Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neetisagar

arrey again Rashis plan will click man it is obvious, Rashi will write for Gopi, CV's love Rashis winning and giggling face, but to what extent, the second person is obviously kokila even after knowing everything she will keep quite, even by chance if she tells to mota bhabhi or any member of the house, they wont believe her they trust Rashi and Urmi more than Kokila remenber the Ghee incident of the maha episode where kokila caught rashi red handedly, even yesterdays TV episode Kokila accused her but Motabhabhi always supporting Rashi, and even the Saaa Bahu competation, when Kokila accused Rashi for exchanging the CD hetal supported Rashi all the three incidents, family trusted Rashi over Kokila, no use of the second person, Rashis plan will always win... so the TRP's.

You are so right (well I hope that Rashi's plan fails but...)
Hetal is starting to annoy me now. At the beginning her excuse was that the girls are new and they will learn slowly slowly but now she just sides with Rashi over everything. Rashi has never even done anything nice.
Hetal needs to wake up and see the worls around her, just because she is nice ir doesn't mean everyone else is.
Everyone gets annoyed at Gopi seeing the best in everyone an being nlind at the true motives of her cousin and aunt btu I think Hetal is worse!! She hasn't been conditioned like Gopi has to blindly beleive what Rashi and Urmila do. Hetal is a grown woman who has the full support of her husband, child and wider family and should be able to divine the truth without looking like a helpless child all the time.