Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

HI Deepti...

gals.. i am back...

hai raj๐Ÿ˜Š
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am fine Deepti... remembering Maher and Asjed... Deepti that was really nice to upload the scene...

Achu.. how are you... what did u see in ur dream
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[

i m also fine achu๐Ÿ˜Š yesterday i came here to tell u all my dream that i saw day before yesterday night of kinha but when i came i saw the news of asjed-maher.i was just shocked so i couldnt write.eventhough i never talked to both of them i love them alot.they r a sweet couple.as u and raj told they are real life niviren.  what did u dream about kinha
deepti_9 thumbnail

i am fine Deepti... remembering Maher and Asjed... Deepti that was really nice to upload the scene...

yes me too remembering them..thanx Raj
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i saw kinha's new serial promo.it is somewhat college and family based story.name of the serial is "mohabat aur izhar".i dont remember whether third word is correct or not.but first two words are correct.before also i have seen but day before yesterday only i saw the name of the serial.dont know whether it become true or not but praying to god to make it true.
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achuniviren

i saw kinha's new serial promo.it is somewhat college and family based story.name of the serial is "mohabat aur izhar".i dont remember whether third word is correct or not.but first two words are correct.before also i have seen but day before yesterday only i saw the name of the serial.dont know whether it become true or not but praying to god to make it true.

oh so sweet achu..but one thing kinha had to come back for Asjed n maher..as they loved this pair so much..n it was there last wish too
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: achuniviren

Achu .. u saw the same dream twice ... i really hope ur dream comes true
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

oh so sweet achu..but one thing kinha had to come back for Asjed n maher..as they loved this pair so much..n it was there last wish too

agree Deepti.. KinHa have to come back for maher and asjed...
deepti_9 thumbnail
[
agree Deepti.. KinHa have to come back for maher and asjed...
[/QUOTE] yes..they had to..๐Ÿ˜Š
Raj i saw the part 2 of RS interview..she was praising kritika a lot..said she has Xfactor
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
hi Preeti... how are you... seeing u after a long time... how's studies