Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

Hey gals..lets support kinshuk yaar...anyways we are not decision makers for his career..he would have thought of it..he might prove us wrong or rite too..if we like him or if we say we are fans of him, then support his decision else lets live in the world of Nivren and Kinha thinking that he is still waiting for the right opportunity...

He would have taken this decision cos he is scared that he might loose his charm as there is a lot of competition..we cant read his mind..we can just c his acting..
yes roopz..
Hi Lj... 

Deepti... don't cry yaar... this we already expected, as the main leads of the serial don't pair again unless it is needed...

yes roopa... agree with u... kinshuk might give a thought to his role b4 he take this up... 

yes don't like the name pintu singh... looks like comedy name... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

Hey gals..lets support kinshuk yaar...anyways we are not decision makers for his career..he would have thought of it..he might prove us wrong or rite too..if we like him or if we say we are fans of him, then support his decision else lets live in the world of Nivren and Kinha thinking that he is still waiting for the right opportunity...

He would have taken this decision cos he is scared that he might loose his charm as there is a lot of competition..we cant read his mind..we can just c his acting..

Roopa.. agree that is what Deepti and me were saying.. we will comment on the new forum of KM's show only to support KM ... but will not leave this forum and will chat here ... as here we are free to chat what we want...
the new forum will have its fans and if they dont like our comments then there will be fights... here we can talk what we feel like and plus our forum stay active and we have to keep this forum active...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

lj you make it

i make the topic will upload i later ...Raj agree NivRen magic can't be and it's coz of kinha together but there is something in kinny coz of our neha ..will see something new be positive ..and i hope will see km talented even in this kind of roles
Guys u can go to the new thread ...i made the topic ...have to go now pray time see u all later 
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Lj... 

Deepti... don't cry yaar... this we already expected, as the main leads of the serial don't pair again unless it is needed...

yes roopa... agree with u... kinshuk might give a thought to his role b4 he take this up... 

yes don't like the name pintu singh... looks like comedy name... ðŸ˜†
yes di i know..it was a rare possibility