Posted: 12 years ago
usha, roopa.. did u see th etwo pics i uploaded on FB... the edited vivah's pics  😳

I doubt he being a social network savy..he doesnt update his FB account, no status updates, he is not added friends lately..may be he believes in direct talking and spending time with his close ones rather than being on FB or any other social network sites...

Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

I doubt he being a social network savy..he doesnt update his FB account, no status updates, he is not added friends lately..may be he believes in direct talking and spending time with his close ones rather than being on FB or any other social network sites...

direct talking hmmm 😉😆
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

from her comment on NivRen i miis you... she seems to be in contact with KM... that is creating insecurity in KM fans 😆
Oh Ya Raj..that comment was unexpected..Neha does comment on which we least expect her to...😆

KM fans are insecured from the day he started looking Neha in interviews...😉😳

direct talking hmmm 😉😆
Now Neha's comment gives us a doubt abt direct talking..hope this direct talking is face to face rather than phone conversation...😉😳😆

usha, roopa.. did u see th etwo pics i uploaded on FB... the edited vivah's pics  😳

yes raj also commented... ðŸ˜Š

Now Neha's comment gives us a doubt abt direct talking..hope this direct talking is face to face rather than phone conversation...😉😳😆

i don't thinks so roopa.. i think neha is in mumbai with her parents... hope they are in touch thro' phone... not on facebook atleast...😉
Originally posted by Alphabet26

yes raj also commented... ðŸ˜Š
Raj..i have not seen the pics..wil see it when i get back home...

whatever it may be... it is enough for me that they are friends and in contact 😳... want to see them together onscreen
raj, deepti.. any news onVSL abt monday surprise?