Posted: 12 years ago
Deepti..is this the surprise of VSL???

if so this is not surprise, its a shock...
Raj, Deepti, LJ..can you comment on his FB asking him to back out from this show...
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

LJ...in female oriented shows, the female lead will be given importance and male lead is only supporting her..We want Kinshuk in a very strong character..not him to be supporting the female lead in whatever she does...😭
yes seing the name he will only support the female lead..want him with something different😭
Hello every1!!!

I'm sooo excited that kinshuk is back!!

LJ...in female oriented shows, the female lead will be given importance and male lead is only supporting her..We want Kinshuk in a very strong character..not him to be supporting the female lead in whatever she does...😭

yes .. and in ccbm though it was Nivi's story.. Viren's character was equally strong.. this is rare...

dont expect this in this new show hearing the story outline

agree

yes after tb article came they wrote this as there surprise..i liked it n they said this was a surprise...but could not comment anything there..as i was not happy😭
Originally posted by aamina1010

Hello every1!!!

I'm sooo excited that kinshuk is back!!
Hi aamina..we want him with neha😭

now i get it ... no am also with u guys 😭😭 really didn't want him in that ...kinshuk in this i can't even imagine him doing that ...his character is so strong and he has so much talented ...ztv is making the same like sp he is talented but they didn't give him what he deserve 😭 
Hi Aamina...

Kinshuk is back but wanted him in a strong role than in a female oriented show..and the name clearly tells that it is abt a girl struggling to be a successful woman..