Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i also want the new RS's shows to flop

yes me too..he sais i worked this whole year for Hawan..seems this was the reason ho did not gave much attention to ccbm😡
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they themselves have got understood the rishta yet

ya raj.my mom sees yrkkh.i peeped into see nw wat is going on.nw navarathri is coming so again started ghar sajana,pooja rakna,khana banana etccc.😡
achu28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

yes me too..he sais i worked this whole year for Hawan..seems this was the reason ho did not gave much attention to ccbm😡

me too want havan and ktlk to flop😆
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achuniviren

me too want havan and ktlk to flop😆

yes..n then RS can bring kinha back
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

did he say that... so that is why he did not pay attention to CCBm

i forgot to tell u ... Roopa told that Saba Mumtaz is doing the screeplay for sasural simran ka...where they have the track of new rntry whose character is the same as Viren... so now you get it why it is the same... she is copying her own ccbm work... hope she makes the same mistake 😆
deepti_9 thumbnail

i forgot to tell u ... Roopa told that Saba Mumtaz is doing the screeplay for sasural simran ka...where they have the track of new rntry whose character is the same as Viren... so now you get it why it is the same... she is copying her own ccbm work... hope she makes the same mistake 😆

yes he did said Raj
oh really seems viren character is her favourite one..i saw that guy yestreday..he is Manish n he is/was Rishma's boyfriend
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

yes he did said Raj

oh really seems viren character is her favourite one..i saw that guy yestreday..he is Manish n he is/was Rishma's boyfriend

so he is Rishmi's boyfriend ... there was another thing i wanted to ask you.. is he the guy from the hit star one serial
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
gals.. i will leave now... will be back later... 
achu28 thumbnail

am also hoping raj😆
deepti_9 thumbnail
[

so he is Rishmi's boyfriend ... there was another thing i wanted to ask you.. is he the guy from the hit star one serial
dont know the name of serial..but i too saw him in star one..ok Raj..see u later..bye