Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

hi Deepti, Raj and Rach...did Lj said that it's true that they died?

yes neeti..she said they r no more now
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

[
yes it is shocking... Neha accepted his request so fast and also liked and commented on their page... still cannot believe it they are no more

yes so hard to believe..as if they had come to say good bye to us before leaving..[/QUOTE]

so it seems.. .. i look at the message on FB it just feels that.. as though he knew it... he was going to take her on holiday like NivRen he said...
[/QUOTE] n neha accepting on her fb so soon as if god making there wish come true so fast ..but they r no more to see the comment on there page ..its so sad[/QUOTE]

yes they are not here to see it... yes god made their wish come true...
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

even though we have not met them ... and chatted with them on IF and were our friends...and the a lovely couple like NivRen... we feel the pain of the loss...what must their parents be going through...

for them it must be a great shock..just got married..but they were both destined to die together..this is the love...for each other
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

for them it must be a great shock..just got married..but they were both destined to die together..this is the love...for each other

Maher wanted to always protect Asjed ... and now see he took her with him... they both loved one another a lot
deepti_9 thumbnail
just saw the promo of Sasural simar ka..that guy had come the role which kinshuk was offered..let see how will he paly it
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Maher wanted to always protect Asjed ... and now see he took her with him... they both loved one another a lot

yes lucky ones to die together...but they left us so soon
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

agree with you Deepti...this is love for each other...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i still can't believe it ...i can't believe that they are no more...i was so happy for both of them...i chatted with Asjed many times and she told me they are getting married and she was so happy...i still can't believe it
deepti_9 thumbnail

agree with you Deepti...this is love for each other...

yes neeti..if one of them had left..then what would have been the condition..that too when they just got married
deepti_9 thumbnail

i still can't believe it ...i can't believe that they are no more...i was so happy for both of them...i chatted with Asjed many times and she told me they are getting married and she was so happy...i still can't believe it

n i chatted with them only yesterday..cant believe myself too..hard to digest..very hard..as if they will come with us to chat now