Kritika to perform at ITA - SBS -23/9 -WU

Posted: 12 years ago

Kritika's Perfomance in ITA - SBS -23/9

There was glimpse of Kritika Rehersal for her Perfomance  in ITA Awards.She'll be performing with Avika Gaur,Gia Manek and Priya's brother from BALH.(Donno that guys name😳)Whos her Husband for this perticular performance BTW.πŸ˜†

May they are perfomaning on Act which portrays Typicall Soap story .There are songs related girl's Marriage .Kritika is supposed to be  bride whos marriage gonna take place & Avika & Gia are her sisters.Last  song is Dink Chika with that guy (Kartik of BALH). Where he and Kritika perfoms Together.

In Small IV Kriti says ITA arrnaged this marriage and  whole fake family is here Like  Sisters,Husband .πŸ˜† But you wont feel it Fake when you'll see act.😳 Thats it !.Definitely looking forward for her perfomance  at ITAπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago
something more to look forward to..:D thanx for sharing...got to watch it finally kritz luks soo cute😳
Hey ..!!
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜›
BTW when will it air? Any idea ?
@ shibz -Thats true.:)She was looking too cute and adorable.⭐️

@ishakumar -There was very small segment.They show only what I hv mentined.Nothing more.

@rajeevsurbhi -Dunno Dear When it will be airing.Since only Rehersals are going on for now.πŸ˜ƒ

@-aafiya- ,LuvAbhiyaarjuhi ,NaGeSwArI -Glad you guys liked it :)😳
Thanks so much really want to see her performance!
Youtube link
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4tFTESI1cY&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s[/YOUTUBE]
sorry for posting it agian. (: 
& Kritka did look gorgeous! 
Awesome news ;) .. i think its Kittu's 1st dance performance ever in an award show ^_^ as i remember she never performed in an award show before .. she only performed n danced in Kitani 1 & 2 , raki's mehendi n ZNKD 2 :) ..
n in the last award show " big tv awards " Karan performed n i was sad that Kittu didnt performed with him :(
but now am happy that finaly Kittu is performing in an award show :) n cant wait to see her on stage ^___^ love u Kittu .. all the best :)
thnxxx for sharing .. 
missed it again
bt cant wait for ITA now
kittu will b performing wow
it'd b her first performance in award function na...yeppieee :)