Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

friends leaving early todey for lunch,,,,,becoz of typing my first chapter in TUM JO AAYE...

will see you all with my first update...

ok bye bowys..see u later..n with ur new ff😊
deepti_9 thumbnail

yesterday SP made me cry again by eliminanting rajit from just dance..😭

oh..he got eliminated..😭sp it too much...😡
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

oh..he got eliminated..😭sp it too much...😡

yes deepti,,,, SP 😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bowya, Deepti, Usha, Roopa, LJ

am back.. so you talking about the ITA awards... all awards are rigged and asking us to fill the form is just to show that they take audience poll... finally its TRP... BALH is on top in all channels so it was given an award...
deepti_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Bowya, Deepti, Usha, Roopa, LJ

am back.. so you talking about the ITA awards... all awards are rigged and asking us to fill the form is just to show that they take audience poll... finally its TRP... BALH is on top in all channels so it was given an award...

Hi Raj..yes they give awards only to TRP serials so no use of watching those useless awards
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

yes deepti,,,, SP 😡

SP is never fair... finalists are decided in advance in all shows... i have a feeling same goes with JLP even though they talk about it being clean... I dont think KM would have minded if it was fair and he was out... i think there was politics on JLP...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
the meaning of awards have changed whether it be movies or small screen.. its given to high TRP shows on small screen and hit movies... acting and performance and the story is not a criteria anymore
deepti_9 thumbnail

SP is never fair... finalists are decided in advance in all shows... i have a feeling same goes with JLP even though they talk about it being clean... I dont think KM would have minded if it was fair and he was out... i think there was politics on JLP...

i too think the same..i agree
deepti_9 thumbnail

the meaning of awards have changed whether it be movies or small screen.. its given to high TRP shows on small screen and hit movies... acting and performance and the story is not a criteria anymore

yes but in movies we have critics award..they r given to those who really deserve..so there must be in telly also
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

yes but in movies we have critics award..they r given to those who really deserve..so there must be in telly also

i was going to write that about critics awards... but they also go to popular actors... rare u see them given to actual good work