Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

there i felt that they r getting attracted to each other n then kinya engagement news came n after that there were no nivre seg for one month..i missed there seg so much that time

ok...will watch it... i never knew of segments and sbs, umtv till i joined IF... my knowledge was zero πŸ˜†...i stumbled upon IF accidentally and i glad i did ...  i learned a lot here ... and later when i watched it i felt the attraction...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok...will watch it... i never knew of segments and sbs, umtv till i joined IF... my knowledge was zero πŸ˜†...i stumbled upon IF accidentally and i glad i did ...  i learned a lot here ... and later when i watched it i felt the attraction...
i knew it of sbs but did not use to watch it..n then i too was looking for ratings of the show CCBM  n found IF..n joined it..then i got to know about umtv n sbb..
did u read the VSL comments... Kinshuk probably may come as wild card entry today

did u read the VSL comments... Kinshuk probably may come as wild card entry today
i did not read it..but he may come today or i think tomorrow..but rati will wi n the wild card entry so he will be again out
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

i did not read it..but he may come today or i think tomorrow..but rati will wi n the wild card entry so he will be again out

yes we know he will be out but we get a chance to see him once more

yes we know he will be out but we get a chance to see him once more
yes we will get to see him once more today..😊neha is  so sweet na she appreciates her fans a lot
yes Neha is a darling... hope she stays this way with her fans... i read what she wrote on your post.. she loves ur post... yes u do post lovely sayings
Sad news ...Maher and asjed both r died πŸ˜­

yes Neha is a darling... hope she stays this way with her fans... i read what she wrote on your post.. she loves ur post... yes u do post lovely sayings
oh yes ..i did not expect yesterday that she will comment..n thanx to google from where i search πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by love-mystery

Sad news ...Maher and asjed both r died πŸ˜­
what r u saying Lj..how u know😲