PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
san was looking very nice in white dress
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing AAShi...Sanaya looking really very pretty in yellow...😳
but from bottom of my heart i want Monaya performance together...atleast once we get to somewhere their any segment...but no body listen to us..😭😭
plzzz God kahin to Monaya dikha do sath sath...
@Sonia...im completely agree with u sonia...u want only one glimps i want whole segment...😊

n guys plzzz someone try to post SBB segment link...i want to see it too..but not getting it anywhere...plzzz give the link of sbb ...
Edited by gunurlove - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Pleashhh Post The Link Of SBB Aashi :) 😳
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow two of my favorites together……I think I did hope for it to happen & here it is………what a treat it is to see them shake  a leg together……..i have always thought of them to be very similar people(both are vibrant charming honest people)…no wonder they seem to be getting along well…………looking forward to their act with bated breath now
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved todays SBB segement.Sanaya was as usual her in  masti mood😆.She did not give chance to shaheer to speak.He was enjoying soo much while she was takling.Very nice segement. Thanks aashi for sharing .Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Wow two of my favorites together''I think I did hope for it to happen & here it is'''what a treat it is to see them shake  a leg together''..i have always thought of them to be very similar people(both are vibrant charming honest people)'no wonder they seem to be getting along well''''looking forward to their act with bated breath now

sonuu 🤗u know when i came to know sanaya and shaheer will dance together u were first person whom i recalled 😳😆 it will be def treat to watch them can't wait 😃
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Evilic-angel

Saw the sbb segment.Today first time i found sanaya weird.The way she was talking.I know she is quite loud and bubly.But i  don't know i found her weird here.I fell saheer was doing chance pe dance with sanaya.sorry.But i don't like the way sanaya behave today.Patta nahin yeh Mohit bhi kaha hain.I fell really disappoint🤢 now.

LOL 😆 Then You Don't Know Sanaya Properly, Sadlyyy 😳 She Was SHOOO Cuteee . & She Was Pretending To Be Khushi . Talk Fast & Innocently 😍
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a tone 4 sharing aashi🤗...sanaya remains in sbs daily😳...and i love shaheer..he is a cutiee😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys , Kissiko patta hain kya Yeh ITA kab hoga ? This week or next week? Plz reply , If  anyone know about it.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think ITA awards will take place tonight. Usually technical rehearsals take place a day before the event, so am assuming the event is tonight.