Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Deepti today i am trying hard to not cry...few days ago when i began to cry remembering my grandfather every one in my house got so worried and tensed for me...i don't want anybody to get tensed for me during this time
yes right n ur mom is also not here so u have to get out of it..
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

yes right n ur mom is also not here so u have to get out of it..

yeah Deepti...nowdays i am very alone...my brothers and father are busy with their jobs...i used to share everything with my mother...it's been 3 days since i talked with my mother...i am avoiding to talk with her on phone as i am sure i will cry while talking with her
Raj i saw the pic you posted...it's awesome...
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

yeah Deepti...nowdays i am very alone...my brothers and father are busy with their jobs...i used to share everything with my mother...it's been 3 days since i talked with my mother...i am avoiding to talk with her on phone as i am sure i will cry while talking with her
yes i understand ..Neetika..n she too must be worried about u as u r alone whole day
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Hi Girls how r  U all

hi Diya...how are you?
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago

Hi Girls how r  U all
hi Diya..how r u
Hi Deepti and Raj  am ok Jaanus,  Still pain in my hand Dears,  Hope I get well, not beng able to do my assignments also,
Diya.. KM is not going to be here for a week and she was asking about you as how you were

Hi Deepti and Raj  am ok Jaanus,  Still pain in my hand Dears,  Hope I get well, not beng able to do my assignments also,
oh yaar hope u get well soon dear n complete ur assingments