomysunday. She wrote ir for me. 😳

Thank U sooo much for all the motivation Reva... 😃 

LUV U too... 🤗

Hope i wont disappoint you and come up with a new one soonnn... 😊

SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superbbb yaar 👏
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome dear i really loved it!!!
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!maneet marriage in church...i loved it dear.thanx for the lovely update
harshdb thumbnail
greate part. thanks for the pm. i will press like button for part no.38 then u r going to hit... u know what right?😉
TanuDDian thumbnail
Ohhh how dreamy...happy ending...

Awesome..,,,,